Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I like the bright bits, kind of overexposed, they work well. Don't mind the dots. Not sure about the text though. It always seems to come down to the text (so I don't have any. That was the easy way out. :))

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
I dont know why but i really like the HBK one, its nicely done. I usually dont like when the dots are that visible, but it works well here. But ya I agree with Flash, Not sure about the text. Nice work overall though

·
Banned
97 Posts
-BG too bright
-Font is good
-I don't like those dots
-You have a border
-Left Pic is too Bright
Overall:6/10 Not bad but not good

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also please rate the new one in my sig, it's different to what I usually make. (Gfx mod one).

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
^The "gfx mod" banner is quite good. I like the bg, the colors but the font and the font effect you used are horrible.

I don't like your HBK banner, it looks too n00bish (no offense). I just don't like the dots (maybe change layer option to overlay?). The colors are good but everything is bad (the pics are too small, the font effect is bad).

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, to be fair I'm horribly bad at anything text related. It's a shame but I'm getting better, most text with me these days is all trial and error through experimentation, the old black text with white stroke doesn't cut the mustard anymore unfortunatly.

I shouldn't imagine I'll keep the HBK one long, was just an improvement on my old one.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I don't like thext. The dots are....meh, not that great. The cuts are alright. I do like the coloring though. Ill give it a 7/10

·
Pedal Down The Foothills. Wheelies On The Front.
7,915 Posts
The color is great, catches ones eye. The dots are a little too visible, but hey, you can fix that right? Anywho...the text, I like. Not sure why people don't like it. The cuts are pretty good. The only major flaw I see is the dots, make them a little more transparent and you've got a great banner.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts