• NONE of the ABOVE

Votes: 9 75.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Source: PWINSIDER:

On what talents she looks forward to facing if she’s called up to the WWE main roster:
“I’m so excited for an opportunity to step back in the ring with Nia Jax, a hundred percent, and to do it one-on-one.

When we had that little pace, that little opportunity in NXT of her and I getting our hands on each other, it was very explosive and magical and it made me want more. So I’d definitely say Nia Jax is one of them, she’s up there.

One person that I always mention as well is of course Natalya. I would love to step into the ring with Nattie. She’s so knowledgeable and she’s experienced in and the way she moves, I know she would bring out the best in me. Watching her match with Rhea Ripley, I believe it was last week, I was just so excited for Rhea but at the same time, I was a little bit jealous because I was like, yeah, I want to be there too right now. So I would definitely say those two at the moment. And of course I would love to get in the ring with Bianca Belair. We were both at NXT at the same time. We came up a lot at the same time, but we didn’t have the opportunity to work with each other very often on Coconut shows or on NXT TV. So that’s definitely one that I’m looking forward to and hoping that I get the opportunity to step in the ring with her real soon.”

------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm....thoughts??

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Nia? I guess. Both bigger women, it could have potentially. Natalya is pretty boring so hope not.

If anything she should go after better talent, Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, etc.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
I think all the female call ups get a few matches with Natty eventually. WWE seems to trust her in that regard.

·
Waiting for Kawato
2,075 Posts
Her and Nattie could be great. Putting the poor woman in with Nia would just be torture unless they got an epic build up, and then just put out there to work 3 minutes. The girl is coming along right quick, but almost nobody can carry that millstone around their neck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts