Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea, so I think I'm improving a bit with photoshop. Not the ".mac" daddy at it, but that'll come with time...hopefuly. Let me know what you think. Pic's in my sig.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Not bad. It's greatly improved from the previous ones you made. With that one, you could work on the font a bit. Add some glow and stroke and such and it'll stand out better, and not look so plain.
Also, with the cuts, I'd get rid of the one where he has the glasses on, and center the hair pulling one. Don't want it too cluttered.
Oh ya, and get the borderage going there. A simple 3-pixel border would be

-Make 3 new layers over your current graphic.
-Hit ctrl-A to select
-Make sure you're on the first layer(one below the other two you made) and go to Edit>Stroke.
-Put it to 3 pixels, and choose a color, usually dark and something that goes with your banner
-Go to your 2nd layer, and repeat above steps, only this time, 2 pixels, lighter color.
-Go to 3rd layer, repeat above, and yes, 1 pixel, dark color(like black or something)
Thats about it. And if you already knew about this, oh well. My explanation will probably help out some n00b of some sort. :)

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That info is greatly appreciated as I couldn't figure out how in the hell to make a border. (still a nOOb in the banner dept.) And I hear ya about the clutter, but his elbows in the hair pic are cut off (from the original version) so that's why I added the glasses one to hide it. I'll just widen it so they'll be hidden under the side pics.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do. But be known, I'm a stubborn bastard, (curse of the aries) so I probably won't bother ya too much. But if need be, I now know where to turn. Mucho gracias.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts