Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright here is my problem. I am trying to get the hang of blending but for some reason I just can't get my blending to look natural. Like this pic right here I have tried everything to get the blending to look natural. I have changed the shap of the photo. I blurred out the edges and changed the color of the photo. What else is there to do. Or is this good enough? Someone please tell me.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
cutting isnt gonna either is the background or blending

1/10

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That doesn't really help me much with how to improve. What do you think I could do specifically to make it better?

·
Registered
632 Posts
Alright man, Try coloring the cuts using the "cntrl U" method, where you are able to colorize the image, yeah.

So the way I blend -

1- Lower opacity to about 50...
2- Duplicate the cut, and set the duplicated cut to overlay.
3- Set the opacity on the original cut to 100.
4- colorize with cntlr "U" and mess with layer settings and all that special stuff.

:NOTE: - Doing a color overlay and setting the color overlay's blending mode "color" or "overlay" can really help blending.

Hope that can help.....

As for the banner: Text is red? how's it go with blue? the background & blending are bad to.

But overall it isn't HORIBAL for someone new to Photoshop.

6/10 if you are new.

1/10 if you aren't.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man that really helps alot. But I hope I can use your information to my program cuz I use Ulead Photo Impact 10. Yes I am new to it also. Thanks for the advice man I will see if it can help me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts