Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one amazed at how high he can jump to hit the RKO? I always knew he had a good spring on him but at I thought at 30 he'd lost a bit of that height but fuck me that RKO on Jericho had me marking out cos it just took me by complete surprise. The RKO has always been one of my favourite finishers, the way it can be hit from absolutely any situation at any time is amazing.

Also, that ovation he got when everyone thought he was going to win was amazing, WWE should definitely be saving his next big title win for WM27.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
Don't forget his insane height dropkicks

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Orton is great athleticlly, but he won't take to many high risks because he doesnt want to fuck up his hypermobile shoulders
Yeah, which is sad. I hate how it restricts him in the ring. Like at the end of the match last night when Miz threw him off the ladder his left shoulder got hung up on the top rope and clinched it really hard after which made me immediately think he'd injured it. Even after the match he was clinching the same shoulder so I wouldn't be surprised if he did legit get injured. Still though, he has been known to sell really well.

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
did anyone see when orton was on the mat and he jjumped from the mat and punched the person at the very0 top of the ladder in their head... i thought that was crazy as hell.
Yeah I was gonna mention that too. It was Bourne was at the top. Instead of pulling him or climbing the ladder as well he was jumping up and punching him in the head aha.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
He did some sweet RKO's during that match, the one on Morrison was pretty cool but especially the one on Jericho.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
did anyone see when orton was on the mat and he jjumped from the mat and punched the person at the very0 top of the ladder in their head... i thought that was crazy as hell.
Yeah, I was just about to mention that!

Evan Bourne was at the top of the ladder and Randy was simply jumping from the mat to punch him, so fucking high! It's crazy because he's so tall.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
Is he like 6'4/6'5 if i'm not mistaken?

And yeah the RKO was pretty sweet, as was Cody's drop kick.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Know what was an awesome spot that got sorta looked over because the cameras missed it?

Randy Orton done an RKO to someone.. can't remember who - may have been JoMo, but once he landed on the mat lying down he got Shooting Star Pressed by Bourne. Don't know if I explained it well - but it looked pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Am I the only one amazed at how high he can jump to hit the RKO? I always knew he had a good spring on him but at I thought at 30 he'd lost a bit of that height but fuck me that RKO on Jericho had me marking out cos it just took me by complete surprise. The RKO has always been one of my favourite finishers, the way it can be hit from absolutely any situation at any time is amazing.

Also, that ovation he got when everyone thought he was going to win was amazing, WWE should definitely be saving his next big title win for WM27.
30 is prime age for many athletes. I admire his ups as well, but I'm not surprised. He's not in his late 40's or or 50's or anything.

And yes, it was a killer spot.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Know what was an awesome spot that got sorta looked over because the cameras missed it?

Randy Orton done an RKO to someone.. can't remember who - may have been JoMo, but once he landed on the mat lying down he got Shooting Star Pressed by Bourne. Don't know if I explained it well - but it looked pretty cool.
I thought that was awesome. Bourne hit him as soon as he was on his back. It happened so fast that it seems people overlooked it. Bourne and Orton work so well together.

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
30 is prime age for many athletes. I admire his ups as well, but I'm not surprised. He's not in his late 40's or or 50's or anything.

And yes, it was a killer spot.
True. I'm so football-orientated I keep thinking people are past their primes when they're 28+.

Still, I was also taking into account Orton's smoking habits.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.