Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I don't like it.

I dislike the size, the 'Rage' text is placed really bad, and the cuts are boring.
5/10

·
version six
3,891 Posts
Um, I don't like it. The pics are very uneven, some are too dark and some are light. The RAGE text is awful, as is most text with B&E. The pics chosen are pretty poor, i always like one main pic to stand out in banners. And the streaky lines across the pics just looks gay. The Captain Charisma font is cool though, I guess....

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I much prefer the old Trish set. I can sort of imagine what you were trying to pull off and I just don't think they turned out the way they should have. The Rage text doesn't fit very well and the cuts are nothing special. As mentioned above the main cut should stand out and I ain't digging the bigger size. I can't see any faults in the avatar but again it is nothing special although the text is better.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I don't like it as well. The size screwy and I don't like text. And it just look wierd. The cut on the left looks like he's making love to the turnbuckle. Also I don't like the motion blur effect in the background. Eh, I'll give it around a 4/10

·
Banned
976 Posts
I like the text for both, 'Rage' and 'Captain Charisma'. I would make the text for Rage a little smaller though. The blending could use some working also. The bg isn't bad either.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I like the text too, might be plain colors but still looks fine. As for the pics I don't really like the streaks or lines going thru them but thats just me. I do like the overall thought and what you were trying to do 8/10

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
It looks kinda n00bish to me. The captain Cahrisma text looks cool, but the size is bad and the Rage text looks lame. The motion blur over the top looks bad as well.

It looks dull.

The avatar looks cool though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts