Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just needed 2 rant cos i feel like crap right now, im in pain, its raining and the whole world sucks :mad: and i feel depressed and stuff and Lads suck dont they. And they do ma head in right now, some of them are such dicks in fact most of them are, and now im listenin 2 good charlotte, And i gotta babysit my stupid annoying little brother hus a litle dickhead, And i just want 2 rant on and on and on, but im probably starting 2 bore u and now i got some bitch havin a go at me 2 ring her boyfriend 4 her cos she hasnt got any fucking credit, well i aint gonna so she can FUCK OFF. ow ma back hurts And theres fuck all 2 do, ma mum told me 2 tidy up ma room but i cant be arsed, and i have 2 go do the dishwasher and :eek: craig davids on the tv i must turn it ova, and im just chatting a load of shit arent i, i want 2 go out 2 see some people. but its raining and ma hair will get wet and my makeup will run :mad: And basically im just stuck inside eating choclate all day, And everythings shut cos its bank holiday monday i think? Is it? im losing track of the days and i gotta go back 2 school a week 2day :mad: Damn school it sucks. and anuva thing

PERIODS SUCK. YEAH U LADS SHUD COUNT YASELFS FUCKING FUCKING LUCKY :mad: IM gonna go eat more choclate now :mad:

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Well i'm in a good mood :)

Lads suck dont they. And they do ma head in right now, some of them are such dicks in fact most of them are
No no no, most lads are good people it's just some give us a bad reputation, like Lee.

PERIODS SUCK. YEAH U LADS SHUD COUNT YASELFS FUCKING FUCKING LUCKY
Yeah and you girls should count yourself lucky that you don't have to listen to your g/f whine about them all day and have sudden mood swings. :frustrate:

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Kliqster said:

Yeah and you girls should count yourself lucky that you don't have to listen to your g/f whine about them all day and have sudden mood swings. :frustrate:
girlfriends whine do they? Just like lads do when they get a cold and think they're gonna die cos they are just soooo sick. Tell you what Kliqster, your attitude makes me sick and wanna whine but hey suppose thats cos I'm a girl.....but dont worry sweetie I still love ya:D

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Hey a runny nose is ten times worse than a runny vagina, i mean you can't put a tampon up your nose. Ya just have to be a man and live with the pain. :cool: :D

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Kliqster said:
Hey a runny nose is ten times worse than a runny vagina, i mean you can't put a tampon up your nose. Ya just have to be a man and live with the pain. :cool: :D
ROFL. Funny but sexist. I hate that damn time of month too because some girls get all shitty and you can get started on something they cant finish... ah annoying having to wait.

Can't complain too much about it because we don't have to go through it. And btw shes a girl not a man Kliq. Just thought i'd point that out.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I'm around women 24 hours a fucking day. Sometimes I just want to peel my fucking face off with my fingers. It's always someone on their period. I never get a moment of peace. Someone's always bitching at me. Often several at a time. Now you know why I'm an alcoholic heroin and coke addict.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Kliqster said:
In twenty years time, you'll still be living with your mum and you are gonna cry yourself to sleep asking "why, why, why am I still single?" and then you are gonna remember me telling you to stop being a pig and you are gonna think "the moo girl was right". I know cos I'm psychic:D

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Formerly posted by Kliqster
How can you comment you don't suffer from periods, or do you?. Anyway to stop a nose bleed tilt your head back or put some tissue up your nose. Oh Great Cowie what does the future hold for me?

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Hmm everyone seems to be taking me seriously here, i was only being sarcastic...
No i don't suffer from periods, the only reason i brought the issue up was because g/fs can act very shitty towards you and snap for no reason when they're on it. Women always complain to us about periods but we're the ones that are on the recieving end of tantrums and whining when they come round...*prepares for backlash from the females*

As for the runny nose, sarcasm again...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts