Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Yours is better, but HHH is better than Matt Hardy...so ja makes sense and all :)

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Heh...seen these and started thinkin about some cool one's for the lesser fortunate members of the boards.

Chucks Spears could be the Duke "The Dumpster" Drosey of WE...(You honestly don't need me to explain this one do ya?)

I'd stick with either Naked Mideon (my previous gimmick from another thread) or the Doink The Clown. (Anyone wanna be my Dink? :lmao)

Amish can be the Linda McMahon of the WE...cuz he's being a bitch right now and took away the Other UT option in the store! (BANNED!) HEY...I coulda said the same thing and dubbed him Steph...but he garners some respect, and he presents himself with pride and makes good business decisions...so Linda was the way to go.

Swindy could be either The Classy Freddie Blassie or Ric Flair of WE...it's a toss up. :agree:

BrckBrln could be the Brother Love of the WE....you know that'd be priceless!

Christ, I should just make a thread for this.

Edit: Oh...and incase my post wasn't any indication...10/10! Loves'em!

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
But you like the banner?

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
You know's I do. Museum quality work, as always. :agree:

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
I sense a new trend coming on.

Banner is sweet. Effects and pictures look great, can't say I've really ever seen any of those pics yet. I'd work on the text.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Right...by doing this you've broken out a huge wave of copy-cattiness.... 30 bucks atleast 10 other people do the same thing. It looks nice however. I like the text and the cuts but the bg isn't the greatest. 8/10

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ANYONE WHO STEALS MY CONCEPT IS BANNED. BANNED I SAY.

Okay, maybe I won't ban you, right?

Yeah, text is the worst part. Mainly because of the BG of the forums being white and all, I think. But it's acceptable. <3 (Unless you think the font sucks. o)

I do fit the image of Triple H, am I right?

·
Registered
619 Posts
If you mean legendary and sucessful than yes.... if you mean somebody I hate and want to kick in the nuts so hard that he spits blood than no. If you made it of Jesus however...

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why Jesus when I could make a God one?

o

Seriously, though. People complain about Triple H's methods of being champ and all. He's too controlling, this and that. Like me, right. Plus, he's the best at what he does. Like me, right.

You'll learn to hate me or I'll ban you. :)

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
That would have to be the worst thing I have ever seen LK make. Sorry LK, but I think it is awful. The concept is all right though but it would have been Nitemares concept anyway right?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Yep, Nitemare told me to make it like I made it for myself. And I like it a whole lot.

NDF, those pics are all from WWE.com, they have great pictures nowadays.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts