Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Right cut looks like it was done poorly. You can see some of the pic still. Left cut blended nicely. Text is ok. "JL420" text is nice and suttle.

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
"Suttle"? Holy shit, you're retarded. Go back to 7th grade you pathetic, unoriginal moron. Look up "subtle" in the dictionary while you're at it. Fuck off.

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
Dude, I love your original insults. If you could PLEASE continue with them, I would greatly appreciate it, except, next time, try saying something that I HAVEN'T said before. Got that, dumbfuck?

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
You want deeper? How about you not get so uptight about people "stealing your material". Who even does "material"? Oh my Jesus. I am Jake. I use the first letters of words instead of the whole word. Don't copy it. Hear me roar. :)

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
Well, you see, and I don't expect you to actually understand this, so it would be advised to stop reading now and begin laughing at yourself for saying "suttle", but when someone on the forums starts saying something that was taken from an MSN or AIM conversation, for example, lfmoarlf, it is an INSIDE JOKE. Therefore, people who weren't apart of the joke should not understand it, nor should they go around saying the same thing in an effort to fit in, much like you do every time you post. So, when you see something that was originally an inside joke being used by like 20 different people, you get pissed off. Of course, you would know nothing about this, because practically every post of yours consists of something that is overused and stupid. But, hey, at least you aren't suttle, right?

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Sorry if I can understand the inside joke, even if I wasn't originally "in" on it. I would like to take this time to formally apologize to you for saying something I say somewhere else. I will now make up my own language, because if I use English, I am just stealing it from everybody else. Iqbws.

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
Apparently you forgot where I said inside joke, or do you not know what those are either? You are very suttle.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts