Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So guys like Hogan, Rock, Austin, etc. have all been ranked to death. What order do you think these second-tier guys would be in, in terms of legendary status? It would be a combination of wrestling ability, drawing power, mic skills, charisma, accomplishments, etc.

Batista, Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Edge, Roddy Pipper, Kane, Scott Hall, The Ultimate Warrior, Brock Lesnar, Kevin Nash, Mic Foley, Rob Van Damme, Jeff Hardy, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Chris Benoit

There is 15 of them, pick a top 5 if you think thats too long. Who do you think is #1 out of this bunch?

·
The Executive Vice President Of Talent Relations
14,844 Posts
Somewhere in 1-50 - Edge, Roddy Piper, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar, Mick Foley, Jake Roberts, Chris Benoit

Somewhere in 51-100 - Kane, Scott Hall, Ultimate Warrior

Somewhere in 101-150 - Batista, RVD, Kevin Nash

100,000 - Jeff Hardy

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
This is second tier IMO, you got 3 icons and then the second tier I mentioned, anyway:

Angle
The Outsiders
Foley
Batista
Jericho
Edge

·
Banned
735 Posts
1. Ultimate Warrior
2. Rodney Pipper
3. Chris Jericho
4. Brock Lesnar
5. Foley

I have a question for you, Why don't you consider Randy Orton a top tier Legend? Also why isn't HHH on this list?

P.S im not giving a rank to a child killer fuck him and his credentials and i hope you consider Kurt Angle top tier if you dont why is he not on this list?

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Second tier (after Austin, Hogan, Rock, Bret and Flair)

6: Chris Jericho
7: Kurt Angle
8: Randy Savage
9: Kevin Nash and Scott Hall
10: Roddy Piper

Can't count Randy Orton/Cena/Batista as legends yet. Only 2 of them will be regarded as legends in my book anyway.

Jeff Hardy? Lolz.

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,879 Posts

Can't count Randy Orton/Cena/Batista as legends yet. Only 2 of them will be regarded as legends in my book anyway.

Jeff Hardy? Lolz.
Exactly what I would have typed.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,204 Posts
Of the people mentioned on the OP's list

(1)Mick Foley- Awesome on the mic, huge charisma, had great in ring psychology and was actually a draw. Responsible for a lot of memorable memoents, I.E This Is Your Life, HIAC and Winning the WWF Championship on Raw.

(2)Chris Jericho- Complete package, mic skills, charisma, in rings skills. Aweome character and plays his roles perfectly. His only down fall is that he's not a big draw but still.

(3)jake "The Snake" Roberts- Best mic worker in the business, great in ring psychology, a natural heel, but also a good face and was a cool character. His downfall is his addictions and the fact he never won a title in WWF or WCW.

(4)Edge- Edge was always a cool chracter I thought. He was great as the Rated R superstar and has been one of those guys who has done it all in WWE.

(5)Kane- Masked Kane was awesome. He was an unstoppable monster who was one of the highlights of the attiude era. He was also a pretty good worker and was a great monster.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts

Jeff Hardy? Lolz.
Undertaker doesnt make your top 10?

·
Banned
735 Posts
Putting fuckin' Rob Van Dam in the same breath as Roddy Piper and Jake Roberts is blasphemous.
Jeff Hardy also says Hi.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^ Like it or not, they are legends in the business. Rob Van Damme was the face of ECW, or the wrestler that will forever be associated with it, like Hogan to WWF. Jeff Hardy, for whatever reason, was insanely over, and if not for his problems could very well have been the number 2 babyface in the company. Talent aside, Jeff was more over in 2008-2009 than Jake Roberts was in his whole career. And remember, I said talent aside. I know hes not talented, but when did talented = superstar?

·
Banned
5,374 Posts
Somewhere in 1-50 - Edge, Roddy Piper, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar, Mick Foley, Jake Roberts, Chris Benoit

Somewhere in 51-100 - Kane, Scott Hall, Ultimate Warrior

Somewhere in 101-150 - Batista, RVD, Kevin Nash

100,000 - Jeff Hardy
:lmao:lmao:lmao That's just terrible.

·
Banned
5,374 Posts
For obvious reasons. No way are there at least 50 guys above Scott or Ultimate Warrior, and saying Orton is more legendary than they are is laughable, especially since he is not even a legend. RVD is more of a legend than Orton. And your Jeff Hardy troll is funny but off the mark. People think its cool to knock him but he is in fact more talented than most of the guys on the current roster.

·
No Cena is good Cena
2,418 Posts
1) Foley
2) Piper
3) Warrior
4) Jericho
5) Snake
6) Orton
7) Benoit
8) Nash
9) Edge
10) Kane
11) Hardy
12) Scott Hall
13) Brock
14) RVD
15) Batista

·
Resident Old Man
3,677 Posts
For the list you provided (which wasn't a good second-tier list btw)

Chris Jericho
Jake Roberts
Roddy Piper
Scott Hall
Edge
Foley
Lesnar

Big drop

Warrior
Orton
Nash
Hardy
Benoit - can't rank him higher, sorry
Kane
Batista
Van Damme

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
1.Lesnar (mainly for what he did outside of WWE)
2.Warrior (huge star at one point, and over every time they brought him back)
3.Benoit (one of the greatest workers ever)
4.Jericho (great overall talent)
5.Hardy (for how over he is/was consistently)

Edge and Randy Orton being above Ultimate Warrior or Scott Hall is ridiculous.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts