Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
It's boring, to start with.

Both cut's and the text are boring. It's far too dull and dark for my liking. The bg is ok I guess, but the wm21 logo looks like it's in no mans land and really doesn't look good, just placed there randomly.

Your name annoys me, also.

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
The pics of orton and taker need effects, its just a plain light blue. The text doesnt stick out, its to dark. The BG i guess is ok, but its to dark like the text.

And Your name annoys me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok well sry. that is what im here for, to learn from my mistakes

whats so bad about my name

i told you guys i suck. but i will try to get better at this

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I'm not trusting you. All your banners are hosted differently, and the ones hosted on Imagebucket are from different albums. They also differ way too much in 'nice'ness.

Please explain.

·
version six
3,891 Posts
Who's chaoseso? Is that you too? You must have alot of Photobucket accounts. o

Meh, it's not too good, kinda plain and dark and empty and boring.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea but i am done with paint and i get them hosted from photobucket and imageshack. and yea, i have alot of photo bucket accounts.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I think I know how to make it alittle better like I the man said put the two guys side by side and add contrast to both of them. Also make the text white and leave the stroke the same color. Also make the logo bigger and find a good spot for it. after you do that post it again I think it would look better.

·
Registered
619 Posts
The color is dull and it's just bad altogether. Taker and RKO being so close together is bad for the concept and you can tell you at one time inverted the background colors. The phrase is good but here's some chopiness on the Taker cut. 4/10.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts