Wrestling Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts
I mentioned this in a thread last week but it's pretty rare so I figured I'd add it here. I was present for Eric Kulas' only ECW appearance where he wrestled as Mass Transit and was subsequently mutilated by a New Jack blade job and rushed t the hospital leaving the ring absolutely drenched in blood.
The fact that he was only 17 and that his parents attempted to sue the pants off Heyman made "the Mass Transit Incident" one of the more infamous moments in wrestling history.
That's awesome. I wish I could've attended an ECW show in '96 or '97. The company was on fire back then.

WWF World Tag Team Title Match
Mankind & The Rock (c) defeat Kane & Triple H [Replacement for X-Pac] (4:28)
Non Title Match
Jeff Jarrett (w/Miss Kitty) defeats Jacqueline (1:13)
WWF World Tag Team Title #1 Contendership Match
Christian & Edge defeat The Acolytes (Bradshaw & Faarooq) (3:15)
Singles Match
The Big Show defeats Val Venis (1:40)
Six Man Tag Team Match
Gerald Brisco, Pat Patterson & Test defeat The Mean Street Posse (Joey Abs, Pete Gas & Rodney) (w/Terri) (2:04)
Tag Team Match
The Hollys (Crash Holly & Hardcore Holly) defeat The New Brood (Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy) (w/Gangrel) (4:50)
Singles Match
D-Lo Brown defeats Steve Blackman (3:15)
Hardcore Match
Ivory defeats Tori (7:00)
WWF World Heavyweight Title Match
Triple H (w/Chyna) (c) defeats Mr. Ass (7:19)

Two rare things on this card i went to is the the Hardys were the new Brood, and not shown here, was Kurt Angle wrestled a dark match and won.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.