• This poll will close: .
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
2,056 Posts
Look/Presence: 6
In Ring Ability: 4
Charisma: 0
Mic Skills: ? (It would be unfair to rate her here, I don't even know what her voice sounds like)

Yo OP, why are Liv Morgan or Sarah Logan not options?

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Look/Presence: 6
In Ring Ability: 4
Charisma: 0
Mic Skills: ? (It would be unfair to rate her here, I don't even know what her voice sounds like)

Yo OP, why are Liv Morgan or Sarah Logan not options?
I don't think we've seen enough samples of what Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan can do on their own :ciampa

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
look/presence - 3 the look half of this equation is actually pretty reasonable but she has no presence whatsoever so even the rating she had the best chance of getting something decent from she fails to.

in-ring ability - 2 I don't think she necessarily performs any moves badly but every single motion in her matches is just a damn chore to watch due to how slow and plodding it is.

Charisma - 0 only cause I don't plan to put in negatives no presence she barely stands out like I legitimately forget she exists half the time.

mic skill - 0 should never talk ever.

Overall I am almost never this harsh even on talents like Jinder Mahal or other typically hated wrestlers but Tamina is just something else entirely she is basically awful in every way there's no escaping that.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,961 Posts
Uh oh, this seems to be a slaughterfest. :(

Look/Presence 3 (to bad, her face is like frozen too often inring; her gear is pointless; she has no gimmick, as far as I can see)
In-Ring Ability 3 (she started to become worse after her injury)
Charisma 0 (I know, that is hard, but she gives me nothing)
Mic Skills 2 (cannot remember her speaking that often, some backstage segments were ok but it is on a low level)

21 - 38 of 38 Posts