Votes: 1 20.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 40.0%

Rate the Tag Team 10: Rock n Roll Express

646 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  Riddle101
How do you rate the Rock n Roll Express and what are your thoughts of them? Rock n Roll Express were a popular tag team in the 80's, whose specility was high flying I guess. The team consisted of Ricky Morton and Danny Gibson and have been in many promotions during their hayday, AWA and NWA being the most well known, as well as WWE. Their most remembered fueds would proberly be with Midnight Express and The Four Horsemen. So what are your thoughts?

Tbh, it's hard for to find a famous tag team in the 80's that were really bad. I guess the fact that back in those days, tag teams weren't just two guys put together for a brief period until it was time to seperate them like they do in WWE, because in those days, tag teams, went from promotion to promotion and basically tag team members were like brothers even, so as far a chesmitry goes, RnR Express had great chemistry, had a great understanding of tag team wrestling and were very popular as I already said, they much like Midnight Express, Road Warriors etc helped pioneer tag team wrestling.

Mr rating of them is a 10