Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would just like you to rate from 0 (minimum) to 5 (maximum) all the major feuds going on right now and explain your decission. In my eyes, those feuds are:

1. The Corporation feud. In here include everything going on with the Corp, from Bryan's quest for the title passing through his matches with the Shield on RAW and Orton at NOC/Battleground, all the way to HHH, Rhodes family and Big Show fuckery.

2. The CM Punk vs Heyman V2.0. In here you can include everything from the night after SummerSlam up until now. Don't take in consideration anything before that because that was when Brock was around, and this feud was actually really fucking good back then. We can call that one Punk vs Heyman V1.0. So yeah, rate only the 2.0 one. :lol

3. AJ Lee vs Total Divas. Nothing to explain here...

4. ADR vs ''insert random opponent''. Nothing to explain here either.

So now, my votes:

1. The Corp feud - 3/5. What was an awesome 5/5 feud in the beginning is quickly losing steam. Things were looking great up until NOC when all the fuckery began: stripping Bryan from the title (yeah, like no one saw that coming :side: ), the 11 vs 3 main event on raw :argh:, and the ''meh'' at best match at Battleground between Orton and Bryan and the Big Show finish in the end fpalm.

I really hope they pick it up again soon.

2. Punk vs Heyman - 2/5. Ladies and gentleman, here is classic example on how you take a 5/5 feud, (Punk vs Heyman with Brock Lesnar) and turn it into shit by replacing an awesome atlete with two overgrown monkeys. :lmao Plus, it should've ended last Sunday.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm actually giving some credit to Punk and Heyman for trying to make chicken soup out of chicken shit. At least they are managing to keep this feud above 0, and with how bad everything has been, that is definitely some skill!

3. AJ lee vs Total Divas - 4/5. The Divas division hasn't been so relevant in years!

4. ADR vs ''insert random opponent'' - 1/5. Del Rio is a good worker, his booking is just horrible!

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
1. The Corporation vs Daniel Bryan.
- 3/5

2. The CM Punk vs Heyman V2.0.
- 3/5

3. AJ Lee vs Total Divas.
- 3.5/5

4. ADR vs 'insert random opponent'.
- 2.5/5

5. The Rhodes vs The Corporation (I consider them different feuds)
- 5/5

The Rhodes feud is almost flawless. The only bad thing about it was the finish of Orton v Goldust and that was 100% Orton's fault.

·
Nihilistic Mystics
6,005 Posts
1. The Corporation feud. - 2.5/5 (I would have had it at like a 4/5 just a few weeks ago, but it's ridiculous already. Slow burn? Now I'm bored by it)

2. The CM Punk vs Heyman - 3/5, It's alright. Was better a few weeks ago.

3. AJ Lee vs Total Divas - Irrelevant now, because it's probably over due to AJ's injury.

4. ADR vs ''insert random opponent'' - 1/5, Yawn.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
The Corporation feud - 1/5. This is the definition of messy, illogical booking. This angle is all over the place, and not fun to watch. It had a lot of potential, too. But with Bryan and Orton unable to deliver on a main event level, I can see why they shifted most of the attention to Big Show. Unfortunately, it's not like he's much of an upgrade. Stephanie and Triple H's heel work is great, though.

CM Punk vs. Paul Heyman and the Heyman Guys - 2.5/5. You weren't kidding about this being a 5/5 feud when it was simply Punk vs. Heyman and Lesnar. I'll commend Punk and Heyman for trying to make something out of nothing with their brilliant mic work, but the interest from me at least is dying. It should have ended at NOC, with Punk getting his hands on Heyman. The two have nothing to talk about at this point, as you could see this past Monday. If it carries on past HIAC, help us.

That's about all I could rate, haven't really been watching anything else.

Great thread btw.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts