Wrestling Forum banner

Who should we rate next?

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, you know the drill. This is a women's week, which means that it is now time to rate another current female superstar. I'd like to thank those of you who participated in my previous thread. Remember that all of your votes DO matter, but please just try to be objective. Let's also try to get as many responses here as possible now, and PLEASE try to vote on my poll :eek:

As you already know, Bray Wyatt ended up being ranked at 17th place in the current section. Unfortunately for Wyatt, the ratings for his in-ring ability hurt him drastically. However, the Eater of Worlds did receive pretty good scores for his charisma and for his mic skills. I will repeat that Wyatt is now tied with Brock Lesnar and Jon Moxley at 5th place for having the most charisma compared to the rest of the talents in the current section. He is also now tied with Jon Moxley at 6th place for having the best mic skills in comparison to the rest of the wrestlers already ranked in the current section.

Here are the updated standings:

Current:

Chris Jericho: 8.9 (Look/Presence 7.9, In-Ring Ability 8.2, Charisma 9.6, Mic Skills 9.8)
Daniel Bryan: 8.6 (Look/Presence 7.1, In-Ring Ability 9.7, Charisma 9.2, Mic Skills 8.5)
Samoa Joe: 8.5 (Look/Presence 8.3, In-Ring Ability 8.3, Charisma 8.1, Mic Skills 9.1)
SJ: 8.2 (7.8, 8.1, 8.0, 8.9)
AJ Styles: 8.1 (Look/Presence 7.5, In-Ring Ability 9.7, Charisma 7.9, Mic Skills 7.1)
Brock Lesnar: 8.1 (Look/Presence 9.8, In-Ring Ability 8.8, Charisma 8.2, Mic Skills 5.4)
Drew McIntyre: 8.0 (Look/Presence 9.2, In-Ring Ability 8.1, Charisma 7.2, Mic Skills 7.5)
Sheamus: 8.0 (Look/Presence 8.6, In-Ring Ability 7.9, Charisma 7.7, Mic Skills 7.6)
Randy Orton: 7.9 (Look/Presence 9.3, In-Ring Ability 7.7, Charisma 7.6, Mic Skills 6.9)
The Miz: 7.8 (Look/Presence 7.1, In-Ring Ability 6.8, Charisma 8.4, Mic Skills 8.9)
Jon Moxley: 7.8 (Look/Presence 7.6, In-Ring Ability 7.2, Charisma 8.2, Mic Skills 8.1)
Rey Mysterio: 7.7 (Look/Presence 7.9, In-Ring Ability 8.7, Charisma 8.1, Mic Skills 6.1)
RO: 7.7 (9.2, 7.5, 7.4, 6.7)
Kenny Omega: 7.7 (Look/Presence 7.8, In-Ring Ability 9.1, Charisma 7.6, Mic Skills 6.2)
TM: 7.7 (7.0, 6.7, 8.2, 8.8)
RM: 7.5 (7.7, 8.5, 7.8, 6.0)

Jeff Hardy: 7.5 (Look/Presence 8.2, In-Ring Ability 7.3, Charisma 9.0, Mic Skills 5.5)
Aleister Black: 7.5 (Look/Presence 7.6, In-Ring Ability 8.4, Charisma 7.3, Mic Skills 6.6)
Seth Rollins: 7.5 (Look/Presence 7.8, In-Ring Ability 8.2, Charisma 6.9, Mic Skills 6.9)
Roman Reigns: 7.4 (Look/Presence 9.2, In-Ring Ability 7.2, Charisma 7.1, Mic Skills 6.0)
Bray Wyatt: 7.3 (Look/Presence 7.1, In-Ring Ability 5.8, Charisma 8.2, Mic Skills 8.1)
Dolph Ziggler: 7.3 (Look/Presence 7.0, In-Ring Ability 8.1, Charisma 6.6, Mic Skills 7.5)
KO: 7.3 (7.4, 8.6, 7.2, 5.9)
Kevin Owens: 7.3 (Look/Presence 5.0, In-Ring Ability 7.9, Charisma 7.6, Mic Skills 8.5)
John Morrison: 7.3 (Look/Presence 8.2, In-Ring Ability 7.8, Charisma 6.9, Mic Skills 6.1)
AB: 7.2 (7.3, 8.2, 7.0, 6.4)
Cesaro: 6.9 (Look/Presence 8.0, In-Ring Ability 9.1, Charisma 5.9, Mic Skills 4.7)
JH: 6.9 (7.5, 6.7, 8.2, 5.0)
Sammy Guevara: 6.8 (Look/Presence 6.3, In-Ring Ability 7.3, Charisma 7.1, Mic Skills 6.5)
SR: 6.3 (6.8, 7.2, 5.6, 5.5)
Shinsuke Nakamura: 6.2 (Look/Presence 6.9, In-Ring Ability 7.5, Charisma 7.2, Mic Skills 3.2)
Bobby Lashley: 6.2 (Look/Presence 8.9, In-Ring Ability 6.9, Charisma 4.6, Mic Skills 4.4)
Andrade: 6.1 (Look/Presence 7.1, In-Ring Ability 8.5, Charisma 5.9, Mic Skills 2.8)
BL: 5.9 (8.3, 6.5, 4.5, 4.3)
Austin Theory: 5.7 (Look/Presence 7.2, In-Ring Ability 6.4, Charisma 4.2, Mic Skills 4.8)
Ricochet: 5.5 (Look/Presence 6.2, In-Ring Ability 7.5, Charisma 4.8, Mic Skills 3.4)
R: 4.9 (5.6, 6.5, 4.3, 3.0)

Women:

Asuka: 8.2 (Look/Presence 8.8, In-Ring Ability 9.2, Charisma 8.9, Mic Skills 5.9)
Alexa Bliss: 8.2 (Look/Presence 8.8, In-Ring Ability 6.5, Charisma 8.7, Mic Skills 8.8)
Sasha Banks: 8.0 (Look/Presence 8.5, In-Ring Ability 8.0, Charisma 8.5, Mic Skills 6.9)
AB: 8.0 (8.6, 6.3, 8.4, 8.6)
SB: 7.9 (8.4, 8.0, 8.3, 6.7)

Zelina Vega: 7.8 (Look/Presence 8.5, In-Ring Ability 5.7, Charisma 8.0, Mic Skills 8.8)
ZV: 7.5 (8.2, 5.6, 7.7, 8.5)
Charlotte Flair: 7.5 (Look/Presence 8.1, In-Ring Ability 8.4, Charisma 6.8, Mic Skills 6.6)
CF: 7.2 (7.9, 8.1, 6.4, 6.3)
Lacey Evans: 7.0 (Look/Presence 7.9, In-Ring Ability 5.8, Charisma 7.0, Mic Skills 7.2)
LE: 6.8 (7.7, 5.6, 6.8, 7.0)
Bayley: 6.0 (Look/Presence 6.4, In-Ring Ability 7.1, Charisma 6.0, Mic Skills 4.6)

Cruiserweight:

Angel Garza: 7.5 (Look/Presence 7.7, In-Ring Ability 7.9, Charisma 8.0, Mic Skills 6.4)

Today we will rate Ruby Riott ( :mark: ) since she also won the previous poll. This is your turn to vote. Make sure to keep up!

Please set each quality in this order (Look/Presence, In-Ring Ability, Charisma, Mic Skills), so it'll be easier to count your votes :)

NOTE: If you feel like you missed out on a previous rating thread of a superstar, then it is NOT too late!! I am still willing to count any of your votes for any old rating threads from this year. You folks have until the END OF THIS DECEMBER to do this; so just be sure to let me know which old rating thread you want me to include your vote in, and just be sure that it's from a thread in 2020. If you even feel like bumping up any of my older rating threads, then go right on ahead! My rankings are based off the MOST UPDATED standings. The MORE votes that are included to ALL of this, the MORE accurate the results will be. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VOTE ON MY POLLS TOO :D

Edit: Don't forget that the poll is MULTIPLE CHOICE.

Previous Thread:

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Look/Presence : 5
In-Ring Ability: 7
Charisma: 6
Mic Skills: 6

To be fair I don't follow her like that. I seen very little of her.

·
Premium Member
9,604 Posts
Look/Presence: 7
In-Ring Ability: 7
Charisma: 6
Mic Skills: 6

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Look/Presence- 6/10

Looks-wise, I wouldn't want to stick her face on a poster. She's somewhat unique with the amount of tattoos she has, but I feel like Shotzi Blackheart could easily fill that role much better. She comes across as confident and comfortable on camera though, so good for her.

In-Ring- 7/10

This is meant to be her big strength, having quite the reputation as Heidi Lovelace on the indies, working places like Shimmer. I can't think of anything, between NXT and the main roster, that really stood out one way or the other. She had a couple of matches with Ronda Rousey on Raw I think that were okay- and then she was also squashed by Ronda on PPV. So it's probably more down to booking and not receiving a ton of big opportunities, but I honestly haven't been that impressed by Riott in the ring.

Charisma- 6.5/10

Again, nothing really standing out here. She was made leader of a faction, being the most experienced one between her, Sarah Logan and Liv Morgan... but I can't really remember anything from it. I've seen all of Riott's work, and as I sit here, I'm legit having trouble remembering any standout character moments, angles, whatever.

Mic Skills- 7/10

I think she cut an okay-ish promo when the Riott Squad broke up? Doing the whole angry/jealous/bitter thing. And then Liv just ran through her in a match on Raw.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,128 Posts
Look- 8.5/10
Really unique look, can be marketable to the right people with her alternative aesthetic. Can even be the "anti diva" that Paige was supposed to be. Reminds me of the Hardys and Lita and how popular they got.

In ring: 8/10
One of the best on the main roster. Criminally underused. Could work as both face and heel.

Charisma: 7/10
Mostly untapped potential here.

Mic skills: 7.5/10
Pretty good, can hold her own.

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I've tried to be nice by keeping quiet about this over the past few months (even though I did acknowledge this as a recommendation in my first rating thread of the year, which was for Sammy Guevara), but you guys do realize that I DO check my older threads almost every night (so I can count up the delayed votes before I forget to do so the following day), and that the MORE older threads you bump at once, the LONGER it takes for me to count them all in one night.

My night just got disrupted since it took me hours to count all 7 different older threads (AT LEAST) when I just want to get ready to sleep. Two bumped threads tonight would've been fine, and the other threads could've been bumped up on a later time on different days.

Please try to bump my older threads one or two times every other day next time instead of spamming 5-12 of my threads all at once (what feels like every day at this point). It's getting ridiculous with the spams. I do want many of you folks to participate (which I DO appreciate), but this doesn't need to be a tedious chore too.

Please remember how much time it takes to count up the delayed votes each time several of my older threads get spammed at once.

Anyway, I've finally counted up the delayed votes on all of the bumped threads tonight; so everyone's votes should be counted and updated in the overall standings. You can't see it now on WF (because of the lame limits of edits on here), but you'll see the update (which had some major shifts in the overall rankings) in a few days.

Edit:

I guess people come in rating mood and then they do all threads, because by reading they got the impression they do you a favor. Obvisouly they do not. :D
Dude, I'm just asking you to bump 1-3 older rating threads at a time in the future instead of bumping 6-12 of them at once. Spamming threads just adds way more time and work for me at night than it necessarily should. I always thank people for participating in my threads because you're all doing ME a big favor, so I'm asking if you can return the favor by not spamming several threads at once for my sake. I don't have a problem with you folks bumping 1-3 older threads per every other day. That's far more fair and reasonable.

PLEASE feel free to keep bumping my older threads, but just try not to spam them all at once :) :p

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,189 Posts
I guess people come in rating mood and then they do all threads, because by reading they got the impression they do you a favor. Obvisouly they do not. :D

If you even feel like bumping up any of my older rating threads, then go right on ahead! My rankings are based off the MOST UPDATED standings. The MORE votes that are included to ALL of this, the MORE accurate the results will be.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,298 Posts
Looks/Presence 5
In Ring Ability 8
Charisma 8
Mic Skills 9

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Registered
51 Posts
Look/Presence : 7
In-Ring Ability: 9
Charisma: 7.5
Mic Skills: 8.5

I think she is one of the better females in the WWE. Problem is they just don't give her enough to do. Not only to show it off, but for her to get better. WWE should definitely keep her & give her more to do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts