Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't make them, but please rate these banners.

Banner 1:

Banner 2:

Banner 3:

Banner 4:

Banner 5:

·
version six
3,891 Posts
None are particularly good.

The first one is a pic and a cut, the pic doesn't even fill the banner and is cut off near the end, the main cut is plain and has nothing to it, the text is boring and the emboss looks shit.

The second one is slightly better, however the 2 PSDs/Cuts used are crap, the left one is a bad pic of Torrie cos she looks ugly, the right one is badly cut.

The bg on the Christy one is terrible, the text is boring and tries to hard to be cool, the cut is badly cut and the: duplicate, set to overlay effect is plain and looks rubbish.

The fourth one sucks because the cut has been set to luminosity and is patchy and uneven, the bg is boring and the maker of the banner has been lazy by filling it up with the same text, repeated twice.

The last banner is probably the best. It doesn't say Christian twice, the PSD is averagley blended and overall, doesn't look too bad.

So yeah, use the last one. It's the least sucky.

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
Banner 1: Nothing great. The color of the main cut dosent go well with the rest of the banner.

Banner 2: It's looking good. Not Great. Some effects on the cuts would help. Bg is nice and text is torrie-ish

Banner 3: Eh. Grungy effects don't work well with the divas. Text isn't all that good.

Banner 4: See Xain's post.

Banner 5: As Xain said use that one.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I absolutely love the Christy one. Am I different enough now?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts