Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I freaking love this match. I loved the steady pace. I loved the cool spots (Edge catching Undertaker's legdrop from the apron under the chair, choke slam onto the ladder, the Last Ride though two tables, and the crazy bump at the end). And I loved the commentary, although I know Mick's tendency to over explain annoys a lot of people, it doesn't me, I find it refreshing. Foley absolutely put Edge over as a legit competitor. The only flaw I find in this match is the interference. It severely cheapened the match itself, and Edge's credibility. 4/5 stars, if you haven't seen it yourself give it a watch.

I'm a huge TLC, Undertaker, and Edge mark so this match pushes all the right buttons for me.

Reactions: BigEvil2012

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Not as good as their WM and HIAC match, but was pretty good, almost on par with their backlash match... Loved the ending where taker goes through the 4 tables. These 2 really worked well together. Here's how id rate their series:

WM: ****1/2
Backlash: ***3/4
HIAC: ****1/2
TLC: ***1/2

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
It was another great match among these two guys who IMO made Smackdown interesting and worth watching in a weekly basis for the last time. One of my favourite feuds of the last years, no doubt about it.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
4/10

match was nothing but a pure spotfest
worst match they ever had

1 - 4 of 4 Posts