Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Personally I like Red Zomibe's font. Now first off don't post the fonts, just put them in your banners and suprise us. Alot of the fonts are good but others aren't too great. I really like the 6th one. Could you tell me the name of that font or better yet, send it to me?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Could somebody delete that first post of that double post. I tried to edit it but it posted it again...

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Why are people screwing up soo much today. (by people I mean green day rox and imaginator)

·
Registered
619 Posts
I've had a real screwy day. My sig fucked up, my post fucked up, the text in my sig fucked up...damn, the only was it could be more screwy is if I had a heartattack and it screwed up...

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
On topic: Those text ain't fit enough to be shown on the Lifetime Network...let alone these boards. (Well maybe not THAT harsh...but still...they really aren't anything to be proud of)

Off topic: Dude it's the fucking appocalypse! With tsunami's in Shri Lanka, tornadoes in Florida, Mudslides in Cali, and now the state of the boards....(not to sound like Brck) but Judgement Day is upon us!!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
ON TOPIC: Thanks for that font GDR. I'm going to try to use it in the near future. It screwed around with it a bit and it gave me some ideas on what to do with it. Expand you fonts more and use those sites I showed you...they prove to be very handy...ecspecially DeviantArt.com with its assloads of kick ass brushes. This brings me to my next point about GFX. I've said this to GDR and I'm saying it to all of y'all. It is nice to be better than somebody in graphics, but think about it, isn't it better to have more good graphics on the forums rather than bad ones? Think about that and help other people with the advance of their graphic skills. Trust me, you really don't want to see assloads of shitty graphics cluttering the sacred walls of the almighty W-E shrine. That's sacreligious and unholy and you will be sent ot HELL if you don't do your share in helping the advancement of the overall look of the forums. And if I see that you've insulted somebody's graphics and done nothing to assist them in the advancement of their graphical talent than I will write you an angry letter expressing my negative feelings to your actions.

~~Imaginator~~

ONTO THE OFF TOPIC SPAM SHIT!:
I_AM_SlaM said:
Off topic: Dude it's the fucking appocalypse! With tsunami's in Shri Lanka, tornadoes in Florida, Mudslides in Cali, and now the state of the boards....(not to sound like Brck) but Judgement Day is upon us!!!
Dun dun dun.... The whole tsunami thing with Asia is pissing me off. They're begging money off us when the bombed us at Pearl Harbor! They're trying to beg money off of us because they got hit with water? So now were responsable for God's decision to kill the Asains? The result of the tsunami has done two things for me: Increased my hate for Asains (Asains, not Asian-Americans, they're cool) and taught me how to kill one (spray it with water).

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
All the texts suck. Go to dafont.com

And Imaginator the Asians didn't bomb us in pearl harbor that was the japs. And dude it wasn't just water it was a 30 foot tsunami.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts