Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
9,035 Posts

I just put it in my post so that later on, after you've changed your sig, people could still see what you're trying to get rated.

I like it. It's simple, but the colors and stuff make it work. Who would've thought you could make such a decent banner out of a cloud rendered background, lol. Nice. :)

·
Banned
1,132 Posts
This guy lost to me in a Battle last night. He didnt submit it.

This banners alright. 8/10 dont like the text much.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JsnakeJ said:
This guy lost to me in a Battle last night. He didnt submit it.

This banners alright. 8/10 dont like the text much.
omg like you beat me cuz of default, god ur good, i told u right when i accepted the challenge that my computer was fucked up i could get on to submitt my peice i did it right when i could and so far i'm kicking ur ass

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Comment wasn't needed from Jsnake, if you guys wanna discuss that there's a rant in the rant forum more than ready to take a verbal jostle, this isn't the place.

Great colour choices as Cody said, however there's no real wow factor that I usually like to see, a little light brush work could've kept the theme simple and sexy without making it busy and trendwhorish, I think that would've capped it off. I'm really rather tired of seeing the cloud effect.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
It's an X for me...please fix it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rome0 a go-go said:
It's an X for me...please fix it.
its perfectly fine for me, try right clicking on it and go to show picture or possibly the hosting site was down when u looked

·
Registered
82 Posts
Its works for me :/ Anyway, the sig is simple, is that clouds in the background?? Text is ok, looks classy but not too clear, nice cut

·
Banned
1,132 Posts
I'm suprised i didnt get warned Oro.

Anyway the banner isnt bad 8.5/10 I'd say. I don't really like the text.

·
Registered
619 Posts
You just gave me a great idea for a banner. Nice one, the colors are sexy. 9/10

1 - 16 of 16 Posts