Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not very happy with how this turned out. Could u plz rate this n mmore importantly lemme know wht can b improved.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
First of all don't type in chat lingo.
Now, Its a very shoddy attempt. Bad BG, the blanded pics aren't properly visib;e, bad text and the RAW cut is also shoddy. Try some tuts and all. 2/10.

·
The man who taught Vince Russo everything he knows
1,933 Posts
nah its better than 2/10.

The biggest thing that lets this down is the text. Purple colour and the font are really bad. Change that, it's first thing u shud do..

maven is cut alright, but you need to cut simon a bit better, round the face. But its alright.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
myself id give it like 3/10. ive made much bettter stuff, if u had seen a summerslam postposted sumtime back.
but the thing with this is that i couldnt get any god pics or cuts of maven n simon dean. n i have to make this for a battle.
anyway thanks for the advice. ill improvise n make a better one.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Start typing out your words, or be warned and eventually banned.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
...and don't rate your own banners, dipshit.

4/10 - Everything but the background is stupid. Like locking your keys in your car stupid. Not like missing a question on a math test stupid.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
First of all the BG is not premade. and before calling me a "dipshit" why dont you try to make a banner of "Maven vs Simon Dean" with the same size.

Secondly, I'm sorry but I dont understand what you mean by "start typing out your words." Do you mean something like I have to spell out each word properly as given by the "English Dictionary".
Like "something" instead of "sumthn" and "hv" for "have" ...etc?

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Boytoyhbk, its a Premade BG. If not then could you tell me the procedure to create it?
And the forum is strict on grammar and spellings. A loot of people have been banned for the reasons. This isn't a chatroom, its a Wrestling Discussion Forum. Ya.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Procedure to create it? I just used some brushes in shades of black and grey(mostly brushset Jashins 14 and 12) and then used the hue/saturation on it.

What proof do you have that I didnt make it??????

Although I cant prove it that I made it myself, which no one can, I can send you the .psd file.

And why would I lie, when I'm accepting that the cuts are PSDs which I downloaded. I would rather take credit for the cuts than the background.

What you got to say for that.....do I need to prove it any better????

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
No, you don't need to prove anything. It's not a premade.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts