Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cuss: HELLO, AMERICA!!! I am The Heat Miser. Yeah...Yeah...the guy with the same name as the guy in that cartoon. I liked the name. I stole it. Get over it. Anyway, this is my "column"....a place where I can rant, rave and piss ppl off. So get used to it, cuz I ain't goin nowhere!!!! Enjoy!!!! :cuss:

Now, children...its time that I address some things that irk me. Things that really steam me. Some things you may agree are very irritating. And some things you will try to find out where I live so u can kill me and my whole family. But legally the only thing you can do is sit bak and get pissed. So lets get started!!! :D

Thing #1: Politics and the government. :no: This pisses me off royally!!! We as a nation was once the strongest nation in the world. Everyone came to us to settle their disputes and give them aid and what not. Now it seems that everybody was to kill us :gun: . Our economy is failing. Our president is the dumbest ( yet the most hilarious) person ever to step fott in the oval office, even though he's not s'posed to be there anyway. Our relations with other nations is getting worse. We're involved in a war that has no definite purpose other that to find a guy that may have been dead a long time ago when the whole time we should be looking for another guy that may hav died when we first started digging craters in HIS homeland. To put it plainly, America needs to be fixed up. Bad. And I kno ur sitting there like "if you dont like it....leave!!!" hell, i levt my homestate for the first time last month, how much luck u think im gonna hav getting out of the US???

Thing #2:Entertainment :no: Pop culture sucks nowadays. Its all about who's got the shiniest jewelry, who's got the most money, who looks the best.....no longer do the masses care about talent. I've lost hope in television. Reality Shows suck. Ive lost faith in hip-hop. Everybody wants to be a killer yet everybody wants to be immortal. Everybody wants to be rich yet everybody still wants to act like they are poor and gotta struggle to survive...yet they drive $100,000 cars.Ive almost lost faith in movies. Everybody wants to make movies like the Matrix....including the ppl who made the Matrix. Here's a word Of advice to all the producers, writers, rappers, singers, and all the other talentless crapholes....Be ORIGINAL!!!And to all the ppl who spend all their time online looking for the hottest scoops on the latest "it" girl or the newest "heartthrob" that you know is not going to matter as soon as he gets married or has a few kids.....GET UP AND DO SOMETHING!!! READ!!! GO OUTSIDE!!! TO HELL WITH WHATEVER HIS/HER HAME IS!!! THEY DONT KNOW YOU!!! THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOU!!!DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CARES ABOUT THAT PARTICULAR??? DO U ACTALLY THINK THAT HE/SHE LIKES YOU!!! GET A CLUE!!! :stupid:

Ok...I'm done. Well, thats all the ranting and raving i care to do for today. I hope you enjoyed my ranting. If not...I dont care. I didnt do it for you anyway. I did it for Me and every other person pissed of with the way things are in this world. If there's nothing else that ppl like me can do....it's rant!!! well, good night,everyone. I'm the Heat Miser. Screw everything!!! :sex

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
For once, I agree with Joker. There isn't anything there we haven't already heard before. You say no-one can rant like you, but I bet no-one has as many spelling mistakes in a post than you as well. Come back when you've got some better material.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
LOL, Less Fortunate Countries!!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
No not quite! lmaolmaoalmaoamlamaomalmaomoalmaoamoamlmao

1 - 15 of 15 Posts