Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 914 Posts

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
5. That's really being generous and only because HBK/Taker was great and MITB was fairly good. The show was genuinely disasterous all around, although I admit I also liked seeing Steamboat getting one final short run.

WrestleMania 24

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
10/10 What's not to love? It was the last console I've owned (and most likely will ever own).

Ratchet & Clank series

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
No idea, but I don't like the fact that a game with the name Final Fantasy has 7 thousand sequels.

Saints Row 2

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
8/10

Good game, good concept, but it does get repetitive and easy to go without playing for long periods of time. I have to give a 10 to being able to shoot people in the head with The Joker though. He's my all time favourite comic book character so I'm a little biased. :)

The storyline in the original Max Payne game (I have to give it a 10, it's fuckin' brilliant)

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
I don't know.

I like to consider myself a gamer, but there's a lot of games I haven't played. I hate being clueless about these types of things.

Gears of War II

·
Fantasy
14,307 Posts
Its a pretty good game actually.Its about Hunting down a Serial Killer and fighting Zombies, Theres very unusual weapons that can be used in the game like Prostetic Arms, Toilet Seats, Dolls, Gumball Machines, etc. Took me nearly a month to beat, very difficult

10. (Gears of War)

The Orange Box

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
lol, sounds fun.

10, finally somebody with common sense. Somebody gave Gears 1 a 4 the other day. 4! :argh: I didn't even know what to say, I thought they were rating a game from an alternate dimension.

The Orange Box, I guess I'll go with 10. Everybody loves Half Life to death. I personally hate first person shooters because I can't do well at a game where I can't see the character, and I hate the angle of it, but with the reviews that it gets, clearly it's a spectacular piece of gaming. I can't really judge those.

Halo

·
T.P.A.B
16,094 Posts
5/10 - I'm sorry to anyone who is a fan of this game, but I feel its one of the most overrated games around. It's just okay to me not one of the best game's ever like it's made out to be.

The Zelda series.

·
PSYCH | SAIYANS
13,557 Posts
9/10

I remember playing the Zelda series as a kid on the original Gameboy and it kept me entertained

Pokemon (The Video Game Series)

81 - 100 of 914 Posts