Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rate these two and which one is better
and help me improve the text and blending

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Holy shit he looks like a lobster. He looks less like a lobster in the first graphic, so I favour that one a bit more. Both are good. I think I see a motion blur on the front pic of the first graphic. If that is what I'm seeing, I'd take that off. No need to overdo the motion blur. The bottom one, I'd do something to the back cut of Batista to make him less lobster-like. Although it does look cool, like he's emerging from hot lava, and makes him look hella angry.:cool:

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
The back Batista pic is getting old. I'd change it, but there arn't to many good Batista pics out there. Maybe find some action pic of him for the background. I like the blur on Batista. Lately I've been trying to not colorlize my pics, its looks good like that.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I'd say their about equal, but I'd fade the blended pic of him in the second one a bit around the sides and maybe the top a bit. His hair doesn't blend at all, which makes him stick out despite him blending perfectly around the neck.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried to find some action pics but they were all too small.

actually kaneanite the main batista cut has ,gaussian blur and motion blur, it is 3 layers.

and these are the only 3 psds I could find of him.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^
all the good pics I found were those 3 and I already had them in psd format

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
You can see the background on both of the Stacy cuts. They're still decent cuts though. Hair is hard to cut out. It takes forever, but I make sure I go through and erase any background parts in a cut. I'm decent with cutting out background parts in hair.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts