Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first attempt at a proper sig for ages. I didn't really put a lot of effects as I wanted it to be clean and smooth like the drink. Anyway, tell me what you think :)

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Not bad, bit plain. Feathering okay. Not too much to rate really. I do like it as it's quite original and looks good.

Yeah, tis cool.

Liked you googely cowie one too, that was cool.

·
Touch my ass if you're qualified
12,813 Posts
I like it very much. Some places it's little bit dark. The text is a little bit boring, maybe another color ? Work maybe 8 or 9.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I actually hated the googlely one mick, it seems like a good idea at the time but every time I saw it I cringed.

Thanks for the ratings guys, I actually cut a bottle and put the logo/label under the text and lowered the opacity but now it is day time I can't see it because it is too opaque. I know my colours are up the shit, banners I make look good on my computer but awful and dark on my mums computer.

I made the the text off white because the logo on the bottles and in the Jack Lives Here merchandise is white text on black.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
It makes me feel sick looking at it. :(

Not because it's not a nice banner, just because of the memories it brings back.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Lol Flash. The banner looks good though i like how its organized. I dont know much about creating banners but it looks good. 9/10

1 - 7 of 7 Posts