Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Hyped for Orlando 2017
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a little rant for you!

I can't stand it any longer. I'm so done with people complaining and analyzing the Shit out of WWE Numbers and the product.

First of all:

The Product and the lack of creativity:
Guys, you have to fuckin' realize, that we are in WWE's Off-Season right now. No one cares. Everyone is exhausted after Mania. It's spring - people go outside. They will go back inside in a few months after they get enough. Yeah, that's when SummerSlam comes around.
Be honest with yourself. Do you remember Backlash 2016/2015 or Payback 2016/2015? No? Yeah... exactly.
Summer of Punk? Yeah, that was great. But it was an exception. And until he started his rant, it was the same mediocre summer as always.

Yeah, it might be hard to watch sometimes, but just realize, that we have Wrestling Off Season. Don't whine around about Jinder Mahall and a boring Orton. It#s as always. Man... we had to deal with Ellsworth last summer. Not to Mention Things like Swagger, Khali, blablabla.
Things will be better towards SummerSlam. Between SummerSlam and RoyalRumble is also Off-Season, so don't complain.

If you really want to have an all year round perfect product, there is no room anymore for the very good stuff.

WWE is a Live product
Realize that! It's not made for TV or the Internet and it's not that entertaining in your own house.
Yeah it can be entertaining, but if you really want to get entertained, go to a fucking arena and enjoy yourself Curtis axel vs. R-Truth! Sure, TV is a huge Deal for WWE in terms of Revenue and Stuff, but it's not made for that and not that enjoyable.

I still cannot believe that Wrestlemania 32 got so much heat on the Internet. I was there and it was a fucking awesome show in Dallas!

WWE Network is a Flop
It's not. Go fuck yourself: http://corporate.wwe.com/investors/news/press-releases/2017/04-03-2017-210002063

The Rating Disaster and how WWE will die on that
Oh Gosh, that's the hardest thing to read for me. Raw and Smackdown are Top-Rated on USA Network and Top Rated Cable TV Shows. Guys, I may not be an American, but I understand a few things about Cable, TV, and some other things. Things are changing. Your Cable TV stuff is going to die. As far as I know, every Cable Show is poor on Ratings. And that's alright. Things change!

People don't care about wrestling anymore? How the hell is it possible for nearly 2M People to pay every month if they don't care. Even Jinder Mahall is pulling 1 Million Views on WWE's Youtube Channel. Go fuck yourself again. People care - and they will care in the future.

The USA-Network TV Deal is ending in Q3 of 2019. I'm calling it right now - remember my words in 2 years - we will see a huge change! Raw and Smackdown will go to the WWE Network and they will do some little TV-Deals or do some Netflix to get to the Main-Stream Attendance.

Oh, WWE will collapse financially? You have no clue!
WWE Network with RAW and Smackdown is going to be $15. 800k new paid subscribers will join (worldwide). The other 2.2 Million (subscribers by that time) will pay $15 instead of $10. That's $276 Million a year. Add that to some Low-TV-Contracts (US+ Worldwide) and it will end up in $350 Million. Add some Commercials to that (just because WWE is doing is own shit right now) and it will be $400 Million. Maybe. More or Less. Yeah, some taxes apply.. fuck off.

WWE's TV Earnings are round about $200 Million / yr right now (worldwide TV Deals).
Even with my Worst-Case Scenario - WWE will duplicate that. Duplicate! How's that?

So please... stop shitting around about TV Deals, WWE is going to collapse, etc etc. They won't. They will get rid of that TV politics and maybe that's the time PG Ends.

Last but not least: Please, go fuck yourself, you unimportant unemployed Wrestling-Internet Geek!
WWE is a fucking huge listed huge company. Yeah with stocks, shares, and stuff like that. They have tons of people who can work with numbers, TV Deals, Financial Forecast, Financial Scenarios and stuff like that. Man, they even may have a diploma on that! What the hell are you thinking? That Mean Gene Okerlund is doing some financial stuff or negotiation TV-Contacts in his spare time? What in the blue hell. Stop moaning around that you know everything about that stuff and that you can do everything better, that these people. These People have Skills and Education and a Salary and a Job that you even can dream of! They will do... what's best for business.

End of Story.

P.S.
So, my little rant is over. I really had to get this off my chest. This may be hard to read somehow because I'm not English speaking and there is a lot of swearing in it, but I felt that I had to post this.

So long, keep calm and enjoy WWE!

·
The Dream
4,702 Posts
I'll put on my critic glasses and do a review of the first two paragraphs, which was the extent of what I read.

Here is a little rant for you!
We start off with an obvious statement. You posted it in the rants section, you even said it was a rant in the thread title, you didn't need to say it again. The exclamation point, no pun intended, doesn't give you any points either. With your first phrase, you already set the annoying tone for the rest of the thread.

I can't stand it any longer.
Now you're making it look like you care too much, big mistake. The mark of a good rant is a perfect balance between a condescending posture and the right amount of outrage. To put it on better terms, you need to calm down a bit on the trigger spectrum.

I'm so done with people complaining and analyzing the Shit out of WWE Numbers and the product.
See, you make two mistakes here. First, you're ranting about wrestling, and you're being a stan for WWE at that. That's a double negative. Second, you again reference how triggered you are by writing stuff like ''I'm so done'' and using curse words to magnify your negative feelings. And not even good ones either, shit is a shit word.

All in all, this was kinda below average. I don't want to discourage you from this whole ranting thing, I believe you can get better if you dedicate yourself to it. I believe no one is a lost cause, and I'll support you in this learning experience.

·
Hyped for Orlando 2017
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
did that. thread got moved here. don't call ma faggot, stupid idiot.

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
If it's accepted that WWE programming will be poor between WrestleMania and Summerslam, then they should have a fucking off-season.

Also, if WWE is meant to be seen live and not on television, then it shouldn't be fucking televised at all.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,340 Posts
If it's accepted that WWE programming will be poor between WrestleMania and Summerslam, then they should have a fucking off-season.

Also, if WWE is meant to be seen live and not on television, then it shouldn't be fucking televised at all.
I don't get why they don't give their guys who've been in feuds etc time off during this time and then push other people during the down time.

Try new ideas, see what gets attention, what works and what doesn't.

Would keep creative more fresh and give wrestlers much needed time off while giving others a chance to shine.

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
The product is terrible, I don't know how anybody can argue with that. Unless you're 6 years old and a Roman fan.......

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
I've been operating under the premise that people like to criticize wrestling because a) it's easy to do and b) it makes them feel smarter.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts