Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ok rate the first 2 cuz i ddnt make the third oen that sais UnscrewdCreature ( my new AIM sn )

1st banner: i had text problems now i know how to fix it but then i ddnt so i just put text in the corner:

2nd banner: god knows im such a rhyno fan :) i like this banner a bit just not my kind of style but still nice..:

and the 3rd one i ddnt make but ill throw it in here just for the hell of it :

NOTE: the best banner make ever IMO is gametime11. He has like 3or4 dif progs he uses ill show yall 2 banners of his work tommorrow if interested..

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I wont rate the 3rd one because you didnt make it but its ok.

The 1st banner - Cuts arnt all that good. Steiner needs to be more stretched out across.

The 2nd banner - Bad font and bad cuts again.

Are those pre-made backgrounds or did you make them??

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
a border for number too is needed.

Number one is good but Chief is right, Steiner needs too be stretched. Why am I critisizing, I don't know how to make those.

Overall the first one gets a 8/10
Second one gets a 7/10 - It's to plain, sorry.

I guess the third you didn't made says Chief so no point to rate.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i listen to everyone who rates em cuz the dudes who dont have good ideas. I messed up on the steiner resizing, looks lke he is skinny and on worst steriods lol wanted to see if yall noticed.. the 1st banner that was the first time ive ever made a banner with PSDs. I coudnt find no pics i wanted and got frustrated so i whipped out some psds. And to whomever asked, i made thsoe bgs myself .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts