Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 914 Posts

·
Asuka
96,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
5. That's really being generous and only because HBK/Taker was great and MITB was fairly good. The show was genuinely disasterous all around, although I admit I also liked seeing Steamboat getting one final short run.

WrestleMania 24

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
10/10 What's not to love? It was the last console I've owned (and most likely will ever own).

Ratchet & Clank series

·
Asuka
96,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
8/10

Good game, good concept, but it does get repetitive and easy to go without playing for long periods of time. I have to give a 10 to being able to shoot people in the head with The Joker though. He's my all time favourite comic book character so I'm a little biased. :)

The storyline in the original Max Payne game (I have to give it a 10, it's fuckin' brilliant)

·
Fantasy
14,307 Posts
Its a pretty good game actually.Its about Hunting down a Serial Killer and fighting Zombies, Theres very unusual weapons that can be used in the game like Prostetic Arms, Toilet Seats, Dolls, Gumball Machines, etc. Took me nearly a month to beat, very difficult

10. (Gears of War)

The Orange Box

·
Asuka
96,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
lol, sounds fun.

10, finally somebody with common sense. Somebody gave Gears 1 a 4 the other day. 4! :argh: I didn't even know what to say, I thought they were rating a game from an alternate dimension.

The Orange Box, I guess I'll go with 10. Everybody loves Half Life to death. I personally hate first person shooters because I can't do well at a game where I can't see the character, and I hate the angle of it, but with the reviews that it gets, clearly it's a spectacular piece of gaming. I can't really judge those.

Halo

·
T.P.A.B
16,094 Posts
5/10 - I'm sorry to anyone who is a fan of this game, but I feel its one of the most overrated games around. It's just okay to me not one of the best game's ever like it's made out to be.

The Zelda series.

81 - 100 of 914 Posts