Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Banned
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aight, here goes.

Why the fuck do people rant about things that aren't even classified as a rant?

Rant - "To speak or write in an angry or violent manner; rave." or "To utter or express with violence or extravagance"

Now, do funny red reps really come under this? NO! So I demand that 'rant' be closed!
Also, Dave Batista's daughter putting out a sex tape? Who the fuck is Dave Batista?
One last thing, a weird dream? I mean, that should go in the 'Fucked Up' section cause I had a weird dream about SHUT THE FUCK UP!

So there we go, if you wanna make a rant, make it worthwhile, and an actual rant.

-azza

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Yes ,to a certain degree they are not rants.But a rant is to express with violence or extravagancea and this is usually the case .A lot of the rants are this ,some arn't but theres no where else on the forums where they fit in other it is open to intereption if some of the rants belong in the anything section.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
agree with OP. usually the best rants are when someone comes in here with some serious business, because then that allows everyone to troll him into despair.

btw, azza, thoughts on your RITS having to be surgically removed from your asshole due to banning? u mad?

·
8,232 Posts
Aight, here goes.

Rant - "To speak or write in an angry or violent manner; rave." or "To utter or express with violence or extravagance"

Now, do funny red reps really come under this? NO! So I demand that 'rant' be closed!
Also, Dave Batista's daughter putting out a sex tape? Who the fuck is Dave Batista?
One last thing, a weird dream? I mean, that should go in the 'Fucked Up' section cause I had a weird dream about SHUT THE FUCK UP!

So there we go, if you wanna make a rant, make it worthwhile, and an actual rant.

-azza
I assume this 'rant' is about me. Well you're a dumb motherfucking ..... I hope you walk in on your mother while she's blowing a black guy, whilst getting railed in both holes by two other black guys. With 13 inch penis'. You cocksucking ...got. Now go crawl back into your little troll hole with your ass juice budd RITS.

You no good motherfucking ...got.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Aight, here goes.

-azza

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I assume this 'rant' is about me. Well you're a dumb motherfucking ..... I hope you walk in on your mother while she's blowing a black guy, whilst getting railed in both holes by two other black guys. With 13 inch penis'. You cocksucking ...got. Now go crawl back into your little troll hole with your ass juice budd RITS.

You no good motherfucking ...got.
:lmao You tell him Shiek.....but why does it have to be black guys with his mother?

Where is Ritz these days actually ,he's another person who has to walk in on his mother with multiple coloured people.:p

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Makes sense...makes sense,or a Chinese person or is that going a bit too far ,actually he deserves it.:p

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
I would've read the OP but then I saw who made it, realised it would contain nothing of value whatsoever, and decided to post some pictures of Gemma Atkinson instead.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts