Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is one of my first in about four months so please take it easy :no: . Please give a score out of ten.

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,312 Posts
Background = 9
PSD = 7
Text = 7 (i think you should have used a darker colour)

Overall = 8/10

·
Registered
86 Posts
9/10

I like the writing, coz that sort of font usually looks tacky, but it looks good there.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
I prefere the signature graphic you made rather than this. Anyway the font sucks that lets the banner down because the BG is pretty decent. However you could improve your BG further by if you had used some different effects or preferably added lighter colours. The cut placements looks good to me. Overall it's not a bad effort.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I'd desaturate the bg then add color or something. Looks cheap the way it is. Text bad usally, but fits this ok I guess. Cut looks to be nothing more than a simple PSD. 5/10.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Kaneanite said in post #6 :
Korupted, I'm not sure if he actually made the one he currently has in his sig.:)
I realise that now.
At first glance however it looked like a graphic that he had put together himself to promote his site or some other crap, But it turns out to be an banner for an un official tupac webpage which i didn't assume at the time. :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts