Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please be kind.. to be specific, I've done little shitty things, but this is one of my first real tries.. it's nothing amazing. But yeah.. let me know what you think. When I saved it, it went a little fuzzy, so yeah I've already noticed if that's what you plan to comment on. Thanks.

*edit* Oh yeah.. I'd like to say I want to get into using brushes.. and such, but alas I use PSP, and still haven't figured out to configure it, as people who read my last topic noticed. If anyone has spare time, or feel like being generous if they pm'd me it in detail it'd be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
It sucks.

Just kidding. Looks fine to me. I wouldn't know how to do a banner so there's no use me putting it down.

Maybe the picture on the left could be a bit sharper and not so faded.

Pretty decent though for a first attempt.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
It's okay for your first time.
But I would:
+ Scale the cuts better so they're not squashed and distorted.
+ Not screen the Steiner cut so much, and maybe give him a layer effect.
+ And... Don't use premades. Even for your first try you should've at least attempted your own background.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
That's really not bad for a first try. Is it technically a pre-made if you use an arena pic, because he did crap too it. If you want to get into brushes, I would STRONG recommend using Photoshop, because even I don't know how to change the brushes in PSP, and I used it for about 4 months. They are more for PS too. The fuzzyness and the weird cuts are the only problems I see.

BTW, Korupted, I like how your name is spelled different in your sig.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the constructive critism guys.. I really appreciate it. GP218, perhaps I'll take you up on that, and at least use PS for brushes while I get used to it.. Special thanks to GP218, and Olympic Zero as I really admire your work.

·
Registered
38 Posts
PhotoShop brushes can be used in PSP by making a copy of each brush set, placing them in your PSP brushes folder, and then changing the file extension from .abr to .jbr

Hopefully this helps some of you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts