Wrestling Forum banner

Rate TNA's Roster using Bret Hart's 10/10/10 scale

6K views 61 replies 42 participants last post by  RedRooster2 
#1 ·
Ok I basically stole this idea from Andy362 in the WWE section who made this thread for RAW/SmackDown rosters. Thought it would be fun to do for TNA's roster too.

In Bret Hart's book, ''Hitman'', he talks about a rating system for wrestlers. He gives a mark to wrestlers out of 10 for three aspects of wrestling.

You then add the marks together and obviously the closer to the perfect 30, the better the wrestler and vice versa.

Anyway, I thought it would be interesting to see what people rate the WWE roster so here it goes.

1. Look/physical presence
2. The ability to talk/sell yourself
3. Wrestling talent/the ability to work
(For example, Hulk Hogan - 10/10/5)
That's basically the idea, but for the TNA roster instead of WWE obviously.

Wrestlers
Abyss -
A.J. Styles -
Alex Shelley -
Amazing Red -
Brian Kendrick -
Brother Devon -
Brother Ray -
Chris Sabin -
D'Angelo Dinero -
Desmond Wolfe -
Douglas Williams -
Eric Young -
Hernandez -
James Storm -
Jay Lethal -
Jeff Hardy -
Jeff Jarrett -
Jeremy Buck -
Jesse Neal -
Kazarian -
Kiyoshi -
Kurt Angle -
Magnus -
Matt Morgan -
Max Buck -
Mick Foley -
Mr. Anderson -
Okada -
Orlando Jordan -
Raven -
Ric Flair -
Robbie E -
Robert Roode -
Rob Terry -
Rob Van Dam -
Sabu -
Samoa Joe -
Shannon Moore -
Stevie Richards -
Sting -
Tommy Dreamer -

Knockouts
Angelina Love -
Cookie -
Daffney -
Hamada -
Lacey Von Erich -
Madison Rayne -
Mickie James -
Miss Tessmacher -
Sarita -
Tara -
Taylor Wilde -
Velvet Sky -
Winter -

See less See more
#9 ·
Wrestlers
Abyss - 9/8/8 = Alot of people seem hard on Abyss now, but despite bad writing, I am very high on him as a talent. Great look, and is fantastic at presenting his character in a day and age where those kind of characters are becoming obsolete. In the ring, I'd say he's one of the better big men around. Sure he's strictly hardcore, but more often than not, I'm entertained by his matches.

A.J. Styles - 10/7/10 = AJ is a cut above the rest when it comes to in ring ability. He is probably my favorite guy to watch in wrestling right now (especially now that Shawn Michaels has retired). His look was a bit of a trend setter for a while as many guys were trying to emulate him a few years ago. His only flaws have ever been his mic skills, but he's gotten a lot better at that over the years.

Alex Shelley - 8/9/8 = Great in ring talent, and has a great youthful & modern look. As for his mic skills, he's one of those guys that deserves way more mic time. He reminds me of WCW Chris Jericho whenever he speaks, and I would love to hear him speak more. Great talent, and of the Machine Guns, the better total package.

Amazing Red - 5/2/7 = He looks like a skinny punk kid, & he's so bad on the stick they NEVER give him mic time. As a talent, he is very exciting to watch, even if a bit of a Mysterio rip off.

Brian Kendrick - 4/4/6 = Skinny punk kid, bizarre promos that I can't understand (He's like a Mini-Warrior), and his matches are hit & miss for me. I've never really been that high on him to be honest.

Brother Devon - 8/5/7 = Great look, bit of a one line guy on the mic (which is fine when you have a tag partner to carry it for you). In ring, he's obviously always been better as a tag team wrestler.

Brother Ray - 6/8/7 = When he's not kissing his own ass, he's actually very good on the stick. Look? Well he kind of looks like a big fat guy, but in the ring, Team 3D has been pretty solid over the years, despite being stale.

Chris Sabin - 7/6/9 = Better in ring than his partner Shelley, but Shelley's got it in the looks & mic skills department where Sabin tends to have some problems. He's actually gotten better since being paired with Shelley though.

D'Angelo Dinero - 9/10/8 = Where the hell did this come from?! I never saw this side of Elijah Burke in the WWE? Yeah, TNA's got a star in this guy with his fantastic promos, great charisma, and overall fun personality. In the ring, I gave him an 8 because he's mostly untested, but shows glimpses of greatness from time to time.

Desmond Wolfe - 8/8/10 = Looks & talks like Jason Statham. What's not to like about that? And in ring, there are few guys around that are better. He's amazing.

Douglas Williams - 7/8/9 = He has a bit of a classical look, and obviously can get it done in the ring with great technical skill. On the mic, he's not half bad either.

Eric Young - 6/9/7 = I've always liked EY as a talent, but is really lacking direction now, and is basically back to what he was doing four years ago. He's never looked like much, but has always been great at projecting whatever character it is TNA wants him to play. In the ring, he's a bump machine & is fun to watch when given the chance to show his skills.

Hernandez - 9/3/6 = Fantastic look as he's just a fucking brute. In the ring, he gets by on the cool power moves in his arsenal, but not much else. Obviously, he was better in LAX. His mic skills are pretty bad too.

James Storm - 9/9/9 = Oh one of my favorites. He's fantastic. The drunken cowboy bit is hilarious and he has done a great job of showing off that character. In ring, can you name me a tag team wrestler since 2002 that has been as successful as him? America's Most Wanted & Beer Money Inc are, in my opinion, the two best tag teams in TNA's history, and he's a big reason why. As a singles star, hell, I thought he did really well for that short run he had.

Jay Lethal - 7/5/9 = He gets a generous 5 for mic skills because his best mic work comes out of imitating other people! (Flair & Savage). As a worker, he's obviously very solid. Not much a look, but he's good enough to be showcased regularly.

Jeff Hardy - 8/8/7 = If you had asked me last week, I probably would have given him a 4 or 5 for mic work, but these last few promos have been pretty damn good. Where the hell has this side of Hardy been? lol. He has a very distinctive look, that's for sure. In ring, I felt like he's always had to depend on others to make him look good, but when he's on, he's pretty damn great.

Jeff Jarrett - 8/9/9 = Heavily underrated talent in the eyes of the fans & a classical wrestler. I love his style & a lot of the little things he does sometimes. I love the old school style he brings & he's one of the few guys around that can still do it well. On the mic, he's pretty damn good I'd say.

Jeremy Buck - 6/6/9 = Well the Bucks look like Hardy Boys clones, which probably works against them. On the stick, they aren't that good, but have gotten a little better since turning heel. In ring? Its like having a tag team of John Morrisons. Pretty fucking cool.

Jesse Neal - 7/5/6 = Pretty ordinary in most aspects accept for his look...not many guys look like that, lol. I'm not as hard on him as most, but he's unpolished and probably needs a little more time to grow. I don't think he's terrible though.

Kazarian - 8/6/9 = Always struggled with the speech, but everything else is great. He kind of reminds me of RVD in his youth actually. Great athlete & just a very cool guy.

Kiyoshi - 6/1/6 = Always seemed solid as a talent, but he's really just a Muta ripoff. And he doesn't speak English so that pretty much disqualifies him as far as mic skills goes.

Kurt Angle - 9/8/10 = I don't think anybody in wrestling works as hard as Kurt Angle does. He is scary good, and is instantly recognizable among most other wrestlers around today.

Magnus - 8/9/5 = Naturally gifted on the mic, has a great look, but is still an unfinished product when it comes to the actual wrestling. Sticking him with tag partners like Douglas Williams hid his weaknesses and showcased his strengths.

Matt Morgan - 10/8/8 = One of the better big men in wrestling & is just a genetic freak. Look at him! He's an awesome presence to say the least.

Max Buck - Same as Jeremy.

Mick Foley - 8/10/5 = When it comes to presenting his character, Foley's still got it. He is arguably the best on the mic EVER & is instantly recognizable. In ring? Sorry man, I love ya, but you don't have it anymore.

Mr. Anderson - 8/10/8 = He's really looked good in TNA, which is good for him because I was ready to write him off as a failure due to how his pushes always went in the WWE. On the mic, he's entertaining as all hell. Awesome character complimented with some pretty damn good skills.

Okada - NA/NA/NA = I'll be honest. I wouldn't know this guy from a hole in the wall.

Orlando Jordan - 7/4/4 = Very boring worker & character. How can you be a flamboyant bi-sexual and bore me? That's unbelievable.

Raven - 6/10/6 = Raven used to have a great look, but looks like a greasy zit ready to pop now. In ring, he's not what he used to be either. However, the man can still talk with the best of them. I guess that's the last thing to go with these guys.

Ric Flair - 4/4/4 = Yeah, straight 4s for Naitch! Four Horsement for Life!! Wooooooo!!!! Anyways, I hate repeating myself with Flair, but he looks like a melting bag of shit & nothing like he used too. On the mic, he babbles & rambles like a drunk & he sounds like he has denchers & they are falling out. And in the ring, he just does the same spots he's been doing his whole career in a formulaic fashion.

Robbie E - 6/4/4 = I'm not impressed with this guy. The character is awful, & he looked pretty green to me in his match against Red, which isn't going to help. He looks like he could be good, but I don't see this gimmick working in the long run.

Robert Roode - 8/8/8 = Very solid talent all around. He's got the classical heel vibe about him & is a very good performer in just about all aspects.

Rob Terry - 9/3/1 = This guy is so green its ridiculous. Nobody this unprepared should ever be put on mainstream wrestling. All he has is a body, and that's artificial thanks to the Roids this guy injects into his ass.

Rob Van Dam - 10/7/7 = I've always been a fan of RVD. He's just cool! Great athlete, laid back personality, and just fun to watch. How can you not like him? In ring, he has a few problems (punches are terrible for example), but overall, he's a nice package.

Sabu - 7/2/6 = He loses points for his look for shaving his head. Come on man! Sabu has largely been a hardcore spot guy and doesn't deviate from that much. As a talker...well, we saw in WWE why he never really spoke before in ECW.

Samoa Joe - 8/7/10 = Looks like a bad ass & is very believable in his performance. I love watching Joe work. He's great. On the mic, he's solid enough. However, I like him more when he lets his actions do the talking.

Shannon Moore - 7/5/7 = I used to hate this guy, but Ink Inc has been consistently solid I think. I guess putting those two together has hidden some of their weaknesses. Still not one of my favorites, but he's more tolerable now for sure.

Stevie Richards - 6/6/6 = My main problem with Stevie has always been this: He looks like Shawn Michaels. He talks like Shawn Michaels. He has the same finisher as Shawn Michaels. He was just one of those guys from the 90s that came up during the Michaels fame & tried to emulate him a bit too much, and its always been off putting for me. His best run was in the Right to Censor, and he was largely a manager for that.

Sting - 9/10/5 = Same old story with the vets. He can present his character well & get his points across, but in the ring, and I'm sad to say it, its time for The Stinger to hang it up. He looked good last year, but hasn't really done much this year that is worth getting excited over.

Tommy Dreamer - 5/6/6 = The guy sounds like he's always on the verge of tears. He looks kind of pudgy too. He's always worked hard in the ring, but to be honest, he's never been a favorite of mine, even going back to ECW.

Knockouts
Angelina Love - 9/10/7 = One of the more complete Knockout talents, but I like her more as a heel. I think she can be one of the best talkers around when given the chance, and in ring, she's pretty solid. She's also nice to look at too, if I don't say so myself.

Cookie - 7/3/NA = Like Robbie, the problem here stems from the lame gimmick. He's obnoxious in a Vickie Guerrero type way, and that's not a good thing. She's hot, sure, and I've never seen her wrestle, so I can't say, but the character is just too lame for me to give her too high of a rating.

Daffney - 9/10/6 = Is she still with TNA? Haven't seen her in ages. Oh well, is there a better Knockout character around than her? She's a psychopath and its easy to believe! (but she's also hot at the same time, weird). Also, how many chicks do you know that are willing to take thumbtack bumps?

Hamada - 7/1/9 = Awesome in ring talent & I think her look helps separate her from the other Knockouts. She can't speak English (as far as I know anyway), so nothing in the mic skills department as far as connecting with US audiences, but everything else is good.

Lacey Von Erich - 10/5/1 = Hot as hell, and that's about it. I guess she's believable as a dumb blonde, but in ring, she is awful. Like really really awful.

Madison Rayne - 8/7/5 = Never really been impressed with her as an in ring talent, but as a character, she's kind of stepped out of the shadow of The Beautiful People and carved her own identity.

Mickie James - 10/9/9 = Is she hot? Hell yeah. You can call her fat all you want, but I think of her as perfectly curvy. Oh the things I would do with a girl that looked like her. But sexual fantasizing aside, Mickie has proven herself over the years to be one hell of a female talent. I loved her psycho character back in 2006, and I think she's brought a bit of a spark back to the KO division.

Miss Tessmacher - 9/5/NA = Never seen her work, but I imagine its not very good. Although, I will pay BIG MONEY to watch Lacey Von Erich train her, lol. Seriously TNA, if you want to make me laugh my ass off, show those skits, and present them as intentional comedy (or unintentional, whichever). I'm the only one I know that gets the name is a reference to the old Superman movie, but whatever. Yeah, she's hot as hell (I like brunettes, lol), but that's about it really.

Sarita - 8/6/9 = She cut an ok promo on Impact a couple weeks back, so that raised that grade a tad. She's a good lookin' gal and has some pretty good skills to back it all up. Overall, a pretty nice package.

Tara - 8/3/9 = She is AWFUL on the stick, but very good in other areas. What I like about her is that she looks like a real athlete. More than any other girl in mainstream wrestling, she's the one that looks like she was actually trained to do this for a living. And as a worker, she's obviously really good.

Taylor Wilde - 8/4/9 = Never been good on the mic, but I like her in other areas. She's a cute little gal who brings a big fight, and I think she's very crisp in the ring. She hits moves as well as the guys a lot of the time. I support her heavily because of how the IWC just ripped her to shreds when she first debuted, but I think she's won people over since then.

Velvet Sky - 10/9/5 = Not the best in ring, but fantastic in other areas. Great talker, great character, and HOT AS FUCKING HELL!!! I would actually be afraid to have sex with her because she's so hot, I think she'd burn my dick to a crisp, and I have no interest in walking around with a shriveled up wrinkly black thing.

Winter - 7/5/6 = To be honest, I never saw a whole lot of Katie Lea, but she seemed alright based on what I saw. However, TNA really needs to cut it out with these dumb segments they are doing with her & Angelina.

#5 ·
Kurt Angle 8/8/10
AJ - 4/5/10
RVD - 8/3/8
Joe - 5/5/9
Double J - 6/7/7
Jeff Hardy - 8/6/8
Anderson - 7/9/6
Morgan - 8/3/5
Roode - 8/7/8
Storm - 7/7/8
Sting - 9/9/7
Shelley - 6/4/9
Sabin - 6/6/8
Abyss - 7/7/3
Kaz - 5/2/8
Sabu - 7/3/8
Moore - 4/3/5
Nash - 9/9/2
Raven - 7/9/4

#16 · (Edited)
I think, the ratings shouldn't be perceived as "fix". ALL can improve/decrease. Even "looks", because they depend strongly on gimmick and build up. That's why I give my view on the current situation.

I'll also sometimes add a "+/-" for tendancy up (+) and down (-)

Wrestlers
Abyss - 8/6/7 = 21
A.J. Styles - 9-/7+/9 = 25 (in certain ways he sells himself great, mic work gives a minus)
Alex Shelley - 7+/9/8+ = 24++
Amazing Red - 5/6/7 = 18
Brian Kendrick - 7/7/7 = 21
Brother Devon - 5-/7/5 = 17-
Brother Ray - 7-/10/4 = 21-
Chris Sabin - 8+/7+/8+ = 23+++ (one of TNAs biggest talents & potential mega stars)
D'Angelo Dinero - 8/9/6 = 23
Desmond Wolfe - 8/9/9 = 26 (Steve Austin-esque potential)
Douglas Williams - 5+/6+/8 = 19++
Eric Young - 7/7+/6 = 20+
Hernandez - 9-/5/6 = 20- (always needed Homicide for good performance / personality)
James Storm - 7+/9+/7 = 23++ (much bigger star potential if given single presentation)
Jay Lethal - 6+/4+/9 = 19++
Jeff Hardy - 9+/8+/5 = 22++
Jeff Jarrett - 6+/8/8 = 22+
Jeremy Buck - 6+/6+/7+ = 19++
Jesse Neal - 5/5+/4 = 14+
Kazarian - 7/8/9- = 24- (much bigger star potential)
Kiyoshi - 4/3/7 = 14 (mostly misused)
Kurt Angle - 7/7/10- = 24-
Magnus - 7/9+/3 = 19+
Matt Morgan - 7/7-/6 = 20- (reputation of big talent, but little improvement over the last years)
Max Buck - 6+/6+/7+ = 19+++
Mick Foley - 10-/7/5 = 22-
Mr. Anderson - 7/10/6 = 23
Okada - X/X/X = X (haven't watched a match or segment of his yet)
Orlando Jordan - 6+/7/6 = 19+
Raven - 7+/8+/5 = 20++ (finally picking up old strenghts again)
Rhino - 5/6/6 = 17 (needs a "makeover" for multiple years now)
Ric Flair - 8-/9/5- =22--
Robbie E - 4/5/6 = 15
Robert Roode - 6/7/8 = 21 (despite what the IWC thinks; still waiting for his gimmick/personality breakthrough)
Rob Terry - 7+/3/3 = 13+ (should improve in the Under card first)
Rob Van Dam - 9-/8-/6 = 23--
Sabu - 7/7/3- = 17- (should retire as in ring performer)
Samoa Joe - 8+/8+/8 = 24++ (up & down with his standing & self presentation)
Shannon Moore - 7/7/5 = 19
Stevie Richards - 4/6/7 = 17 (find a good gimmick and become top star of another company, please)
Sting - 9-/8/6- = 23--
Tommy Dreamer - 6/7/5 = 18

Knockouts
Angelina Love - 10/8+/5+ = 23++ (biggest draw besides Mick Foley)
Cookie - 8/7+/X = X (hasn't wrestled yet in TNA)
Daffney - 7/9/4 = 20
Hamada - 5/5/8 = 18 (lacks build up, etc. to improve grades 1 & 2)
Lacey Von Erich - 8-/6/2+ = 16 (hotness alone decreases long term "looks")
Madison Rayne - 5/6/7 = 18 (still stagnates in her gimmick/looks)
Mickie James - 8/8/6 = 22
Miss Tessmacher - 5/5/X = X
Sarita - 8-/5/7 = 20-
Tara - 6/6/8 = 20
Taylor Wilde - 6-/5/8 = 19- (bad build for TNAs highly talented wrestler)
Velvet Sky - 8/8/3 = 19
Winter - 6+/6+/X = X (hasn't wrestled yet in TNA)

Facor "potential" is rarely included. Overall most of the roster can improve BIG TIME. This, however, is just a momentary analysis.

#41 ·
Wrestlers
Abyss - 10- 8 - 7
A.J. Styles - 9 - 7.5 - 10
Alex Shelley - 8.5 - 9.5 - 8.5
Amazing Red - 7 - 5 - 9
Brian Kendrick - 6.5 - 9.5 - 7
Brother Devon - 6.5 - 6 - 5.5
Brother Ray - 6.5 - 6 - 5.5
Chris Sabin - 8 - 7 - 8.5
D'Angelo Dinero - 8 - 10 - 8
Desmond Wolfe - 7.5 - 8.5 - 9
Douglas Williams - 7 - 5 - 6
Eric Young - 4 - 6.5 - 8
Hernandez - - 7.5 - 3 - 7
James Storm - 8 - 8 - 8
Jay Lethal - 7.75 - 9 - 9.25
Jeff Hardy - 9 - 9 - 7.5
Jeff Jarrett - 7.5- 8.5 - 7
Jeremy Buck - 6 - 2 - 7.5
Jesse Neal - 2 - 1 - 2
Kazarian - 8 - 6 - 7
Kiyoshi - 5- 0 - 5
Kurt Angle - 9 - 9 - 11
Magnus - 6 - 5 -6
Matt Morgan - 10- 8 - 7.75
Max Buck -6 - 2 - 7.5
Mick Foley - 3 - 10 - 5
Mr. Anderson - 10 - 10 - 9
Okada - 5 - 0 - 5
Orlando Jordan - 7 - 6 - 6
Raven - 9 - 10 - 5
Ric Flair - 10 - 11 - 7
Robbie E - 9 - 6 - 3
Robert Roode - 9 - 9 -9
Rob Terry - 9 - 4 - 2
Rob Van Dam - 8 - 7 -8
Sabu - 7.5 - 3 - 7
Samoa Joe - 5 - 5 - 5
Shannon Moore - 8 - 3 - 5
Stevie Richards - 4 - 8 - 6
Sting - He sucks dick now
Tommy Dreamer - 6 - 8 - 7

Knockouts
Angelina Love -
Cookie -
Daffney -
Hamada -
Lacey Von Erich -
Madison Rayne -
Mickie James -
Miss Tessmacher -
Sarita -
Tara -
Taylor Wilde -
Velvet Sky -
Winter -

Not a fan of womens wrestling

#43 ·
Wrestlers
Abyss - 7/6/4
A.J. Styles - 8/8/9
Alex Shelley - 7/8/8
Amazing Red - 7/6/8
Brian Kendrick - 6/8/8
Brother Devon - 8/7/6
Brother Ray - 8/7/7
Chris Sabin - 7/8/8
D'Angelo Dinero - 8/10/9
Desmond Wolfe - 7/8/8
Douglas Williams - 8/7/9
Eric Young - 7/7/7
Hernandez - 8/6/6
James Storm - 8/8/8
Jay Lethal - 7/7/8
Jeff Hardy - 7/9/7
Jeff Jarrett - 8/9/8
Jeremy Buck - 6/6/8
Jesse Neal - 8/5/6
Kazarian - 7/6/8
Kiyoshi - 6/4/7
Kurt Angle - 9/9/10
Magnus - 9/7/7
Matt Morgan - 10/7/7
Max Buck - 6/6/8
Mick Foley - 5/9/6
Mr. Anderson - 9/10/9
Orlando Jordan - 7/7/6
Raven - 8/10/7
Ric Flair - 6/10/6
Robbie E - 8/8/7
Robert Roode - 9/9/9
Rob Terry - 9/4/4
Rob Van Dam - 7/7/7
Sabu - 6/5/4
Samoa Joe - 9/7/9
Shannon Moore - 5/5/6
Stevie Richards - 7/6/7
Sting - 8/9/8
Tommy Dreamer - 7/8/7

Knockouts
Angelina Love - 7/7/6
Daffney - 8/6/8
Hamada - 9/4/9
Lacey Von Erich - 3/3/1
Madison Rayne - 8/8/7
Mickie James - 9/7/8
Sarita - 7/6/7
Tara - 9/7/9
Taylor Wilde - 9/6/8
Velvet Sky - 8/8/7

#61 ·
Wrestlers
Abyss - 4/3/6
A.J. Styles -8/7/10
Alex Shelley -8/8/9
Amazing Red -7/1/9
Brian Kendrick -7/6/7
Brother Devon -4/5/4
Brother Ray -3/8/3
Chris Sabin -8/7/9
D'Angelo Dinero -9/9/6
Desmond Wolfe -8/8/9
Douglas Williams -6/7/9
Eric Young -6/6/7
Hernandez -8/5/6
James Storm -7/8/7
Jay Lethal -6/5/8
Jeff Hardy -9/4/6
Jeff Jarrett -0/0/0
Jeremy Buck -5/2/8
Jesse Neal -6/4/4
Kazarian -7/7/8
Kiyoshi -6/5/6
Kurt Angle -9/8/10
Magnus -8/8/5
Matt Morgan -8/7/7
Max Buck -5/3/8
Mick Foley -6/10/2
Mr. Anderson -8/9/7
Okada -??????
Orlando Jordan -0/2/1
Raven -7/10/5
Ric Flair -8/10/3
Robbie E -7/7/3
Robert Roode -9/8/8
Rob Terry -9/2/1
Rob Van Dam -8/4/8
Sabu -4/0/2
Samoa Joe -8/9/9
Shannon Moore -6/4/5
Stevie Richards -5/7/3
Sting -9/9/5
Tommy Dreamer -6/2/2

Knockouts
Angelina Love -7/7/5
Cookie -6/6/?
Daffney -8/6/4
Hamada -5/2/9
Lacey Von Erich -10/4/1
Madison Rayne -8/7/4
Mickie James -8/3/8
Miss Tessmacher -10/5/0
Sarita -8/3/9
Tara -5/0/1
Taylor Wilde -6/2/7
Velvet Sky -10/8/3
Winter -8/5/7

#2 ·
Ok I basically stole this idea from Andy362 in the WWE section who made this thread for RAW/SmackDown rosters. Thought it would be fun to do for TNA's roster too.

That's basically the idea, but for the TNA roster instead of WWE obviously.

Wrestlers
Abyss -
A.J. Styles -
Alex Shelley -
Amazing Red -
Brian Kendrick -
Brother Devon -
Brother Ray -
Chris Sabin -
D'Angelo Dinero -
Desmond Wolfe -
Douglas Williams -
Eric Young -
Hernandez -
James Storm -
Jay Lethal -
Jeff Hardy -
Jeff Jarrett -
Jeremy Buck -
Jesse Neal -
Kazarian -
Kiyoshi -
Kurt Angle -
Magnus -
Matt Morgan -
Max Buck -
Mick Foley -
Mr. Anderson -
Okada -
Orlando Jordan -
Raven -
Ric Flair -
Robbie E -
Robert Roode -
Rob Terry -
Rob Van Dam -
Sabu -
Samoa Joe -
Shannon Moore -
Stevie Richards -
Sting -
Tommy Dreamer -

Knockouts
Angelina Love -
Cookie -
Daffney -
Hamada -
Lacey Von Erich -
Madison Rayne -
Mickie James -
Miss Tessmacher -
Sarita -
Tara -
Taylor Wilde -
Velvet Sky -
Winter -
Wrestlers
Abyss - 6/8/7
A.J. Styles - 6/6/10
Alex Shelley - 4/8/9
Amazing Red - 4/4/8
Brian Kendrick - 5/8/10
Brother Devon - 8/6/6
Brother Ray - 6/8/6
Chris Sabin - 6/4/9
D'Angelo Dinero - 6/9/7
Desmond Wolfe - 6/9/8
Douglas Williams - 8/8/9
Eric Young - 7/9/8
Hernandez - 9/4/7
James Storm - 8/9/8
Jay Lethal - 4/8/8
Jeff Hardy - 9/7/9
Jeff Jarrett - 5/9/9
Jeremy Buck - 3/6/8
Jesse Neal - 6/5/6
Kazarian - 9/8/8
Kiyoshi - 6/na/7
Kurt Angle - 6/10/9
Magnus - 8/8/8
Matt Morgan - 10/8/6
Max Buck - 3/6/8
Mick Foley - 10/10/7
Mr. Anderson - 9/10/6
Okada - IDK
Orlando Jordan - 6/6/6
Raven - 7/10/7
Ric Flair - LEGEND and TOO old,cannot judge
Robbie E - 6/8/4
Robert Roode - 9/9/8
Rob Terry - 10/6/5
Rob Van Dam - 10/7/7
Sabu - 7/6/5
Samoa Joe - 8/7/10
Shannon Moore - 7/6/7
Stevie Richards - 5/9/8
Sting - 9/9/7
Tommy Dreamer - 5/9/6

Knockouts
Angelina Love - 10/8/8
Cookie - 10/8/8
Daffney - 7/7/9
Hamada - 8/na/9
Lacey Von Erich -10/8/6
Madison Rayne - 10/8/8
Mickie James - 10/9/8
Miss Tessmacher -10/8/6
Sarita -8/6/8
Tara -10/9/9
Taylor Wilde -10/8/8
Velvet Sky -10/8/8
Winter - idk

#34 ·
Look /Mic/Wrestling

Kurt Angle 9/9/10
AJ - 7/8/10
RVD - 8/7/7
Joe - 7/7/9
Double J - 8/7/8
Jeff Hardy - 9/7/7
Anderson - 6/9/8
Morgan - 8/7/6
Roode - 8/7/8
Storm - 7/7/8
Sting - 8/7/7
Shelley - 6/7/9
Sabin - 7/6/8
Abyss - 8/6/3
Kaz - 7/3/8
Sabu - 7/3/7
Moore - 5/3/4
Nash - 9/9/3
Raven - 7/9/4
Wrestlers
Abyss - 10/7/7
A.J. Styles - 10/10/10
Alex Shelley -10/10/10
Amazing Red - 10/5/8
Brian Kendrick - 10/8/8
Team 3D - 10/5/10
Chris Sabin -10/7/10
D'Angelo Dinero - 10/7/9
Desmond Wolfe - 10/8/8
Douglas Williams - 10/8/10
Kurt Angle - 10/8/10
Mr. Anderson - 10/10/10
Okada - 5/5/5
Robbie E - 5/5/5
Robert Roode - 8/9/8 and 10 tag team
Rob Terry - 5/5/5
Rob Van Dam - 8/8/10
Sabu - 5/5/5 (Mr.Botchs)
Samoa Joe - 8/7/10
Shannon Moore - 5/5/5
Stevie Richards - 7/8/8
Sting - 7/8/9
Tommy Dreamer - 8/8/8
Kurt Angle 8/8/10
AJ - 4/5/10
RVD - 8/3/8
Joe - 5/5/9
Double J - 6/7/7
Jeff Hardy - 8/6/8
Anderson - 7/9/6
Morgan - 8/3/5
Roode - 8/7/8
Storm - 7/7/8
Sting - 9/9/7
Shelley - 6/4/9
Sabin - 6/6/8
Abyss - 7/7/3
Kaz - 5/2/8
Sabu - 7/3/8
Moore - 4/3/5
Nash - 9/9/2
Raven - 7/9/4
Wrestlers
Kurt Angle - 9/8/9 26
Sting - 9/9/8 26
Ric Flair - 7/10/8 25
Matt Morgan - 9/8/8 25
Desmond Wolfe - 7/9/8 24
Douglas Williams - 7/8/9 24
Mick Foley - 8/10/6 24
Mr. Anderson - 8/9/7 24
Robert Roode - 8/8/8 24
Alex Shelley - 7/8/8 23
D'Angelo Dinero - 8/8/7 23
James Storm - 8/7/8 23
Jeff Jarrett - 7/8/8 23
Kazarian - 7/8/8 23
Rob Van Dam - 8/8/7 23
Samoa Joe - 7/8/8 23
A.J. Styles - 7/6/9 22
Chris Sabin - 7/7/8 22
Jeff Hardy - 8/7/7 22
Robbie E - 8/7/7 22
Raven - 7/9/5 21
Tommy Dreamer - 8/8/5 21
Abyss - 8/6/6 20
Hernandez - 8/6/6 20
Jay Lethal - 6/6/8 20
Shannon Moore - 8/5/7 20
Brian Kendrick - 4/7/8 19
Brother Ray - 6/7/6 19
Eric Young - 6/7/6 19
Max Buck - 5/7/7 19
Jeremy Buck - 5/6/7 18
Orlando Jordan - 7/5/6 18
Rob Terry - 10/5/3 18
Stevie Richards - 6/6/6 18
Brother Devon - 6/5/6 17
Jesse Neal - 7/5/5 17
Magnus - 8/5/4 17
Amazing Red - 4/4/7 13
Kiyoshi - 6/0/7 13
Sabu - 8/0/3 11

Okada - Who?

Knockouts
Angelina Love - 8/9/9 26
Mickie James - 9/8/9 26
Madison Rayne - 8/9/8 25
Tara - 8/8/8 24
Sarita - 8/7/8 23
Velvet Sky - 9/8/6 23
Daffney - 8/7/6 21
Taylor Wilde - 8/6/7 21
Winter - 7/7/7 21
Miss Tessmacher - 8/7/3 18
Lacey Von Erich - 8/6/2 16
Hamada - 7/0/9 16
Cookie - 8/7/0 (haven't seen her in the ring yet) 15
Abyss -6/5/7
A.J. Styles -8/7/10
Alex Shelley -8/8/10
Amazing Red -5/4/10
Brian Kendrick -4/4/5
Brother Devon -5/5/4
Brother Ray -7/7/4
Chris Sabin -7/7/10
D'Angelo Dinero -8/8/7
Desmond Wolfe -8/8/9
Douglas Williams -6/5/6
Eric Young -4/5/3
Hernandez -5/3/7
James Storm -7/7/8
Jay Lethal -6/7/8
Jeff Hardy -7/6/7
Jeff Jarrett -8/8/7
Jeremy Buck -5/5/10
Jesse Neal -2/2/2
Kazarian -6/6/10
Kiyoshi -3/3/5
Kurt Angle -8/8/10
Magnus -6/5/6
Matt Morgan -7/7/7
Max Buck -5/5/10
Mick Foley -6/8/6
Mr. Anderson -7/8/6
Okada -0/0/0
Orlando Jordan -0/0/0
Raven -7/9/6
Ric Flair -8/10/5
Robbie E -0/0/0
Robert Roode -7/7/7
Rob Terry -3/2/0
Rob Van Dam -5/4/6
Sabu -4/1/6
Samoa Joe -7/6/10
Shannon Moore -1/1/2
Stevie Richards -4/5/5
Sting -8/9/7
Tommy Dreamer -3/3/2
Wrestlers
Abyss - 9/8/8 = Alot of people seem hard on Abyss now, but despite bad writing, I am very high on him as a talent. Great look, and is fantastic at presenting his character in a day and age where those kind of characters are becoming obsolete. In the ring, I'd say he's one of the better big men around. Sure he's strictly hardcore, but more often than not, I'm entertained by his matches.

A.J. Styles - 10/7/10 = AJ is a cut above the rest when it comes to in ring ability. He is probably my favorite guy to watch in wrestling right now (especially now that Shawn Michaels has retired). His look was a bit of a trend setter for a while as many guys were trying to emulate him a few years ago. His only flaws have ever been his mic skills, but he's gotten a lot better at that over the years.

Alex Shelley - 8/9/8 = Great in ring talent, and has a great youthful & modern look. As for his mic skills, he's one of those guys that deserves way more mic time. He reminds me of WCW Chris Jericho whenever he speaks, and I would love to hear him speak more. Great talent, and of the Machine Guns, the better total package.

Amazing Red - 5/2/7 = He looks like a skinny punk kid, & he's so bad on the stick they NEVER give him mic time. As a talent, he is very exciting to watch, even if a bit of a Mysterio rip off.

Brian Kendrick - 4/4/6 = Skinny punk kid, bizarre promos that I can't understand (He's like a Mini-Warrior), and his matches are hit & miss for me. I've never really been that high on him to be honest.

Brother Devon - 8/5/7 = Great look, bit of a one line guy on the mic (which is fine when you have a tag partner to carry it for you). In ring, he's obviously always been better as a tag team wrestler.

Brother Ray - 6/8/7 = When he's not kissing his own ass, he's actually very good on the stick. Look? Well he kind of looks like a big fat guy, but in the ring, Team 3D has been pretty solid over the years, despite being stale.

Chris Sabin - 7/6/9 = Better in ring than his partner Shelley, but Shelley's got it in the looks & mic skills department where Sabin tends to have some problems. He's actually gotten better since being paired with Shelley though.

D'Angelo Dinero - 9/10/8 = Where the hell did this come from?! I never saw this side of Elijah Burke in the WWE? Yeah, TNA's got a star in this guy with his fantastic promos, great charisma, and overall fun personality. In the ring, I gave him an 8 because he's mostly untested, but shows glimpses of greatness from time to time.

Desmond Wolfe - 8/8/10 = Looks & talks like Jason Statham. What's not to like about that? And in ring, there are few guys around that are better. He's amazing.

Douglas Williams - 7/8/9 = He has a bit of a classical look, and obviously can get it done in the ring with great technical skill. On the mic, he's not half bad either.

Eric Young - 6/9/7 = I've always liked EY as a talent, but is really lacking direction now, and is basically back to what he was doing four years ago. He's never looked like much, but has always been great at projecting whatever character it is TNA wants him to play. In the ring, he's a bump machine & is fun to watch when given the chance to show his skills.

Hernandez - 9/3/6 = Fantastic look as he's just a fucking brute. In the ring, he gets by on the cool power moves in his arsenal, but not much else. Obviously, he was better in LAX. His mic skills are pretty bad too.

James Storm - 9/9/9 = Oh one of my favorites. He's fantastic. The drunken cowboy bit is hilarious and he has done a great job of showing off that character. In ring, can you name me a tag team wrestler since 2002 that has been as successful as him? America's Most Wanted & Beer Money Inc are, in my opinion, the two best tag teams in TNA's history, and he's a big reason why. As a singles star, hell, I thought he did really well for that short run he had.

Jay Lethal - 7/5/9 = He gets a generous 5 for mic skills because his best mic work comes out of imitating other people! (Flair & Savage). As a worker, he's obviously very solid. Not much a look, but he's good enough to be showcased regularly.

Jeff Hardy - 8/8/7 = If you had asked me last week, I probably would have given him a 4 or 5 for mic work, but these last few promos have been pretty damn good. Where the hell has this side of Hardy been? lol. He has a very distinctive look, that's for sure. In ring, I felt like he's always had to depend on others to make him look good, but when he's on, he's pretty damn great.

Jeff Jarrett - 8/9/9 = Heavily underrated talent in the eyes of the fans & a classical wrestler. I love his style & a lot of the little things he does sometimes. I love the old school style he brings & he's one of the few guys around that can still do it well. On the mic, he's pretty damn good I'd say.

Jeremy Buck - 6/6/9 = Well the Bucks look like Hardy Boys clones, which probably works against them. On the stick, they aren't that good, but have gotten a little better since turning heel. In ring? Its like having a tag team of John Morrisons. Pretty fucking cool.

Jesse Neal - 7/5/6 = Pretty ordinary in most aspects accept for his look...not many guys look like that, lol. I'm not as hard on him as most, but he's unpolished and probably needs a little more time to grow. I don't think he's terrible though.

Kazarian - 8/6/9 = Always struggled with the speech, but everything else is great. He kind of reminds me of RVD in his youth actually. Great athlete & just a very cool guy.

Kiyoshi - 6/1/6 = Always seemed solid as a talent, but he's really just a Muta ripoff. And he doesn't speak English so that pretty much disqualifies him as far as mic skills goes.

Kurt Angle - 9/8/10 = I don't think anybody in wrestling works as hard as Kurt Angle does. He is scary good, and is instantly recognizable among most other wrestlers around today.

Magnus - 8/9/5 = Naturally gifted on the mic, has a great look, but is still an unfinished product when it comes to the actual wrestling. Sticking him with tag partners like Douglas Williams hid his weaknesses and showcased his strengths.

Matt Morgan - 10/8/8 = One of the better big men in wrestling & is just a genetic freak. Look at him! He's an awesome presence to say the least.

Max Buck - Same as Jeremy.

Mick Foley - 8/10/5 = When it comes to presenting his character, Foley's still got it. He is arguably the best on the mic EVER & is instantly recognizable. In ring? Sorry man, I love ya, but you don't have it anymore.

Mr. Anderson - 8/10/8 = He's really looked good in TNA, which is good for him because I was ready to write him off as a failure due to how his pushes always went in the WWE. On the mic, he's entertaining as all hell. Awesome character complimented with some pretty damn good skills.

Okada - NA/NA/NA = I'll be honest. I wouldn't know this guy from a hole in the wall.

Orlando Jordan - 7/4/4 = Very boring worker & character. How can you be a flamboyant bi-sexual and bore me? That's unbelievable.

Raven - 6/10/6 = Raven used to have a great look, but looks like a greasy zit ready to pop now. In ring, he's not what he used to be either. However, the man can still talk with the best of them. I guess that's the last thing to go with these guys.

Ric Flair - 4/4/4 = Yeah, straight 4s for Naitch! Four Horsement for Life!! Wooooooo!!!! Anyways, I hate repeating myself with Flair, but he looks like a melting bag of shit & nothing like he used too. On the mic, he babbles & rambles like a drunk & he sounds like he has denchers & they are falling out. And in the ring, he just does the same spots he's been doing his whole career in a formulaic fashion.

Robbie E - 6/4/4 = I'm not impressed with this guy. The character is awful, & he looked pretty green to me in his match against Red, which isn't going to help. He looks like he could be good, but I don't see this gimmick working in the long run.

Robert Roode - 8/8/8 = Very solid talent all around. He's got the classical heel vibe about him & is a very good performer in just about all aspects.

Rob Terry - 9/3/1 = This guy is so green its ridiculous. Nobody this unprepared should ever be put on mainstream wrestling. All he has is a body, and that's artificial thanks to the Roids this guy injects into his ass.

Rob Van Dam - 10/7/7 = I've always been a fan of RVD. He's just cool! Great athlete, laid back personality, and just fun to watch. How can you not like him? In ring, he has a few problems (punches are terrible for example), but overall, he's a nice package.

Sabu - 7/2/6 = He loses points for his look for shaving his head. Come on man! Sabu has largely been a hardcore spot guy and doesn't deviate from that much. As a talker...well, we saw in WWE why he never really spoke before in ECW.

Samoa Joe - 8/7/10 = Looks like a bad ass & is very believable in his performance. I love watching Joe work. He's great. On the mic, he's solid enough. However, I like him more when he lets his actions do the talking.

Shannon Moore - 7/5/7 = I used to hate this guy, but Ink Inc has been consistently solid I think. I guess putting those two together has hidden some of their weaknesses. Still not one of my favorites, but he's more tolerable now for sure.

Stevie Richards - 6/6/6 = My main problem with Stevie has always been this: He looks like Shawn Michaels. He talks like Shawn Michaels. He has the same finisher as Shawn Michaels. He was just one of those guys from the 90s that came up during the Michaels fame & tried to emulate him a bit too much, and its always been off putting for me. His best run was in the Right to Censor, and he was largely a manager for that.

Sting - 9/10/5 = Same old story with the vets. He can present his character well & get his points across, but in the ring, and I'm sad to say it, its time for The Stinger to hang it up. He looked good last year, but hasn't really done much this year that is worth getting excited over.

Tommy Dreamer - 5/6/6 = The guy sounds like he's always on the verge of tears. He looks kind of pudgy too. He's always worked hard in the ring, but to be honest, he's never been a favorite of mine, even going back to ECW.

Knockouts
Angelina Love - 9/10/7 = One of the more complete Knockout talents, but I like her more as a heel. I think she can be one of the best talkers around when given the chance, and in ring, she's pretty solid. She's also nice to look at too, if I don't say so myself.

Cookie - 7/3/NA = Like Robbie, the problem here stems from the lame gimmick. He's obnoxious in a Vickie Guerrero type way, and that's not a good thing. She's hot, sure, and I've never seen her wrestle, so I can't say, but the character is just too lame for me to give her too high of a rating.

Daffney - 9/10/6 = Is she still with TNA? Haven't seen her in ages. Oh well, is there a better Knockout character around than her? She's a psychopath and its easy to believe! (but she's also hot at the same time, weird). Also, how many chicks do you know that are willing to take thumbtack bumps?

Hamada - 7/1/9 = Awesome in ring talent & I think her look helps separate her from the other Knockouts. She can't speak English (as far as I know anyway), so nothing in the mic skills department as far as connecting with US audiences, but everything else is good.

Lacey Von Erich - 10/5/1 = Hot as hell, and that's about it. I guess she's believable as a dumb blonde, but in ring, she is awful. Like really really awful.

Madison Rayne - 8/7/5 = Never really been impressed with her as an in ring talent, but as a character, she's kind of stepped out of the shadow of The Beautiful People and carved her own identity.

Mickie James - 10/9/9 = Is she hot? Hell yeah. You can call her fat all you want, but I think of her as perfectly curvy. Oh the things I would do with a girl that looked like her. But sexual fantasizing aside, Mickie has proven herself over the years to be one hell of a female talent. I loved her psycho character back in 2006, and I think she's brought a bit of a spark back to the KO division.

Miss Tessmacher - 9/5/NA = Never seen her work, but I imagine its not very good. Although, I will pay BIG MONEY to watch Lacey Von Erich train her, lol. Seriously TNA, if you want to make me laugh my ass off, show those skits, and present them as intentional comedy (or unintentional, whichever). I'm the only one I know that gets the name is a reference to the old Superman movie, but whatever. Yeah, she's hot as hell (I like brunettes, lol), but that's about it really.

Sarita - 8/6/9 = She cut an ok promo on Impact a couple weeks back, so that raised that grade a tad. She's a good lookin' gal and has some pretty good skills to back it all up. Overall, a pretty nice package.

Tara - 8/3/9 = She is AWFUL on the stick, but very good in other areas. What I like about her is that she looks like a real athlete. More than any other girl in mainstream wrestling, she's the one that looks like she was actually trained to do this for a living. And as a worker, she's obviously really good.

Taylor Wilde - 8/4/9 = Never been good on the mic, but I like her in other areas. She's a cute little gal who brings a big fight, and I think she's very crisp in the ring. She hits moves as well as the guys a lot of the time. I support her heavily because of how the IWC just ripped her to shreds when she first debuted, but I think she's won people over since then.

Velvet Sky - 10/9/5 = Not the best in ring, but fantastic in other areas. Great talker, great character, and HOT AS FUCKING HELL!!! I would actually be afraid to have sex with her because she's so hot, I think she'd burn my dick to a crisp, and I have no interest in walking around with a shriveled up wrinkly black thing.

Winter - 7/5/6 = To be honest, I never saw a whole lot of Katie Lea, but she seemed alright based on what I saw. However, TNA really needs to cut it out with these dumb segments they are doing with her & Angelina.
Wrestlers
Abyss - minus 4/6/5
A.J. Styles -6/7/9
Alex Shelley -7/8/8
Amazing Red -4/2/7
Brian Kendrick -6/7/7
Brother Devon -7/6/5
Brother Ray -6/8/5
Chris Sabin -7/6/9
D'Angelo Dinero -8/8/7
Desmond Wolfe -6/8/9
Douglas Williams -5/7/8
Eric Young -4/5/7
Hernandez -8/2/6
James Storm -7/8/8
Jay Lethal -6/5/8
Jeff Hardy -10/6/6
Jeff Jarrett -6/9/6
Jeremy Buck -5/4/7
Jesse Neal -5/3/4
Kazarian -7/5/8
Kiyoshi - GTFO
Kurt Angle - 8/8/8
Magnus -6/7/5
Matt Morgan -9/8/6
Max Buck -5/5/7
Mick Foley -8/7/6
Mr. Anderson -8/10/7
Okada - WTH?
Orlando Jordan -5/6/6
Raven -6/10/2
Ric Flair -5/*doesn't have infinity symbol on keyboard*/7
Robbie E - 6/6/6
Robert Roode -8/7/8
Rob Terry -8/1/2
Rob Van Dam -8/6/8
Sabu - couldn't care less
Samoa Joe - ?/7/8
Shannon Moore - 7/6/7
Stevie Richards - couldn't care less
Sting -10/9/7
Tommy Dreamer - Scott Steiner: "He's FAT!!"

Wrestlers

Kurt Angle - 8/8/10 26
D'Angelo Dinero - 9/9/7 25
Shannon Moore - 10/6/8 24
A.J. Styles - 7/7/9 23
Mr. Anderson - 7/9/7 23
Abyss - 8/7/7 22
Alex Shelley - 7/6/9 22
Chris Sabin - 7/6/9 22
Jeff Hardy - 9/6/7 22
Sting - 10/7/5 22
Brother Ray - 6/9/6 21
James Storm - 6/8/7 21
Jeff Jarrett - 7/7/7 21
Ric Flair - 10/10/1 21
Robert Roode - 6/7/8 21
Jay Lethal - 5/7/8 20
Jesse Neal - 9/5/6 20
Rob Van Dam - 7/7/6 20
Robbie E. 7/6/7 20
Samoa Joe - 6/7/7 20
Desmond Wolfe - 5/7/7 19
Kazarian - 6/5/8 19
Max Buck - 5/5/9 19
Brother Devon - 6/6/6 18
Douglas Williams - 5/7/6 18
Hernandez - 7/4/7 18
Jeremy Buck - 5/4/9 18
Matt Morgan - 5/8/5 18
Mick Foley - 7/7/3 17
Orlando Jordan - 7/6/4 17
Magnus - 4/8/4 16
Eric Young - 3/7/5 15
Raven - 6/6/3 15
Brian Kendrick - 4/5/4 13
Sabu - 7/1/5 13
Tommy Dreamer - 4/6/3 13
Kiyoshi - 5/1/6 12
Stevie Richards - 2/6/4 12
Amazing Red - 2/1/7 10
Okada - 2/1/5 8
Rob Terry - 2/1/2 5

Knockouts

Angelina Love - 9/7/6 22
Tara - 7/6/8 21
Daffney - 7/7/6 20
Madison Rayne - 7/7/6 20
Sarita - 7/4/9 20
Winter - 9/5/6 20
Mickie James - 7/6/6 19
Hamada - 5/4/8 17
Taylor Wilde - 6/3/7 16
Velvet Sky - 7/6/2 15
Cookie - 8/6/0 14
Miss Tessmacher - 9/5/0 14
Lacey Von Erich - 9/3/1 13
I think, the ratings shouldn't be perceived as "fix". ALL can improve/decrease. Even "looks", because they depend strongly on gimmick and build up. That's why I give my view on the current situation.

I'll also sometimes add a "+/-" for tendancy up (+) and down (-)

Wrestlers
Abyss - 8/6/7 = 21
A.J. Styles - 9-/7+/9 = 25 (in certain ways he sells himself great, mic work gives a minus)
Alex Shelley - 7+/9/8+ = 24++
Amazing Red - 5/6/7 = 18
Brian Kendrick - 7/7/7 = 21
Brother Devon - 5-/7/5 = 17-
Brother Ray - 7-/10/4 = 21-
Chris Sabin - 8+/7+/8+ = 23+++ (one of TNAs biggest talents & potential mega stars)
D'Angelo Dinero - 8/9/6 = 23
Desmond Wolfe - 8/9/9 = 26 (Steve Austin-esque potential)
Douglas Williams - 5+/6+/8 = 19++
Eric Young - 7/7+/6 = 20+
Hernandez - 9-/5/6 = 20- (always needed Homicide for good performance / personality)
James Storm - 7+/9+/7 = 23++ (much bigger star potential if given single presentation)
Jay Lethal - 6+/4+/9 = 19++
Jeff Hardy - 9+/8+/5 = 22++
Jeff Jarrett - 6+/8/8 = 22+
Jeremy Buck - 6+/6+/7+ = 19++
Jesse Neal - 5/5+/4 = 14+
Kazarian - 7/8/9- = 24- (much bigger star potential)
Kiyoshi - 4/3/7 = 14 (mostly misused)
Kurt Angle - 7/7/10- = 24-
Magnus - 7/9+/3 = 19+
Matt Morgan - 7/7-/6 = 20- (reputation of big talent, but little improvement over the last years)
Max Buck - 6+/6+/7+ = 19+++
Mick Foley - 10-/7/5 = 22-
Mr. Anderson - 7/10/6 = 23
Okada - X/X/X = X (haven't watched a match or segment of his yet)
Orlando Jordan - 6+/7/6 = 19+
Raven - 7+/8+/5 = 20++ (finally picking up old strenghts again)
Rhino - 5/6/6 = 17 (needs a "makeover" for multiple years now)
Ric Flair - 8-/9/5- =22--
Robbie E - 4/5/6 = 15
Robert Roode - 6/7/8 = 21 (despite what the IWC thinks; still waiting for his gimmick/personality breakthrough)
Rob Terry - 7+/3/3 = 13+ (should improve in the Under card first)
Rob Van Dam - 9-/8-/6 = 23--
Sabu - 7/7/3- = 17- (should retire as in ring performer)
Samoa Joe - 8+/8+/8 = 24++ (up & down with his standing & self presentation)
Shannon Moore - 7/7/5 = 19
Stevie Richards - 4/6/7 = 17 (find a good gimmick and become top star of another company, please)
Sting - 9-/8/6- = 23--
Tommy Dreamer - 6/7/5 = 18

Knockouts
Angelina Love - 10/8+/5+ = 23++ (biggest draw besides Mick Foley)
Cookie - 8/7+/X = X (hasn't wrestled yet in TNA)
Daffney - 7/9/4 = 20
Hamada - 5/5/8 = 18 (lacks build up, etc. to improve grades 1 & 2)
Lacey Von Erich - 8-/6/2+ = 16 (hotness alone decreases long term "looks")
Madison Rayne - 5/6/7 = 18 (still stagnates in her gimmick/looks)
Mickie James - 8/8/6 = 22
Miss Tessmacher - 5/5/X = X
Sarita - 8-/5/7 = 20-
Tara - 6/6/8 = 20
Taylor Wilde - 6-/5/8 = 19- (bad build for TNAs highly talented wrestler)
Velvet Sky - 8/8/3 = 19
Winter - 6+/6+/X = X (hasn't wrestled yet in TNA)

Facor "potential" is rarely included. Overall most of the roster can improve BIG TIME. This, however, is just a momentary analysis.
Abyss - 8+8+7 = 23
A.J. Styles - 7+7+10 = 24
Alex Shelley - 7+8+8 = 23
Amazing Red - 4+2+8 = 14
Brian Kendrick - 5+7+6 = 18
Brother Devon - 7+7+5 = 19
Brother Ray - 7+7+6 = 20
Chris Sabin - 7+7+9 = 23
D'Angelo Dinero - 8+9+6 = 23
Desmond Wolfe - 7+9+8 = 24
Douglas Williams - 7+8+7 = 22
Eric Young - 5+7+6 = 18
Hernandez - 9+6+7 = 22
James Storm - 8+8+7 = 23
Jay Lethal - 6+8+7 = 21
Jeff Hardy - 7+8+7 = 22
Jeff Jarrett - 6+8+6 = 20
Jeremy Buck - 5+6+10 = 21
Jesse Neal - 7+5+4 = 16
Kazarian - 7+5+8 = 20
Kiyoshi - 7+1+6 = 14
Kurt Angle - 8+8+10 = 26
Magnus - 7+7+6 = 20
Matt Morgan - 9+8+7 = 24
Max Buck - 5+6+9 = 20
Mick Foley - 4+10+4 = 18
Mr. Anderson - 7+9+6 = 22
Okada - 6+1+6 = 13
Orlando Jordan - 7+5+4 = 16
Raven - 7+8+5 = 20
Ric Flair - 3+10+4 = 17
Robbie E - 7+7+3 = 17
Robert Roode - 8+8+7 = 23
Rob Terry - 10+4+3 = 17
Rob Van Dam - 8+7+9 = 24
Sabu - 6+5+8 = 19
Samoa Joe - 8+7+10 = 25
Shannon Moore - 7+7+7 = 21
Stevie Richards - 7+8+6 = 21
Sting - 8+8+4 = 20
Tommy Dreamer - 6+7+5 = 18
Abyss - 4/5/4 - 13
A.J. Styles - 7/6/10 - 23
Alex Shelley - 7/6/8 - 21
Amazing Red - 3/2/6 - 11
Brian Kendrick - 7/7/9 - 23
Chris Sabin - 7/6/7 - 20
D'Angelo Dinero - 8/7/7 - 22
Desmond Wolfe - 8/8/8 - 24
Douglas Williams - 7/7/8 - 22
Eric Young - 7/7/7 - 21
Hernandez - 7/3/6 - 16
James Storm - 9/7/7 - 23
Jay Lethal - 6/6/7 - 19
Jesse Neal - 7/5/5 - 17
Kazarian - 8/5/7 - 20
Kiyoshi - 6/4(judging by his ajpw work)/6 - 18
Kurt Angle - 9/8/9 - 26
Magnus - 9/8/5 - 22
Matt Morgan - 10/7/6 - 23
Mr. Anderson - 8/8/6 - 22
Okada - 7/6(judging by his njpw work)/7 - 20
Orlando Jordan - 8/5/6 - 19
Robbie E - 7/5/6 - 18
Robert Roode - 9/7/8 - 24
Rob Van Dam - 6/4/7 - 17
Samoa Joe - 7/7/8 - 22
Shannon Moore - 7/6/6 - 19
Stevie Richards - 7/6/6 - 19
Look/Mic work/ Wrestling ability

Abyss - 3/7/5 = 15
A.J. Styles - 6/6/10 = 22
Alex Shelley - 5/7/8= 20
Amazing Red - 2/1/8 = 11
Brian Kendrick - 6/8/7 = 21
Brother Devon - 3/5/5 = 13
Brother Ray - 4/9/5 = 18
Chris Sabin - 6/6/9 = 21
D'Angelo Dinero - 9/8/7 = 24(does need to learn to talk normal sometimes...not everything can be in "promo-mode")
Desmond Wolfe - 6/9/8= 23
Douglas Williams - 5/8/8= 21
Eric Young - 4/7/7 = 18
Hernandez - 8/2/6 = 16
James Storm - 8/9/8 = 25 (has a great look pre-match, but i have to dock a couple points for the physique)
Jay Lethal - 5/5/8 = 18 (rating his non-impression mic work)
Jeff Hardy - 10/5/8 = 23(just gave a 5 for mic work as its unclear how well heel Hardy can do on in-ring promos...has potential to be higher though)
Jeff Jarrett - 6/9/7 = 22
Jeremy Buck - which one is that? lol
Jesse Neal - 7/3/4 = 14
Kazarian - 8/4/9= 21
Kurt Angle - 8/10/10 = 28
Magnus - 5/5/6 = 16
Matt Morgan - 9/8/6 = 23
Max Buck - again, which one is that??!
Mr. Anderson - 7/10/7 = 24
Orlando Jordan - 5/5/5 = 15
Robbie E - inc (still too new)
Robert Roode - 10/8/9 = 27
Rob Terry - 8/1/1 = 10
Rob Van Dam - 8/7/8 = 23
Samoa Joe - 5/9/9 = 23
Shannon Moore - 5/6/7= 18
Sting - pass, kinda tough to rate at this point...
Tommy Dreamer - 3/9/5= 17

Overall leader:

1) Kurt Angle - 28 pts
2) Robert Roode - 27 pts
3) James Storm - 25 pts
4)(tie) Pope - 24 pts
4)(tie) Mr Anderson - 24 pts

Worst :

1) Rob Terry - 10 pts
2) Amazing Red - 11 pts
3) Brother Devon - 13 pts
4) Jesse Neal - 14 pts
5) (tie) Orlando Jordan - 15 pts
5) (tie) Abyss - 15 pts

note : made a few omissions on guys like Flair and Foley, and will give a little more time to Robbie E before i judge him. As it stands he'd be in the bottom mix though...
I'm game. *Puts on flame retardant suit*

Wrestlers
Abyss - 4/5/4 - 13
A.J. Styles - 6/3/5 - 14
Alex Shelley - 8/9/9 - 26
Amazing Red - 5/2/6 - 13
Brian Kendrick - 7/7/8 - 22
Brother Devon - 8/8/7 - 23
Brother Ray - 8/8/7 - 23
Chris Sabin - 6/6/8 - 20
D'Angelo Dinero - 8/8/8 - 24
Desmond Wolfe - 8/5/7 - 20
Douglas Williams - 6/6/9 - 21
Eric Young - 5/8/5 - 18
Hernandez - 7/5/5 - 17
James Storm - 7/6/7 - 20
Jay Lethal - 6/9/8 - 23
Jeff Hardy - 6/7/7 - 20
Jeff Jarrett - 8/8/7 - 23
Jeremy Buck - 4/3/6 - 13
Jesse Neal - 5/5/5 - 15
Kazarian - 7/9/8 - 24
Kiyoshi - 5/5/9 - 19
Kurt Angle - 8/9/5 - 22
Magnus - 4/5/4 - 13
Matt Morgan - 8/6/6 - 20
Max Buck - 4/3/6 - 13
Mick Foley - 7/10/8 - 25
Mr. Anderson - 8/10/7 - 25
Okada - 4/4/8 - 16
Orlando Jordan - 6/7/5 - 18
Raven - 10/10/10 - 30
Ric Flair - 8/10/10 - 28
Robbie E - 7/9/8 - 24
Robert Roode - 8/9/8 - 25
Rob Terry - 4/3/2 - 9
Rob Van Dam - 7/7/7 - 21
Sabu - 6/9/6 - 21
Samoa Joe - 3/5/6 - 14
Shannon Moore - 6/5/6 - 17
Stevie Richards - 7/8/7 - 22
Sting - 8/8/8 - 24
Tommy Dreamer - 8/8/7 - 23

Knockouts
Angelina Love - 7/8/6 - 21
Cookie - 6/6/6 - 18
Daffney - 10/10/7 - 27
Hamada - 7/5/7 - 19
Lacey Von Erich - 10/6/3 - 19
Madison Rayne - 5/2/4 - 11
Mickie James - 10/8/7 - 25
Miss Tessmacher - 5/4/0 - 9
Sarita - 7/6/6 - 19
Tara - 6/8/6 - 20
Taylor Wilde - 10/8/6 -24
Velvet Sky - 5/8/5 - 18
Winter - 5/2/2 - 9

I guess I rated Kurt Angle higher than I thought I would but, then again, he has a great look and isn't horrible at selling himself, he's just a shit worker.
Abyss - 5-5-5 15
A.J. Styles - 8-8-9 25
Alex Shelley - 7-8-8 23
Amazing Red - 5-4-6 15
Brian Kendrick - 5-6-5 16
Brother Devon - 5-7-6 18
Brother Ray - 3-8-3 14
Chris Sabin - 7-6-8 21
D'Angelo Dinero - 8-8-7 23
Desmond Wolfe - 6-7-8 21
Douglas Williams - 6-6-7 19
Eric Young - 5-7-5 17
Hernandez - 8-3-7 18
James Storm - 6-5-6 17
Jay Lethal - 5-5-7 17
Jeff Hardy - 10-6-6 22
Jeff Jarrett - 6-7-6 19
Jeremy Buck - 4-3-6 13
Jesse Neal - 5-7-6 18
Kazarian - 7-7-7 21
Kiyoshi - 4-1-6 11
Kurt Angle - 9-9-10 28
Magnus - 7-6-6 19
Matt Morgan - 9-8-6 23
Max Buck - 5-5-6 16
Mick Foley - 3-9-2 12
Mr. Anderson - 9-9-7 25
Okada - 7-2-7 16
Orlando Jordan - 1-1-1 3
Raven - 3-9-3 15
Ric Flair - 1-10-4 15
Robbie E - 8-6-6 20
Robert Roode - 8-8-8 24
Rob Terry - 10-4-5 19
Rob Van Dam - 7-7-7 21
Sabu - 1-1-4 6
Samoa Joe - 3-7-6 16
Shannon Moore - 2-4-5 11
Stevie Richards - 7-8-7 22
Sting - 3-8-3 14
Tommy Dreamer - 4-5-4 13
Rob Terry 10/2/3 (15)
Sabu 4/5/7 (16)
Amazing Red 4/2/10 (16)
Okada 7/2/8 (17)
Kiyoshi 7/2/8 (17)
Ric Flair 2/10/5 (17)
Jesse Neal 5/6/6 (17)
Brother Ray 4/8/6 (18)
Tommy Dreamer 5/8/6 (19)
Mick Foley 6/9/4 (19)
Robbie E 7/6/6 (19)
Orlando Jordan 5/6/8 (19)
Eric Young 5/6/8 (19)
Jeremy Buck 5/4/10 (19)
Max Buck 5/5/10 (20)
Shannon Moore 6/6/8 (20)
Raven - 5/9/6 (20)
Abyss 6/8/6 = (20)
Stevie Richards 6/7/7 (20)
Brother Devon 7/7/7 (21)
Rob Van Dam 8/6/8 (22)
Kazarian 9/5/8 (22)
Jay Lethal 6/9/8 (23)
Hernandez 9/6/8 (23)
Jeff Jarrett 7/8/8 (23)
Samoa Joe 6/8/9 (23)
Brian Kendrick 6/7/10 (23)
Magnus 8/8/7 (23)
Sting 8/9/7 (24)
Alex Shelley 8/8/8 (24)
Chris Sabin 8/8/8 (24)
Douglas Williams 8/7/9 (24)
Matt Morgan 9/8/7 (24)
Jeff Hardy 9/7/8 (24)
A.J. Styles 7/8/10 (25)
D'Angelo Dinero 9/9/7 (25)
Desmond Wolfe 7/8/10 (25)
Robert Roode 9/8/9 (26)
James Storm 9/9/9 (27)
Mr. Anderson 10/10/7 (27)
Kurt Angle 9/9/10 (28)

Lacey Von Erich 10/5/1 (16)
Cookie 5/6/6 (17)
Hamada 7/1/10 (18)
Miss Tessmacher 8/7/5 (20)
Taylor Wilde 6/6/8 (20)
Madison Rayne 5/8/8 (21)
Velvet Sky 9/8/4 (21)
Daffney 7/7/8 (22)
Tara 8/6/8 (22)
Sarita 7/7/9 (23)
Winter 8/8/7 (23)
Angelina Love 7/9/8 (24)
Mickie James 8/8/8 (24)
Some people have nothing better to do with their lives.

#3 ·
Look /Mic/Wrestling

Kurt Angle 9/9/10
AJ - 7/8/10
RVD - 8/7/7
Joe - 7/7/9
Double J - 8/7/8
Jeff Hardy - 9/7/7
Anderson - 6/9/8
Morgan - 8/7/6
Roode - 8/7/8
Storm - 7/7/8
Sting - 8/7/7
Shelley - 6/7/9
Sabin - 7/6/8
Abyss - 8/6/3
Kaz - 7/3/8
Sabu - 7/3/7
Moore - 5/3/4
Nash - 9/9/3
Raven - 7/9/4

#4 ·
Wrestlers
Abyss - 10/7/7
A.J. Styles - 10/10/10
Alex Shelley -10/10/10
Amazing Red - 10/5/8
Brian Kendrick - 10/8/8
Team 3D - 10/5/10
Chris Sabin -10/7/10
D'Angelo Dinero - 10/7/9
Desmond Wolfe - 10/8/8
Douglas Williams - 10/8/10
Kurt Angle - 10/8/10
Mr. Anderson - 10/10/10
Okada - 5/5/5
Robbie E - 5/5/5
Robert Roode - 8/9/8 and 10 tag team
Rob Terry - 5/5/5
Rob Van Dam - 8/8/10
Sabu - 5/5/5 (Mr.Botchs)
Samoa Joe - 8/7/10
Shannon Moore - 5/5/5
Stevie Richards - 7/8/8
Sting - 7/8/9
Tommy Dreamer - 8/8/8

#6 ·
Abyss - 7/7/5 19
A.J. Styles - 6/7/8 21
Alex Shelley - 7/6/8 21
Amazing Red - 5/4/6 15
Brian Kendrick - 6/8/7 20
Brother Devon - 6/7/7 20
Brother Ray - 6/8/7 21
Chris Sabin - 7/6/8 21
Desmond Wolfe - 8/8/9 25
Douglas Williams - 7/7/9 23
Eric Young - 5/6/7 18
Hernandez - 7/5/6 18
James Storm - 8/8/8 24
Jay Lethal - 6/5/7 18
Jeff Hardy - 8/5/8 21
Jeff Jarrett - 6/8/8 22
Jeremy Buck - 5/4/6 15
Jesse Neal - 7/4/4 15
Kazarian - 7/6/8 21
Kurt Angle - 8/8/7 23
Magnus - 7/6/6 19
Matt Morgan - 8/7/7 22
Max Buck - 5/5/6 16
Mick Foley 8/10/6 24
Mr. Anderson - 7/9/6 22
Orlando Jordan - 5/5/6 16
Raven - 7/8/6 (now) 21
Ric Flair - 8/10/6 24
Robbie E - 6/6/6 18
Robert Roode - 10/7/8 25
Rob Terry - 8/2/2 12
Rob Van Dam - 8/7/7 22
Sabu - 6/4/5 15
Samoa Joe - 8/7/8 23
Shannon Moore - 5/5/7 17
Stevie Richards - 6/6/7 19
Sting - 8/9/6 23
Tommy Dreamer - 5/8/7 20

I'll do the KO's later

#7 · (Edited)
Wrestlers
Kurt Angle - 9/8/9 26
Sting - 9/9/8 26
Ric Flair - 7/10/8 25
Matt Morgan - 9/8/8 25
Desmond Wolfe - 7/9/8 24
Douglas Williams - 7/8/9 24
Mick Foley - 8/10/6 24
Mr. Anderson - 8/9/7 24
Robert Roode - 8/8/8 24
Alex Shelley - 7/8/8 23
James Storm - 8/7/8 23
Jeff Jarrett - 7/8/8 23
Kazarian - 7/8/8 23
Rob Van Dam - 8/8/7 23
Samoa Joe - 7/8/8 23
A.J. Styles - 7/6/9 22
Chris Sabin - 7/7/8 22
Jeff Hardy - 8/7/7 22
Robbie E - 8/7/7 22
Raven - 7/9/5 21
Tommy Dreamer - 8/8/5 21
Abyss - 8/6/6 20
Hernandez - 8/6/6 20
Jay Lethal - 6/6/8 20
Shannon Moore - 8/5/7 20
Brian Kendrick - 4/7/8 19
Brother Ray - 6/7/6 19
Eric Young - 6/7/6 19
Max Buck - 5/7/7 19
Jeremy Buck - 5/6/7 18
Orlando Jordan - 7/5/6 18
Rob Terry - 10/5/3 18
Stevie Richards - 6/6/6 18
Brother Devon - 6/5/6 17
Jesse Neal - 7/5/5 17
Magnus - 8/5/4 17
Amazing Red - 4/4/7 13
Kiyoshi - 6/0/7 13
Sabu - 8/0/3 11

Okada - Who?

Knockouts
Angelina Love - 8/9/9 26
Mickie James - 9/8/9 26
Madison Rayne - 8/9/8 25
Tara - 8/8/8 24
Sarita - 8/7/8 23
Velvet Sky - 9/8/6 23
Daffney - 8/7/6 21
Taylor Wilde - 8/6/7 21
Winter - 7/7/7 21
Miss Tessmacher - 8/7/3 18
Lacey Von Erich - 8/6/2 16
Hamada - 7/0/9 16
Cookie - 8/7/0 (haven't seen her in the ring yet) 15

#8 ·
Abyss -6/5/7
A.J. Styles -8/7/10
Alex Shelley -8/8/10
Amazing Red -5/4/10
Brian Kendrick -4/4/5
Brother Devon -5/5/4
Brother Ray -7/7/4
Chris Sabin -7/7/10
D'Angelo Dinero -8/8/7
Desmond Wolfe -8/8/9
Douglas Williams -6/5/6
Eric Young -4/5/3
Hernandez -5/3/7
James Storm -7/7/8
Jay Lethal -6/7/8
Jeff Hardy -7/6/7
Jeff Jarrett -8/8/7
Jeremy Buck -5/5/10
Jesse Neal -2/2/2
Kazarian -6/6/10
Kiyoshi -3/3/5
Kurt Angle -8/8/10
Magnus -6/5/6
Matt Morgan -7/7/7
Max Buck -5/5/10
Mick Foley -6/8/6
Mr. Anderson -7/8/6
Okada -0/0/0
Orlando Jordan -0/0/0
Raven -7/9/6
Ric Flair -8/10/5
Robbie E -0/0/0
Robert Roode -7/7/7
Rob Terry -3/2/0
Rob Van Dam -5/4/6
Sabu -4/1/6
Samoa Joe -7/6/10
Shannon Moore -1/1/2
Stevie Richards -4/5/5
Sting -8/9/7
Tommy Dreamer -3/3/2

#10 · (Edited)
I don't like Bret's scale, it's too fiddly. My own scale works as follows...

There are, simply, five attributes that you need, to become a true star in the wrestling business:

1) Look
2) Size
3) Promo
4) In-ring
5) Intangible

All of these factors are entirely relative to the promotion that you work for.

It's also possible to be a top star with only 4 or, in rarer cases, 3 of these attributes but you will need to be extremely strongly and consistently booked to do it. In instances where people have 3/4 of these things in abundance, they usually will be given the superman push necessary to hide their failings (see Hogan, Cena). Any 5* star (see Samoa Joe) can, conversely, be quickly killed by poor booking.

When you look at the TNA roster, IMO, only 13 people have that true all-round star quality, in 2010 - Alex Shelley, Brian Kendrick, Team 3D, The Pope, Beer Money, Jeff Jarrett, Kurt Angle, Daffney, Mickie James, Velvet Sky and a healthy Nigel McGuinness.

There are a few guys (the aging RVD and Sting, youngsters like Jay Lethal and even random forgotten men like Stevie Richards) who have enough of most of the five to be a success, as long as they're booked a certain way.

Of course this is all in the context of TNA being a promotion for slightly smaller guys than Vince McMahon likes to use. Sadly, the Bischoff-Hogan era has seen a move away from the founding principles of the company which has greatly reduced the number of consistent head-turners at TNA's disposal.

#11 ·
Wrestlers
Abyss - minus 4/6/5
A.J. Styles -6/7/9
Alex Shelley -7/8/8
Amazing Red -4/2/7
Brian Kendrick -6/7/7
Brother Devon -7/6/5
Brother Ray -6/8/5
Chris Sabin -7/6/9
D'Angelo Dinero -8/8/7
Desmond Wolfe -6/8/9
Douglas Williams -5/7/8
Eric Young -4/5/7
Hernandez -8/2/6
James Storm -7/8/8
Jay Lethal -6/5/8
Jeff Hardy -10/6/6
Jeff Jarrett -6/9/6
Jeremy Buck -5/4/7
Jesse Neal -5/3/4
Kazarian -7/5/8
Kiyoshi - GTFO
Kurt Angle - 8/8/8
Magnus -6/7/5
Matt Morgan -9/8/6
Max Buck -5/5/7
Mick Foley -8/7/6
Mr. Anderson -8/10/7
Okada - WTH?
Orlando Jordan -5/6/6
Raven -6/10/2
Ric Flair -5/*doesn't have infinity symbol on keyboard*/7
Robbie E - 6/6/6
Robert Roode -8/7/8
Rob Terry -8/1/2
Rob Van Dam -8/6/8
Sabu - couldn't care less
Samoa Joe - ?/7/8
Shannon Moore - 7/6/7
Stevie Richards - couldn't care less
Sting -10/9/7
Tommy Dreamer - Scott Steiner: "He's FAT!!"

#12 ·
Why is everyone rating Samoa Joe's body so high?
I see eights and sevens which is ridiculous. You can't knock his wrestling ability but he is way out of it when it comes to looks. If rating him a 5 means he's just passable I think that may even be pushing it because he doesn't look anything like an athlete.
People rated Joe's and Kurt Angle's body the same which I'll never understand.

#14 ·
Wrestlers

Kurt Angle - 8/8/10 26
D'Angelo Dinero - 9/9/7 25
Shannon Moore - 10/6/8 24
A.J. Styles - 7/7/9 23
Mr. Anderson - 7/9/7 23
Abyss - 8/7/7 22
Alex Shelley - 7/6/9 22
Chris Sabin - 7/6/9 22
Jeff Hardy - 9/6/7 22
Sting - 10/7/5 22
Brother Ray - 6/9/6 21
James Storm - 6/8/7 21
Jeff Jarrett - 7/7/7 21
Ric Flair - 10/10/1 21
Robert Roode - 6/7/8 21
Jay Lethal - 5/7/8 20
Jesse Neal - 9/5/6 20
Rob Van Dam - 7/7/6 20
Robbie E. 7/6/7 20
Samoa Joe - 6/7/7 20
Desmond Wolfe - 5/7/7 19
Kazarian - 6/5/8 19
Max Buck - 5/5/9 19
Brother Devon - 6/6/6 18
Douglas Williams - 5/7/6 18
Hernandez - 7/4/7 18
Jeremy Buck - 5/4/9 18
Matt Morgan - 5/8/5 18
Mick Foley - 7/7/3 17
Orlando Jordan - 7/6/4 17
Magnus - 4/8/4 16
Eric Young - 3/7/5 15
Raven - 6/6/3 15
Brian Kendrick - 4/5/4 13
Sabu - 7/1/5 13
Tommy Dreamer - 4/6/3 13
Kiyoshi - 5/1/6 12
Stevie Richards - 2/6/4 12
Amazing Red - 2/1/7 10
Okada - 2/1/5 8
Rob Terry - 2/1/2 5

Knockouts

Angelina Love - 9/7/6 22
Tara - 7/6/8 21
Daffney - 7/7/6 20
Madison Rayne - 7/7/6 20
Sarita - 7/4/9 20
Winter - 9/5/6 20
Mickie James - 7/6/6 19
Hamada - 5/4/8 17
Taylor Wilde - 6/3/7 16
Velvet Sky - 7/6/2 15
Cookie - 8/6/0 14
Miss Tessmacher - 9/5/0 14
Lacey Von Erich - 9/3/1 13

#17 ·
Abyss - 8+8+7 = 23
A.J. Styles - 7+7+10 = 24
Alex Shelley - 7+8+8 = 23
Amazing Red - 4+2+8 = 14
Brian Kendrick - 5+7+6 = 18
Brother Devon - 7+7+5 = 19
Brother Ray - 7+7+6 = 20
Chris Sabin - 7+7+9 = 23
D'Angelo Dinero - 8+9+6 = 23
Desmond Wolfe - 7+9+8 = 24
Douglas Williams - 7+8+7 = 22
Eric Young - 5+7+6 = 18
Hernandez - 9+6+7 = 22
James Storm - 8+8+7 = 23
Jay Lethal - 6+8+7 = 21
Jeff Hardy - 7+8+7 = 22
Jeff Jarrett - 6+8+6 = 20
Jeremy Buck - 5+6+10 = 21
Jesse Neal - 7+5+4 = 16
Kazarian - 7+5+8 = 20
Kiyoshi - 7+1+6 = 14
Kurt Angle - 8+8+10 = 26
Magnus - 7+7+6 = 20
Matt Morgan - 9+8+7 = 24
Max Buck - 5+6+9 = 20
Mick Foley - 4+10+4 = 18
Mr. Anderson - 7+9+6 = 22
Okada - 6+1+6 = 13
Orlando Jordan - 7+5+4 = 16
Raven - 7+8+5 = 20
Ric Flair - 3+10+4 = 17
Robbie E - 7+7+3 = 17
Robert Roode - 8+8+7 = 23
Rob Terry - 10+4+3 = 17
Rob Van Dam - 8+7+9 = 24
Sabu - 6+5+8 = 19
Samoa Joe - 8+7+10 = 25
Shannon Moore - 7+7+7 = 21
Stevie Richards - 7+8+6 = 21
Sting - 8+8+4 = 20
Tommy Dreamer - 6+7+5 = 18

#19 ·
Abyss - 4/5/4 - 13
A.J. Styles - 7/6/10 - 23
Alex Shelley - 7/6/8 - 21
Amazing Red - 3/2/6 - 11
Brian Kendrick - 7/7/9 - 23
Chris Sabin - 7/6/7 - 20
D'Angelo Dinero - 8/7/7 - 22
Desmond Wolfe - 8/8/8 - 24
Douglas Williams - 7/7/8 - 22
Eric Young - 7/7/7 - 21
Hernandez - 7/3/6 - 16
James Storm - 9/7/7 - 23
Jay Lethal - 6/6/7 - 19
Jesse Neal - 7/5/5 - 17
Kazarian - 8/5/7 - 20
Kiyoshi - 6/4(judging by his ajpw work)/6 - 18
Kurt Angle - 9/8/9 - 26
Magnus - 9/8/5 - 22
Matt Morgan - 10/7/6 - 23
Mr. Anderson - 8/8/6 - 22
Okada - 7/6(judging by his njpw work)/7 - 20
Orlando Jordan - 8/5/6 - 19
Robbie E - 7/5/6 - 18
Robert Roode - 9/7/8 - 24
Rob Van Dam - 6/4/7 - 17
Samoa Joe - 7/7/8 - 22
Shannon Moore - 7/6/6 - 19
Stevie Richards - 7/6/6 - 19

#20 ·
Look/Mic work/ Wrestling ability

Abyss - 3/7/5 = 15
A.J. Styles - 6/6/10 = 22
Alex Shelley - 5/7/8= 20
Amazing Red - 2/1/8 = 11
Brian Kendrick - 6/8/7 = 21
Brother Devon - 3/5/5 = 13
Brother Ray - 4/9/5 = 18
Chris Sabin - 6/6/9 = 21
D'Angelo Dinero - 9/8/7 = 24(does need to learn to talk normal sometimes...not everything can be in "promo-mode")
Desmond Wolfe - 6/9/8= 23
Douglas Williams - 5/8/8= 21
Eric Young - 4/7/7 = 18
Hernandez - 8/2/6 = 16
James Storm - 8/9/8 = 25 (has a great look pre-match, but i have to dock a couple points for the physique)
Jay Lethal - 5/5/8 = 18 (rating his non-impression mic work)
Jeff Hardy - 10/5/8 = 23(just gave a 5 for mic work as its unclear how well heel Hardy can do on in-ring promos...has potential to be higher though)
Jeff Jarrett - 6/9/7 = 22
Jeremy Buck - which one is that? lol
Jesse Neal - 7/3/4 = 14
Kazarian - 8/4/9= 21
Kurt Angle - 8/10/10 = 28
Magnus - 5/5/6 = 16
Matt Morgan - 9/8/6 = 23
Max Buck - again, which one is that??!
Mr. Anderson - 7/10/7 = 24
Orlando Jordan - 5/5/5 = 15
Robbie E - inc (still too new)
Robert Roode - 10/8/9 = 27
Rob Terry - 8/1/1 = 10
Rob Van Dam - 8/7/8 = 23
Samoa Joe - 5/9/9 = 23
Shannon Moore - 5/6/7= 18
Sting - pass, kinda tough to rate at this point...
Tommy Dreamer - 3/9/5= 17

Overall leader:

1) Kurt Angle - 28 pts
2) Robert Roode - 27 pts
3) James Storm - 25 pts
4)(tie) Pope - 24 pts
4)(tie) Mr Anderson - 24 pts

Worst :

1) Rob Terry - 10 pts
2) Amazing Red - 11 pts
3) Brother Devon - 13 pts
4) Jesse Neal - 14 pts
5) (tie) Orlando Jordan - 15 pts
5) (tie) Abyss - 15 pts

note : made a few omissions on guys like Flair and Foley, and will give a little more time to Robbie E before i judge him. As it stands he'd be in the bottom mix though...

#22 · (Edited)

Wrestlers
Abyss - 4/5/4 - 13
A.J. Styles - 6/3/5 - 14
Alex Shelley - 8/9/9 - 26
Amazing Red - 5/2/6 - 13
Brian Kendrick - 7/7/8 - 22
Brother Devon - 8/8/7 - 23
Brother Ray - 8/8/7 - 23
Chris Sabin - 6/6/8 - 20
D'Angelo Dinero - 8/8/8 - 24
Douglas Williams - 6/6/9 - 21
Eric Young - 5/8/5 - 18
Hernandez - 7/5/5 - 17
James Storm - 7/6/7 - 20
Jay Lethal - 6/9/8 - 23
Jeff Hardy - 6/7/7 - 20
Jeff Jarrett - 8/8/7 - 23
Jeremy Buck - 4/3/6 - 13
Jesse Neal - 5/5/5 - 15
Kazarian - 7/9/8 - 24
Kiyoshi - 5/5/9 - 19
Kurt Angle - 8/9/5 - 22
Magnus - 4/5/4 - 13
Matt Morgan - 8/6/6 - 20
Max Buck - 4/3/6 - 13
Mick Foley - 7/10/8 - 25
Mr. Anderson - 8/10/7 - 25
Okada - 4/4/8 - 16
Orlando Jordan - 6/7/5 - 18
Raven - 10/10/10 - 30
Ric Flair - 8/10/10 - 28
Robbie E - 7/9/8 - 24
Robert Roode - 8/9/8 - 25
Rob Terry - 4/3/2 - 9
Rob Van Dam - 7/7/7 - 21
Sabu - 6/9/6 - 21
Samoa Joe - 3/5/6 - 14
Shannon Moore - 6/5/6 - 17
Stevie Richards - 7/8/7 - 22
Sting - 8/8/8 - 24
Tommy Dreamer - 8/8/7 - 23

Knockouts
Angelina Love - 7/8/6 - 21
Cookie - 6/6/6 - 18
Daffney - 10/10/7 - 27
Hamada - 7/5/7 - 19
Madison Rayne - 5/2/4 - 11
Mickie James - 10/8/7 - 25
Miss Tessmacher - 5/4/0 - 9
Sarita - 7/6/6 - 19
Tara - 6/8/6 - 20
Taylor Wilde - 10/8/6 -24
Velvet Sky - 5/8/5 - 18
Winter - 5/2/2 - 9

I guess I rated Kurt Angle higher than I thought I would but, then again, he has a great look and isn't horrible at selling himself, he's just a shit worker.

#29 ·
I'll bite lol.

:gun:

I agree with most of your scores but:

Lacey Von Erich is a better promo than Nigel McGuinness? Nigel's one of the better promos in wrestling, IMO, and Lacey gets all dizzy and awkward, when she's on the mic.

Raven - 10/10/10 - 30
Ric Flair - 8/10/10 - 28
^What decade did these ratings come from? Flair and Raven look horrendous in 2010 and aren't physically capable of working a good match, mind for the business or no mind for the business. Their promos are nowhere near what they once were, either.

Also, this "Kurt Angle can't work" nonsense is an IWC fad that I'd like to see get knocked on the head, ASAP. He's comfortably one of the greatest 'special attraction gimmick' workers in the history of the business. He also revolutionised wrestling, over the course of the past decade or so, by bringing a new "combat-influenced" psychology to the table.

-

On the Rob Terry issue. He looks like shit. People who partake in that level of drug abuse shouldn't be in a wrestling ring in the post-Benoit era.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.