·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the blending is a bit extreme, but I like it

·
Registered
864 Posts
The blending is extream, but i also like it. The only thing i could say would be to make the front cut not so bright.

The blending is extream, but i also like it. The only thing i could say would be to make the front cut not so bright.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
new one

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
The blue one is much better. That orange one is almost hazardous to your eyes. It's scary.

The right cut on the blue one has a dumb looking facial expression, but its still good.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Yeah, kinda lame right cut on blue one. Take it out and move the text to that side or something. Orange one has nice bg and text, but blending makes me sad because it ruins my cornias.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Yeah, blue one is better. But I don't know what these two are talking about with the right cut looking weird or something. The left cut doesn't even look like Angelina Jolie. The eyes and facial shape looks different. I think it's the shadow on the right of her face that makes it look thinner or something. I dunno, just don't look like her compared to the right cut. Anyway, yeah I like blue color schemes in banners so luv it. <3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts