Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's some sick sick people out there.

Tonight's been the most emotionally draining night i think i've ever been through, sheer....****ing...agony.

No, i wasn't raped myself. But i found out that the girl i've been living for during the last year, has been raped. How the **** do i deal with that? How can one guy wreck somebody's life with such ****ing disregard?

Somebody make it go away. Please somebody make it go away.

Reactions:

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
i found out that the girl i've been living for during the last year, has been raped.
You found out she was just raped, or you found out she was previously raped before, or during the time she was with you?

Either way, I feel sorry for you. I can't imagine what it must feel like to find that out, nor do I want to.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She was raped three months a go, so she was with me, but she didn't tell me until tonight.

It's not something i'd wish on anybody.

I'm a ****ing mess.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through aswell as her, bastards who do this should die, i have no mercy for people like that.

Good luck Kliq.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I am almost in the same postion except for the living for that person part. It is truely sad that people rape others. I want to kill that ****.

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,312 Posts
I could type up some useless advice to try to sound comforting but I too wouldn't know what to do in your situation. The only thing you can hope for is that the lowlife gets what he deserves.

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
I've been in a similar situation before, I feel sorry for you and her. You probably feel worse, though, since you were so close to her. Just try to avoid any violence, and try to get more info. from her. If possible, try to report this guy to the police. I can't give you much advice to make your feelings go away, so just try to let it all out (without any violence). Talk to the girl, spend the night with her and comfort her. If you need to cry, do it. Seriously.

Good luck.

·
Banned
107 Posts
Bro!! Just f*kin find that **** and bust a cap in his d*ck then he won't rape anyone agan!!-----> :gun: :sex then he'll look something like this ----> :eek:

LoL!!!

Reactions: 100%Caborn

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
Sorry to hear that man, I can't imagine what she went through, and now you. Why don't you go to the police with it?

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She doesn't want the police involved since she doesn't want the ordeal of having to relive everything again. When cases like these arent reported immediately, the chances of prosecuting are slim.

There's a lot of different factors that weigh in, most of which are just too painful to talk about right now. I don't know what to do with myself, it's 1pm and i havent slept at all. Sounds kinda pathetic to vent it on a message board, but when you're sworn to secrecy, a faceless internet is your best friend.

·
Banned
4,141 Posts
A girl I dated a few years ago had been raped multiple times when she was younger by her Stepfather. He was a real dick anyway, so it didn't suprise me. Look, 100%Caborn said not to resort to violence, but it's your choice. If you know who the guy was, personally I'd do something about it. Confront him, see what happens.

SIG

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Hey I know what you are going through before my mom had me she was married to some other guy who was not my dad and he raped her and had his friends rape her too and they also beat her so now she has brain damage she can still do somethings but now she has like 10 seziures a month and somethings she cant do like go out when it is like 80 deggres or more cause the hot messes with her head.I told my mom if I ever find her EX I will kill him for what he did to my mom.

And to make things worse my Aunt and Step Sister were raped too

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
the only thing i can say is it is damn sad that this had to happen. but on a little brighter side, if your relationship has been near normal since the incident, it shows how much she trusts you. often times when something like this happens, the female withdraws from any contact, especially close contact, with men. it's sickening to think that some men resort to violent attacks on women. and what is worse, with her not reporting, the chances of him going to jail are slim, without any physical evidence. might be better off not reporting it at all and try and find him yourself. it sounds bad, but if the cops cant do anything, do it yourself. just dont go so far that you wind up in jail. that would be the worst thing to do to her. she probably needs you now more than ever. good luck

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Wahabz said:
Bro!! Just f*kin find that **** and bust a cap in his d*ck then he won't rape anyone agan!!-----> :gun: :sex then he'll look something like this ----> :eek:

LoL!!!
You my friend are a dumbass, please post somthing useful or don't post at all, i havn't seen one good post from you ever.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
This is an extremely unfortunate event to occur. I'm sorry to hear it. Honestly, I have nothing to tell you about doing anything. The situation is so severe with a lot of emotions involved.

Just thinking about someone girl I care about getting raped right now, makes me beyond angry. I can't imagine the feelings you must have currently. Again, sorry.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's not just that, but to take her virginity aswell. That's one of the haredest things for me to deal with since she was saving it for me because she loved me (and she still does, and i still love her).

He was an ex of hers and his reasoning for it all was that he was "taking what was rightfully his" since she refused to have sex with him while they were going out.

Those words have been haunting me since the early hours. And trust me, i wouldn't wish on anybody having to stare a girl that you love in the eyes and comfort her as she tells you that she was raped. Words just can't describe how desperate that feels.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I know what you said about the police is true, but is it worth going to them anyway? I know it'd be hell for her to relive it and I know it may not come to anything, but if it did, if by some small chance it did, then it would be enough to stop him doing it to anybody ever again.

I know it's easy for me to say, being completely unattached to any of it, but if even the shock of a call from the police could stop it happening again, wouldn't that be worth it?

The above really is only an alternative way of looking at it and please don't think I'm preaching or anything. I can't for one second imagine how you're feeling now, let alone what she must be going through. At least she told someone though, and at least it was someone who cares for her. To bottle all that up could only be completely deconstructive. Perhaps some kind of counselling would be of use, if not now then maybe somewhere down the line. I'm sure they'll be time for her to consider that though (and I may well be stating the obvious).

I'm sure I don't need to say it, but look after her, and yourself. Thinking of you, bro. <3

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I wish she would go to the police but she wants to deal with it herself and can't stand the thought of her parents finding out. She's a strong girl and it came as a complete shock to me. I wish i could tell somebody around her but she's sworn me to secrecy and i don't want to risk hurting her anymore by breaking that promise.

At the same time, the chances of proving it was rape are tiny. The defence would claim that she wanted it. It's a horrible situation and i don't blame her for not wanting to stand up and fight claims that she gave her virginity to him willingly. I don't want to make things worse. I don't want to pretend that the situation doesnt exist. And at all costs, i don't want to hurt her.

This is a complete nightmare for me. Whenever i heard about other people, i'd always have advised to go to the police or to take the case up personally. But when it happens to you, you just want to hide under a shell and pretend that it was all some dream. It's horrible.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts