Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
I think it's good and I like the background of it I'll rate it a 8/10. Good job on it.

·
Banned
976 Posts
I don't like it. The bg sucks. It's just the Matrix thing. Also, it doesn't seem right with a the cut. The banner is also plain since it just has on cut. Change the font cuz the Matrix fonts looks stupid. The placement of the font could be better.

·
Needs Premium Membership
1,961 Posts
Its ok. I like the concept, just needed to be put together better. I would make the banner a diff size and get a closeup pictue of Marion. Other than that, I dont think its that bad.

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
I don't really like the Matrix Effect Tut, and I think you made the picture a bit to small. Maybe have a close up from his chest up. The text needs some help when it comes to effect, i know thats the Matrix Font, but the glow or something needs some work.

·
Registered
632 Posts
The animation looks shitty, also I hate the small cut. the text is placed horably. I really don't like this, and to be quite honest, I see nothing correct with it.

·
Registered
619 Posts
That is so random it's unbelieveable. I like it IC, it's just random, lol. I liek the Matrix effect and font but I think more of the little Matrix lines could be added. The animation you added to it gives it a nice effect but I think putting Neo on it rather than Shawn Marion would make more sense. Nice concept...odd though. 8/10

1 - 11 of 11 Posts