Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
it isnt very good at all. text is hard to read, the images are not blended at all, the images also seem kind of dark, there is a lack of any sort of BG.

id give it a 3/10 that may be abit harsh but thats my view. i think others will be harsher about it than my view though....

·
Banned
1,357 Posts
That is a very horrible "SIGGY". Like sleeping ninja said, the text is very heard to read and the pictures don't blend. The filter you chose was dumb and the graphic all together sucks.

1/10

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Concept is good and all, but it doesn't really work. The text doesn't fit and it could be greatly improved.

·
Registered
632 Posts
it's not good, you coulda atleast featherd. pfft. 1/10

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just work on the text the cocept is otherwise great from my point of view that is if you are implying that Batista is the world

·
Banned
709 Posts
invert colors like u do on paint, atleast its a little better blended

Reactions: Silent KEEL

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
The text sucks, i can't even read it. You should've blended the images together.

Why does most of your banners come out all dark? It makes it look sucky.

·
Pedal Down The Foothills. Wheelies On The Front.
7,915 Posts
The quote-un quote SIGGY sucks. It just to pictures put together. and text from like flamingtext.com. 0/10.

As for the SCSA one, not very good either, too big, but better than the Evolution one. The text sucks as does the blending, but its worth a few points 3/10

1 - 12 of 12 Posts