Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
If it's your first, It's about a 6.5 or 7. If it's not, it's probably about a 3.5 or 4. the text is plain, but glad you did some kinda blur to it. the cut has like a border on it and the background is just plain.

·
version six
3,891 Posts
It's too big. Please reduce the width by 100 pixels. Only then will I comment.

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
maybe put a few more cuts in there. when its only one cut it looks very empty and dull. dont really like what you have done to the cut it may of been better as its normal colour than that blue to be honest. the BG is ok a bit dull and simple. text isnt the best either. i'll give it 4.5/10

just need to keep working on everything and you will improve in time.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
err ya i forgot to say this is my first time at a banner so thanx for your replies....oh and all the fonts i have ARE all dull and plain...i dont know where to get good ones from

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
Acidfonts.com
Thats a font site I use a lot. There's others. But that one should be great for now. If you don't know how to install them, go to the "PC Help" link on the side.

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
its plain u should add some more cuts also work on blending and thts and odd pic of taker 7/10 for ur first

as for the fonts(flamingtext.com) if u have the patience to extract the writing they have great fonts and all can be custimixed to almost exactly what u want if u no what ur doing

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
I like the fact that you tried to blend it. The background seems weird. And I can't read the text. It's okay for a 2nd try though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts