Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· Registered
4,724 Posts
I thought it was nice. And I don't care what you think puddledancer. And why the hell do you dance in puddles? Are you that big of a loser?

· Registered
6,148 Posts
This was very good imo. One of the only parts of RAW which the crowd really got into. Have to say, Orton seems to be trying a bit harder as a face as we draw near Wrestlemania. The good news is, it's working. The bad news, Orton's warpath is pointing towards a CM Punk victory because that's WWE booking. If this happens, it'll be good for Punk definitely, but it'll be predictable. However, if Orton wins, that doesn't help the credibility of CM Punk, so WWE need to tread carefully on how this feud is built up from now until Wrestlemania.

· Registered
103 Posts
This was very good imo. One of the only parts of RAW which the crowd really got into. Have to say, Orton seems to be trying a bit harder as a face as we draw near Wrestlemania. The good news is, it's working. The bad news, Orton's warpath is pointing towards a CM Punk victory because that's WWE booking. If this happens, it'll be good for Punk definitely, but it'll be predictable. However, if Orton wins, that doesn't help the credibility of CM Punk, so WWE need to tread carefully on how this feud is built up from now until Wrestlemania.
I'll say. My god, did you see how purple he got? I thought the man was gonna have a stroke.

· Registered
1,067 Posts
thats why I love orton.

He gets some of the biggest pops of the night and doesn't have to suck up to the crowd like most other faces do.
Orton kept his heel gimmick yet he's still one of the most over faces on raw now. It's amazing.

· Registered
1,978 Posts
Imagine orton as president, punting the shit out of his cabinet when they screw up, threatening to cripple osama bin laden until he has to drink his meals through a straw, addressing situations like the one with egypt and calling it "stupid, stupid". Making maniacal faces when he delivers his speeches, his "voices" theme playing whenever he is stated to address the nation, threatening to rko the queen of england just to see the look on her face when he does, adding rocket launchers to his gun collection, instead of kissing babies, just looking at them and giving them that cold stare until the cry...

Orton is one of very few babyfaces that still has a little edge to his character instead of just the generic happy face gimmick. Like him or hate him, at least he can run with saying those things in a PG enviroment with young kiddies and still get cheered for it.

· Registered
490 Posts
thats why I love orton.

He gets some of the biggest pops of the night and doesn't have to suck up to the crowd like most other faces do.
Orton kept his heel gimmick yet he's still one of the most over faces on raw now. It's amazing.
This... Also I'd love the heels to have heat without having to diss the crowd and get heat just for their actions... The crowd diss heat is what I call a cheap heat... Nearly everyone needs to use it as a heel these days. It's kinda sad actually...

· Registered
2,834 Posts
Wow wow WOW. Hold up. Is this an Orton thread without Orton bashing?! Makes a damn change!
There has been nothing but positive comments here, I'm liking it. -group hug- :p

But yeah, Orton went all out last night before that punt kick. He looked like he was having a seizure or something. It was really intense and cool to watch. The kick itself looked sick also, McGillicutty's head spun just as much as Vince McMahon's did. Punk probably could have done more, but when I think about it, it added to the segment with how calm and controlled he was being. I love the chemistry between both the guys' characters when it comes to these Nexus punt segments. Punk comes across as Orton's rational therapist or something, telling him to calm down and stop in a controlled manner (with the added act of being patronising by calling him "Randal" throughout), while Orton has a complete psycho moment in the ring. It's a really interesting way to have a feud.

This feud is definitely the only one I care about right now and that's not being biased.

· Banned
5,164 Posts
Punk will not win. This is all building up towards Orton beating Punk's ass.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.