Wrestling Forum banner

Who should we rate next?

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YEP, THAT'S RIGHT!! THERE'S TWO OF THEM THIS WEEK!!!!

Anyway, it turns out that this cruiserweight tied with Aleister Black on winning the vote poll from the previous thread. I did say earlier on that I'm planning on doing 2 talents at once (1 for the men and 1 for the women OR 1 for the men on the main roster and 1 for the cruiserweights/AEW wrestlers if there ever was a tie). I'm keeping my word on that, so it is now time to rate another current superstar. I'd like to thank those of you who participated in last week's thread. Remember that all of your votes DO matter, but please just try to be objective. Let's also try to get as many responses here as possible now, and PLEASE try to vote on my poll :eek:

As you already know, Kevin Owens ended up being ranked at 8th place in the current section so far. Unfortunately for Owens, the ratings for his look/presence hurt him drastically. However, the Prizefighter did receive a pretty damn good score for his mic skills. I will repeat that Owens now has the 4th highest score for having the most charisma in the current section. He is also now tied with Daniel Bryan at 1st place for having the best mic skills out of anyone rated so far in the current section.

Here are the updated standings:

Current:

Daniel Bryan: 8.6 (Look/Presence 7.1, In-Ring Ability 9.7, Charisma 9.2, Mic Skills 8.5)
AJ Styles: 8.1 (Look/Presence 7.5, In-Ring Ability 9.7, Charisma 7.9, Mic Skills 7.1)
Brock Lesnar: 8.1 (Look/Presence 9.8, In-Ring Ability 8.8, Charisma 8.2, Mic Skills 5.4)
Drew McIntyre: 8.0 (Look/Presence 9.2, In-Ring Ability 8.1, Charisma 7.2, Mic Skills 7.5)
Randy Orton: 7.9 (Look/Presence 9.2, In-Ring Ability 7.8, Charisma 7.5, Mic Skills 6.9)
RO: 7.7 (9.2, 7.5, 7.3, 6.7)
Seth Rollins: 7.5 (Look/Presence 7.8, In-Ring Ability 8.2, Charisma 6.9, Mic Skills 6.9)
Roman Reigns: 7.4 (Look/Presence 9.2, In-Ring Ability 7.2, Charisma 7.1, Mic Skills 6.0)
Kevin Owens: 7.3 (Look/Presence 5.2, In-Ring Ability 8.0, Charisma 7.6, Mic Skills 8.5)
John Morrison: 7.3 (Look/Presence 8.2, In-Ring Ability 7.8, Charisma 6.9, Mic Skills 6.1)
Sammy Guevara: 6.8 (Look/Presence 6.3, In-Ring Ability 7.3, Charisma 7.1, Mic Skills 6.5)
SR: 6.3 (6.8, 7.2, 5.6, 5.5)

Women:

Asuka: 8.2 (Look/Presence 8.8, In-Ring Ability 9.2, Charisma 8.9, Mic Skills 5.9)

Today we will rate Angel Garza ( :mark: ) since he also won the previous poll. This is your turn to vote. Make sure to keep up!

Please set each quality in this order (Look/Presence, In-Ring Ability, Charisma, Mic Skills), so it'll be easier to count your votes :)

NOTE: If you feel like you missed out on a previous rating thread of a superstar, then it is NOT too late!! I am still willing to count any of your votes for any old rating threads from this year. You folks have until the END OF THIS DECEMBER to do this; so just be sure to let me know which old rating thread you want me to include your vote in, and just be sure that it's from a thread in 2020. If you even feel like bumping up any of my older rating threads, then go right on ahead! My rankings are based off the MOST UPDATED standings. The MORE votes that are included to ALL of this, the MORE accurate the results will be. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VOTE ON MY POLLS TOO :D

Edit: Don't forget that the poll is MULTIPLE CHOICE.

Previous Thread:

·
10,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When do you plan on getting a life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
if I didn’t have one, then I’d be dead, mate.

·
10,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’m sure the other kids in your middle school thought that was a good one.
I'm actually sure those 'kids' from the middle school I went to a decade ago would've thought my previous response was a good one.

Quit spamming the boards with this useless garbage.
How about I continue making my threads that some folks here still appreciate, and how about you mind your own business instead of polluting my topics with your childless nonsense?

I don't need toxic shit like your whiny posts here in my threads.

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Some of us like this stuff, if you don't like it, scroll on. Easy. Personally I think DC is doing a great job keeping some activity going in this forum.

Anyway, back on topic...

Look/Presence: 8.5/10

He's a handsome, charming fella that plays the ladies man well. He has a ton of confidence, being so new to the company and rocketing to Raw pretty fast, he hasn't seemed fazed by the occasion at all. He's a welcome dose of fresh blood to Raw. Plus- I hate to make direct comparisons to other superstars, but it's relevant- he's got so much more star presence than Humberto. They're a close match as far as the in-ring goes, but Garza smokes Humberto as far as having that IT factor.

In-Ring: 8.5/10

He's instantly become someone you can rely on for quality TV matches. Garza has proven himself so quickly in that regard. Being third generation, it all seems pretty natural to him. Not crazy about him losing the way he did to Rey Mysterio in the opening match on Raw this past week, but Rey's a legend and it shouldn't take much to build him back up again from that loss.

Charisma: 8/10

Garza reminds me of Eddie Guerrero. And before anyone gets all crazy about that, I'm not talking "Lie, Cheat, Steal" main eventer Eddie, but more 2000-era "Latino Heat" Eddie. He's got that smarmy, cocky character about him, but there's a little twinkle in his eye like he's having fun with it. His NXT run betrayed him a little in that creative couldn't seem to decide if he was heel or face from week to week, but since joining Raw he has settled into a heel role, and I feel like it wouldn't take much to get him over as a big time face down the road.

Mic Skills: 7/10

His one slightly weaker area, which is why Zelina is around IMO. He's not a bad promo per se, but I do believe English is his second language, so he's going to encounter a few issues there. I cracked up when he did the bi-lingual promo thing that every Mexican wrestler seems to do, and when the crowd started "What?"ing him, he turned around and said in a condescending tone, "That's Spanish." Killed me!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Some of us like this stuff, if you don't like it, scroll on. Easy. Personally I think DC is doing a great job keeping some activity going in this forum.
Activity?

3 on topic posts in 3 days is not “activity.”

I guess if you put together the 20 spam threads he makes a week, it would count. But spammy useless “activity” is not much better than a dead forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
TAFKA KroKro
2,675 Posts
Looks/Presence: 9/10 - Guy looks fantastic. Nothing else needs to be said.
In-Ring: 7/10 - He is good, but... he hasn't had that big "push" yet to really make him elite.
Mic Skills: 7/10 - I like his gimmick. His mic work is good enough to pull it off.
Charisma: 9/10 - Charismatic as fuck. I am excited for his future!

·
10,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll just bump up this thread due to the low number of votes. It's not too late to rate Angel Garza as an overall talent :)

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
2,865 Posts
Look/Presence - 7
In-ring ability - 7
Charisma - 6
Mic skills - 6

1 - 17 of 17 Posts