Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah, this is just a random fucking thread idea I came up with just now. Basically, just rank each school level(Elementary School, Middle School, High School, and College) based on how much you enjoyed your time spent there. Obviously you only include the school levels you have gone through, so don't include one of the above school levels if you have yet to go through it.

·
Believe in the Shield
1,252 Posts
Kindergarten to grade 3 I enjoyed. From then on, until I graduated high school, I was bullied, so I didn't enjoy that at all.

·
Administrator
59,114 Posts
1)Elementary school
2)College
3)High School
4)Middle School

Loved elementary school. Everything was so......easy.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
loved it all tbh. for different reasons.

primary school - was easy, was one of the smartest in my year and made virtually every sporting team i tired out for. was captain of a couple.

high school - reasonably easy, made a bunch of good friends. again, made every sporting team i tried out for.

university - awesome fun. made more good friends. drunk an awful lot of beer.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
The specificity in this thread is remarkable. I'm 23 and I can barely remember high school. All I know is that college was fucking awesome and that the people and experiences from that place put the rest of my life to shame.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
K-5 : 7/10
6-8 : 10/10
9 : NEGATIVE 10/10 (Had moved to some ghetto place far away and had a nervous breakdown , was excessivley bullied , etc)
10-12 : N/A (Quit :no:)

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
Kindergarten: 9/10
Reception & Yr 1: 3/10
Yr 2 & 3 & 4: 5/10
Yr 5 & 6: 7/10
Yr 7: 8/10
Yr 8: 3/10
Yr 9: 1/10
Yr 10: 2/10
Yr 11: haven't finished yet but first half of year was 2/10 and second is arond 7/10

·
✔
21,671 Posts
Year 12 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything else.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Kindergarten-3rd Grade (Seagoville Elementary) - 7/10: didn't really get bullied or anything, but I wasn't very popular either. It was ok.

Grades 4-6 (Central Elementary) - 3/10: Got the living shit bullied out of me. 6th grade made up for the first two years, but still got in fights all the time. It sucked.

Middle School 7-8 (Seagoville Middle) - 8/10: 7th grade was tough, still got bullied a little, but 8th grade was a blast. One of my favorite years.

High School 9-12 (Townview Magnet) - 10/10: Was always pretty popular. Wouldn't really change anything. Although senior year was my least-favorite year. I liked freshmen and junior years the best.

College (Art Institute) - 3-10: Shitty college. Didn't really have fun here at all.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Primary school - I used to muck up, although i had so much fun while i was with my friends.
High school - I'm in Year 9 (9th grade) and so far high school is mediocre. Half good and half bad.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Hated Primary School, every year more so, so basically 1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 6

Secondary School went 11 > 10 > 7 > 8 > 9

Sixth form, I hated every second of it, but the first year was better than the second by a country mile

1 - 20 of 32 Posts