• That shit was strong. (best option)

Votes: 33 18.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Rate MITB - without fractions and stars

i enjoyed it a lot... both money in the banks was pretty good, though in the raw one they kept it to a minimum amount of ppl in the ring at a time... and ending was weird... y did cena take the N armband off tarver

we'll see 2morro

overall i say watch it.. very good

at least they didnt take away my poll dawg, this shit right here was crazy good na mean

·
Registered
821 Posts
Great show all around, only matches I didn't enjoy were the Divas matches and at least they were kept short. Two great MITB matches, and solid performances by Swagger/Rey, Cena/Sheamus, and HD/Usos. I'd give it a solid 8/10, in comparison to WM which I gave a 9.

·
~PROWRES LOVE~
473 Posts
8.5/10 - The women's title match was the low point of the show. The Divas title match was actually pretty good. Both MITB matches were really good; the RAW one was a bit better than the Smackdown one. Good to see Kane cash in and beat Rey Mysterio, but they really need to have a winner lose when he cashes in, as every person to win MITB has gone on to cash it in and win the title. Cena VS Sheamus was OK, I liked the race at the end with the Nexus interfering, Sheamus winning and then running like hell to get out of the building with Nexus members chasing him. :lmao

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
-Though I love Kane's latest Push, it's predictable as ever. He's now keeping the title warm for Taker.
-Sheamus/Cena was probably the worst match on the card and it was the Main Event.
-Gimmick PPVs are something I'm against.
-Besides those three main downfalls I thought all the other matches were top notch. Both MITBs went pretty clean.

7.5/10

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
It was a very solid show, and I must say the card really didn't interest me in the weeks leading up to the PPV but I was suprised tonight.

Women's and Diva's title matches were pretty weak, but what do you expect from these divisions.

Really enjoyed the Smackdown and Raw Money in the Bank matches, Raw was a little sloppier and I don't know if I like the idea of Miz holding a major title. But good matches none-the-less.

Didn't really care for Rey/Swagger and Usos/Dynasty, but Kane winning the title most certainly means a Kane/Undertaker feud down the line.

Cena/Sheamus was good, but the ending was just confusing to me. I almost though Cena was going to turn heel, we'll see where that leads.

Overall, a very solid showing by the WWE....much better than Over The Limit and Fatal Four Way.

7/10

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Very solid PPV. It gets 8.5/10 for me.

Money In The Bank is here to stay, folks.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
8-8.5/10 I was really impressed by this PPV. Very good stuff. Made me forget of OTL.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Very solid PPV. All matches were enjoyable, with both the MITB matches the highlights for me. Kane winning and cashing in was slightly suprising, with the Miz winning a big upset for me. Did not expect him to win. Great suprise.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Very good PPV; I voted the best option. Match reviews;

1. Smackdown MITB;
A very good match to say the least; there were many spots that were amazing. Much better then the match at WM26. I was surprised to see Drew go through the announce table; as I thought that was going to be used later on the night. I thought Dolph Ziggler was going to win the match; then I thought Drew then I thought Kane when he was up on his own and he won :D

2. Alicia Fox def. Eve Torres (Divas Championship)
This match wasn't bad at all as I was expecting it to be due to Eve's lack of wrestling skills though Eve surprised me here. She pulled out moves that I weren't expecting to see from here (mini front flip comes to mind.) Alicia also sold moves good and due to her good performance after tonight I think she showed all her haters that is the reason why she is the Diva's Champion.

3. Hardy Dynasty def. USO's (Tag Team Championship)
Ok I just want to say; what were WWE thinking here? They make The USO's look strong going into the match attacking HD every time and always winning the attacks but yet they lose again against HD? Now onto the match itself; it was very good! One of the USO's are still very green in the ring (I believe it is the same one who fell of the ring rope when they made their debut but I could be wrong.) They also have good moves into the match with the running backside to the face on the turnbuckle and the Samoan Drop was very impressive. Also good to see Natayla and Tamina getting a bit into the match as well.

4. Rey Mysterio def. Jack Swagger (World Heavyweight Championship)
Ok match; it had its botches and its good points. Two botches came into my mind was when Swagger picked up Rey and of a sudden Rey fell and so did Swagger and Rey nearly fell on Swagger's neck. Another botch was a hurricane and Swagger just went flying into the turnbuckle. A amazing spot in the match was that DDT Rey did from the top rope which crashed Swagger's forehead first. It looked like it hurt as well.

5. Kane def. Rey Mysterio (World Heavyweight Championship)
Someone said on the official live chat thread that they could see Kane's fireworks on the ring post meaning that everyone knew Kane was going to make an appearance after the match or during the match between Rey and Jack. Anyhow good to see Kane World Champion I believe it has been 16 years or something since he last won that title. So good to see him as the World Champion; though WWE were had an add during the PPV for Summerslam and Undertaker was featured on the promo.

6. Layla w/Michelle McCool def. Kelly Kelly w/Tiffany (Women's Championship)
Didn't Michelle look hot tonight? Anyway if Kelly is going to be in a match for the Women's Title; please SHUT UP with the screaming. Every time you could hear her make her; she was making that screaming noise and it wasn't good neither was this match. Layla did to a good move where she pulled back the ring apron and Kelly got stuck that was pretty awesome. Anyhow I have no clue how Layla won the match since my stream went; probably from Kelly screaming all the time. Anyhow someone said that Alicia/Eve was better then Kelly/Layla so I will take their word for it.

7. Raw MITB
Awesome match; the crowd were so into this match. It was pretty epic how they were all climbed onto one ladder other then Mark Herny and fighting trying to get the briefcase. Another very epic moment in the match was Maryse climbing the ladder in the match; who knew she could climb a ladder? When I saw her doing that I thought Melina is making her return. But no John pulled her down and Ted clothesline him. I was pretty sure that Evan Bourne was going to win this match or Ted but it ended up being Miz because well he is awesome.

8. Sheaums def. John Cena (WWE Championship)
Match was sooooooooo boring! That was until the ending when Nexus came and tried to attack both Cena and Sheaums. It was also cool to watch the ref take the snapper of the guy; and it was also good to see the ref throw the cage keys into the crowd. Anyhow then Cena fell into the ref that was inside in the cage and the match went crazy when Cena tried to escape with Justin Gabriela ended up in the ring and then Sheaums escpaed from the other side of the cage and ran of into the crowd leaving the arena.

Overall rating; 8.5/10

MOTN; Both MITB matches
WMOTN; Sheaums/Cena and Layla/Kelly.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts