Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
^Prepare to be warned.
It's pretty good. The blending could have been done a little better. The cell in the background looks pretty decent. Overall it's pretty good.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
^^^Shut up. It's not your job to tell them they are gona be warned.

I like the colors of the banner but I don't like the blending on the 2 side pics. And the Jericho text is hard to read.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
BrckBrlnXII said:

I like the colors of the banner but I don't like the blending on the 2 side pics. And the Jericho text is hard to read.
Yeah,move the Chris Jericho over a little and it would be a 10/10 for me.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I like the cell background. What really spoils it is the two jericho cuts to the left and right sides, they look horrible. The text is ok, abit hard to read though. 7/10

·
I am the Prince of Saiyans once again!!
1,558 Posts
He went with his username colors, i say make the background a dark green or soemthing, and keep the text color, that way its better looking and easier to read. I do agree on the poor choice of images to the right and left, i would either pick new ones or just get rid of them.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
BrckBrlnXII said:

Shut up, you're gay.

And I was just warning him, because he WILL be warned by a mod if he continues to rate like that.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
And you'll also be warned for flaming outside the rants section :). And replacing letters with symbols that abstractly look like them is a no-no.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
This is the second rating thread that is getting spammed up by flames, I would suggest you people stop flaming each other or YOU will be the ones getting warned.

As for the banner, I don't really like the BG, text, or blending of the 2 side cuts. 6.5/10, keep practicing, though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
the cage in the background looks okay... 'chris jerico' is hard to read, try and blend the middle picture at least a little bit, also read up on the rule of thirds, it should help you out alot... 6/10

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Brck stop starting arguements. TX's comment might be a bit useless, but it's nothing for you to comment on. And ya, master p = warned for flaming.

Rate on.

Reactions: BrckBrlnXII

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
I like it. The cell in the bg looks really cool. Nice job with that. I like the cuts you chose and the effects you used on them. I think the main cut stands out to much. I'd blnd it in a little more. I dont think the text is hard to read. I like the text it looks really good. Great job.

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
The Cell kills it for me. The light blue and black BG would look fine without it. Id change the right cut. Jericho's pose isnt really a good side cut. Other than the Cell and the right cut I like it a lot. Nice work.

·
Kryp-tonite
767 Posts
I like it but the two cuts on the left and right kill it I think and the text could be better so I give it a 6.5/10

1 - 19 of 19 Posts