Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inner Circle is a bunch of midcarders with Jericho but as a faction they have chemistry and I enjoy them as heels. Jericho is the perfect leader, a Negan of Inner Circle. They are clearly the best faction in AEW but who do they compare to nWo, 4 Horsemen, Bullet Club, Shield, Freebirds, and other all time factions.

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
A-tier

they’ve been going for how long? Still the core group, just turned face

Sammy is hella over

·
Lucas Landslide
2,072 Posts
A-tier

they’ve been going for how long? Still the core group, just turned face

Sammy is hella over
Im assuming your trolling with the A tier stuff apart from sammy not a single one of them have benefited the group.

PNP are losers

Hager is just terrible in general

if your serious then yikes

·
Registered
14,654 Posts
They’re barely over a year old, were done with a serious threat in February 2020 just about 4 months into their run. They’re somewhere between Right to Censor and The Ministry of Darkness.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
They’re barely over a year old, were done with a serious threat in February 2020 just about 4 months into their run. They’re somewhere between Right to Censor and The Ministry of Darkness.
Don't you dare besmirch the name of Stevie Richards by comparing his work to Jericho's song and dance numbers.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,907 Posts
not evolution/dx/nwo, but also not lucha house party or the Real Americans.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
I don't like to rate a person or a group until they're done. We still need to see what they do in the future. So far, they really haven't done much in the overall history of wrestling.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
They haven't been around for too long. Let's wait until they eventually disband before we rank them, shall we?

But they're obviously not the nWo or the Four Horseman. Not DX level either. Or even Evolution level.

They're a good stable but not one of the GOATs so far.

·
Premium Member
Sister Abigail has arrived
285 Posts
I like the Inner circle but they are good in the modern day due to other factions being so poor but if they were in the late 90s or early 2000s we wouldn’t be so enthusiastic about them.
Jericho is one of the most over people in wrestling eveeerrrrrrrrrr
But
He has made his name on being a lone wolf and stabbing everyone in the back
It even says so in Judas in my mind lol
So having him as leader was interesting for ten minutes but then you kind of wished that MJF to become leader and Jericho going back to his lone wolf gimmick but truth be told
I think Jericho has reached that point in his career where he runs out of gas early on in matches and needs to do lots of tag matches and the like to keep his former status alive while trying to move forward.
Sammy is the only other guy in the faction worth taking notice of
I hope he benefits from his time in the inner circle and gets a singles push after they separate.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts