Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
^Prepare to be warned.
It's pretty good. The blending could have been done a little better. The cell in the background looks pretty decent. Overall it's pretty good.

·
I am the Prince of Saiyans once again!!
1,558 Posts
He went with his username colors, i say make the background a dark green or soemthing, and keep the text color, that way its better looking and easier to read. I do agree on the poor choice of images to the right and left, i would either pick new ones or just get rid of them.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
BrckBrlnXII said:
^^^Shut up. It's not your job to tell them they are gona be warned.

I like the colors of the banner but I don't like the blending on the 2 side pics. And the Jericho text is hard to read.
Shut up, you're gay.

And I was just warning him, because he WILL be warned by a mod if he continues to rate like that.

·
Premium Member
6,275 Posts
This is the second rating thread that is getting spammed up by flames, I would suggest you people stop flaming each other or YOU will be the ones getting warned.

As for the banner, I don't really like the BG, text, or blending of the 2 side cuts. 6.5/10, keep practicing, though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
the cage in the background looks okay... 'chris jerico' is hard to read, try and blend the middle picture at least a little bit, also read up on the rule of thirds, it should help you out alot... 6/10

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Brck stop starting arguements. TX's comment might be a bit useless, but it's nothing for you to comment on. And ya, master p = warned for flaming.

Rate on.

Reactions: BrckBrlnXII

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
I like it. The cell in the bg looks really cool. Nice job with that. I like the cuts you chose and the effects you used on them. I think the main cut stands out to much. I'd blnd it in a little more. I dont think the text is hard to read. I like the text it looks really good. Great job.

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
The Cell kills it for me. The light blue and black BG would look fine without it. Id change the right cut. Jericho's pose isnt really a good side cut. Other than the Cell and the right cut I like it a lot. Nice work.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.