I added animation to make it better!

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
too bad to get better dude

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Well I can't see the animation...so all I get it the black background and shitty red text :(

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hmm, I would say a 5/10. It is a good idea and there is obviously a lot of thought gone into it but I don't really like the end product.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Ok, I'll try to give you a few pointers here.

1. Do something with your text. Just plain fuzzy red text does nothing. You could make the best graphic in the world, but then add that red text like you do, and it'd be a shitty graphic. So heres what I recommend: 1. If you're not using Photoshop(haven't seen you make anything that would make me think you are)then download it off Kazaa.
2. Go to www.dafont.com and download some nice fonts for your text.
3. Do something with your text like glows, strokes, drop shadows, etc.

Now on to the rest. Where you made the collage or whatever, of diva pics...you gotta fade the edges so they seem to be all blended together. The edges of the individual pics make it look n00bish. So just take an eraser and put the opacity down on the eraser, then lightly erase the edges of all those pics, so they seem to blend better.

Lastly, make the frame rates longer on the animation so people can see the pics and stuff in the banners. It goes so fast that all you get to read is the text. And the text is nothing really. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts