Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
1. Sheamus
2. Punk
3. Ziggler
4. Wade Barett
5. ADR
6. The Miz

in terms of originality on mic(CM Punk is a bit repetitive latley), and ability to carry a feud.

·
Premium Member
7,828 Posts
Dolph Ziggler is top as far as being a heel goes. His valet (Vickie Guerrero) gets more heat than those others combined.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Dolph Ziggler is top as far as being a heel goes. His valet (Vickie Guerrero) gets more heat than those others combined.
Maybe so, but that would put Vickie at the top. Ziggler doesn't shoot up the list by association.

·
#JeterFarewellTour
1,278 Posts
1.) CM Punk
2.) Sheamus
3.) Alberto Del Rio
4.) The Miz
5.) Wade Barrett
6.) Dolph Ziggler

·
Registered
300 Posts
1. CM Punk
2. Wade Barrett
3. The Miz
4. Sheamus
5. Alberto Del Rio
6. Dolph Ziggler

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
1. Wade Barrett
2. CM Punk (i was about to put him in the first place, but he didn't really impress me these days)
3. The Miz
4. Alberto Del Rio
5. Sheamus
6. Dolph Ziggler

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
1. Wade Barrett
2. CM Punk
3. Alberto

-I'm finally starting to warm up to Barrett, it's no denying that this guy is the definition of a true villain, a true Heel. Barrett really make his character come to life and I'm really starting to slowly become a small fan of his, his work is magnificent though I still wonder how he will do by himself with out a faction behind him.

4. The Miz
5. Sheamus
6. Dolph Ziggler

-Despite being a fantastic and smooth worker, I have not been impressed by Ziggler character, I don't know what his gimmick is suppose to be. All I see him do his introduce himself to 500 men/women then start making out with Maria or Kaitlyn backstage and then get outperform by Vickie on the microphone. Nothing against the guy, no hate or anything but I just don't....get him. Pyro is kind of right when it comes to Dolph Ziggler, he is just..there.... and I don't see any World Champion qualities in the guy. He just comes off as a poor mans Mr. Perfect but Ill still be patient with him and let him progress.

·
Registered
934 Posts
1. Alberto Del Rio
2. CM Punk
3t. The Miz
3t. Sheamus
5. Wade Barrett
6. Dolph Ziggler

All very good heels. And ironically the guy I put at the bottom will probably be seeing a massive push on SD! soon. These guys are all main eventers in my book.

One thing I have to get off my chest is that I think... People are confusing Wade Barrett as a super amazing heel with the fact that he is just british. ALL PEOPLE WITH BRITISH ACCENTS SOUND LIKE HEELS. There is no denying is he good, but he hasn't shown me anything to place him above The Miz, Sheamus, Punk, or ADR. He just has a british accent and a great appearance/attitude for WWE.

·
Ho!
18,034 Posts
1 ~ CM Punk
2 ~ Wade Barrett
3 ~ Alberto Del Rio
4 ~ Dolph Ziggler
5 ~ Miz
6 ~ Sheamus

They are all at least very good heels, with Punk and Barrett being the excellent heels.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
1. ADR (He just doesn't even have to try, and the crowd hates his guts)
2. Punk
3. Barrett
4. The Miz
5. Vick- I mean, Ziggler
5. Sheamus

1 - 20 of 28 Posts