Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woot!

My big brother, aka, Deh Masta Artist, aka, Photcron, created this for me.

You like??? eh

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was working just before ... one second.

EDIT: okay there it is, though I think the space he put it on is flux. today.

·
Banned
60 Posts
I like it, very original! I like ecspecially the whole thing with the red x in the middle, It is truly a work of art! How did you do that x? Without a doubt 10/10 :rotfl:

EDIT: dun wanna double post so i am editing: I see it now! pretty good but it looks like some pictures thrown on a background with cool text. Umm, it could use an effect or something but its pretty good, simple but good, 7/10

·
Registered
619 Posts
Gavin dissaproves. It's good in some places but the cuts ruined it. The Taker cut is terrible no matter what you put it on because the whole profile angle. The Cena cut is awesome and the scan lines on the cuts give them a nice effect. The text effects are very nice but the font isn't. The bg isn't too great and the phenox pic is not that great. One thing I've noticed people doing that's real bullshit is putting their names on other peoples banners that they make to show that the made them 'n shit but they really suck at gfx and have no bussiness making them anyways. A rough 6/10

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Good god son....could the cuts be any crappier?

I like the bg w/ the phoenix and the flames...take out the wrestlers and get creative. Make something unique outta the thing and you'll probably rate alot higher.

The text, though stylin in it's self, doesn't go with the banner that well either.

I'll give it a 6.5/10 (I've seen a quano load worse, so meh!)

Reactions: Imaginator

·
Banned
976 Posts
I can't see it. Damn it.

Edit-After postin this, it work. I like the font effect but the cuts suck. There just random pics put in. Make the cuts match the bg. Like since it's red, maybe use Kane(get my point).

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
The Undertaker cut just looks so out of place. Looks awkward. Nice effort, but effort can only do so much for you. 6/10.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts