Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 6.5%

Votes: 10 32.3%

Votes: 11 35.5%

Votes: 4 12.9%

Votes: 4 12.9%

Rate the Tag Team 3: The Hardy Boyz

881 Views 9 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  D17
Same as the last two threads. Finishing off with the last of the trio, The Hardy Boyz. So how do you rate them and what do you think of them?

I thought they were a pretty solid team. They had good chemistry and were arguably at their best when together. The thing that stands out the most for the hardyz compared to E&C and the Dudleyz was the fact that they were daredevils, hense the name Team eXtreme. As well as that they were proberly the most over tag team at the time and had a huge amount of charisma. Unfortunetely they lacked in ring skills and weren't that great on the mic either. Matt was pretty much the worker of the group, who at least implemented a degree of in ring abilty in the ring, while Jeff was more flashier and a risk taker. Yet Jeff was the one who would become the shining star of the team. Nonetheless, Matt and Jeff worked great together and sort of complemented each others strength.

My rating of the Hardyz would be a 7. The reason why it's the lowest of the 3 teams, is because although they were incredibly over and as good as they were, I just felt they lacked something that really made them great, and to me they just don't cut it being any higher then they are.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,348 Posts
They are the perfect team, Jeff is the extreme and high flyer bro and Matt is the one who keeps the fight in the ground but sometimes extreme, they acomplished so many things during their careers at WWE but unfortunely they ruined their WWE careers and now they are in TNA.

· Registered
803 Posts
As a kid i LOVED the hardy boys and having a brother we used to always be them when playing. I had hardy boyz pyjamas and a framed picture of them nest to the rock and the power rangers and they were one of my all time favourites and the starred in my favourite ever match, TLC at Wm 17

· Registered
5,005 Posts
I wouid rate the Hardys an 8.5 just a shade higher than the Dudleys and E&C. The Hardys natural chemistry, and the mixture of styles is what give them to slight edge. Also the excitement factor kicked into high gear when the Hardyz music played, their connection with the fans (despite piss poor microphone skills) was second to none.

· DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
14,509 Posts
gonna be honest, i gave them an 8.

but that's partially for nostalgia. i was a fan of them when i was younger, and really, no matter what i really think of their abilities, it's hard to dispute that they weren't a good team. they had a good dynamic, they were insanely popular, and did what they wanted to do well.

i don't care as much for them now, although i'll always prefer them to the DUDley Boyz.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.