Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Backgrounds too simple for the type of banner. Usually if you're gonna do one of those banners where you just have your name in the corner, you should rely on the background to intrigue the viewer. But the background just seems too simple to attract the viewers eyes.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Kaneanite said:
Backgrounds too simple for the type of banner. Usually if you're gonna do one of those banners where you just have your name in the corner, you should rely on the background to intrigue the viewer. But the background just seems too simple to attract the viewers eyes.

<3

needs border too

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
When you're done your banner, push ctrl-A to select all, make three new layers, click the bottom layer of the new three, go to edit>stroke>3 pixel black. Click the second new layer, edit>stroke>2 pixel white. Click the top new layer, edit>stroke>1 pixel black. There you have a simple 3 pixel black and white border. Of course to match with your banner, you can substitute those colors with whichever you want.

luv

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
cody you can make a three pixel border in just one layer

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
LK said:
cody you can make a three pixel border in just one layer
Yeah but I'm used to doing the three layer thing because thats how I do the borders I always use where the middle border area is overlayed with the image so it looks like its not there....if that makes sense. The one in my current banner. I rarely do the regular three pixel border crap.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts