Votes: 45 39.5%

Votes: 11 9.6%

Votes: 5 4.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Overall I thought it was a great raw. The opening segment was good, the Henry segment was awesome, Ryder with Jackman going over Ziggler was very enjoyable imo. The main event was very good as well, putting Punk over was nice to see after getting beat last night in a "war" as they described it. The firing of Miz and Truth leaves us wanting so much more. My only complaint is the diva's match which goes to show how good the raw was.

·
Registered
181 Posts
This was awful, this show gave us no explanation to whatever the fuck happened at night of champions...nothing, in fact it just raises more questions...

·
Registered
7,932 Posts

The positive: R-Truth/The Miz being fired. The Mark Henry segment. The main event was good. Jack Swagger joining Vickie's stable. Hugh Jackman as a host. Not falling in the trap of using Orton for no reason at all because he's Orton.

The negatives: The 8-man tag match full of jobber heels. Christian/Beth Pheonix/Natalya being buried for absolutely no reason. Eve/Kelly Kelly being grouped up for no reason. No point to the Morrison/Del Rio match that lasted less than a minute.

·
Registered
914 Posts

Ryder's push continues not only with fan backing but celebrity support, Ziggler's mic work was outstanding, solid main event, great Henry segment and the firing of Awesome Truth leaves us on tenterhooks.

Well played WWE.

·
Registered
451 Posts

Solid Raw all around. Entertaining segments and fun matches consistently throughout especially the main event. Good storyline progression throughout the mid card and main event scene and that ending served its purpose of keeping the product fresh and unpredictable.

With things going so smoothly like this, it's safe to say that Raw is in the best shape it's been in years. Great stuff.

·
Registered
181 Posts
That's the whole point. It's called keeping a storyline going.
That's not keeping a storyline going...that was nothing, nothing happened, so punk just decided to finally stop complaining and not ask questions? We're supposed to not understand the fuck up that miz and truth attempted to make hhh lose his job and a second later save his job?

What about nash? No? I'm supposed to be patient while the stuff that's there isn't explaining anything?

It's one thing to wait for a storyline to develop but what's here and what's keeping the story going makes zero sense...

It's called plot holes...

·
All Out
2,790 Posts
I was entertained for the whole show, so I'll say it was decent, 8.5 or 9/10. Orton not being their to sell injuries builds more interest for fans to tune into SMACKDOWN to see Orton for the first time since the PPV...

1 - 20 of 61 Posts