Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thoughts, suggestions, feedback, constructive critisism, etc.

·
version six
3,891 Posts
Don't know why anyone would want to make a Charlie Haas banner, but ok.

The left and middle cuts look good, but the cut on the right looks messed up, the color is uneven and it looks misplaced (too low down). The scan lines are too 'see-able' also, i suggest toning the opacity down. I kinda like the text tho. Overall it's not bad at all, although the right cut kinda spoils it.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Xain said:
Don't know why anyone would want to make a Charlie Haas banner, but ok.

The left and middle cuts look good, but the cut on the right looks messed up, the color is uneven and it looks misplaced (too low down). The scan lines are too 'see-able' also, i suggest toning the opacity down. I kinda like the text tho. Overall it's not bad at all, although the right cut kinda spoils it.

LMAo i have to agree...who would do a Haas banner...j/p thats some peoples interest. I think it looks good but I dont like the text....I dunno just doesn't fit will imo. Maybe if it blended more....I dunno I like blending so yea....

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Haas is cool :cool:.

Anyway, the blending on the right cut looks bad. The left cut is not much better, but it is. The middle cut looks cool. The bg is ok, but like Xain said, the scan lines don't look cool.

The text I don't like, the font does't really look right, and the stokre doesn't look cool either. I'd of gone for a more crisp font.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
I like it, but you're right. If you put the same effect on the right cut as you did on the left one it would be better. Maybe moved it up a bit. You're definatley getting better SIAG! I like.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts