Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What are you talking about?I wasted 2 days to make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And now you saying that someome else did this for me???Noone did this I made it!!!:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
That took you two days:eek:

Somebody care to back me up thats its pritty much the same a X-tremes old benners.

But ill rate it anyway.
4/10
Its got a terrible bg and font.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Meh dont like it u never made it u still suck.

·
Registered
290 Posts
oh no way now im pissed thats my fuckin work dont claim ur shit to be mine u fuckin ripper ill bring up all my banners with e912 on em if u want but dont claim my fuckin work to be urs i still have that in my sig on some sights u fuckin loser if u made that then what color was the bg before it went greyscale huh ur an insult to gfx makers eveywhere god u should just go and burn ur computer for claming that as urs

·
Registered
496 Posts
lol. i agree. Deadpool DOES suck. Put someone like Woleverine and i'll like it better.

·
Registered
90 Posts
You should of ripped mine ;)

I don't like either.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
It looks like you stole that to, as its got someone elses username in the top right.
It sucks anyway.

·
Registered
290 Posts
u fraud thats sacred stings work off of 619 wrestling ur such a fake and i have proof check out my thread

·
Registered
22 Posts
F-5 you shit. you stole that from Exodus912 who is a member on my site and he has that picture in his sig. So stop taking credit for other peoples work, even if it is shit.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts